GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read this thread from the start and right up to where we are at this present time.
Wading through the facts, the hearsay reports, Ect.the wheat and the chaff so-to-speak!
The part of the story that strikes me as being most difficult to swallow…that I cannot just except as truthful…is the story concerning the “Medium”/”Physic”/”Clairvoyant” or whatever name you prefer to give this person.
I cannot for the life of me believe, that a person just happened to have this vision and go for a drive with her boyfriend, travel directly to the area of the crime scene, then takes photographs of tracks and disturbed snow. Then locates a cigarette lighter in the snow, which she picks up with a glove or a cloth (Thereby destroying any finger prints that may have been on the lighter!) after which she post the photographs or has them posted by another person, onto Face Book, for all the world to see. And then decides to call the police and inform them of the find. …………Sounds like part of a script from a bad movie!
I’m not saying that a person did not go out to find something that night; I just do not believe there were any premonitions or visions involved. Something else or someone else was the reason behind her taking the drive out into the country roads at that time of night.
In my opinion, the reason this person went out to the area near to the reported crime scene, may have been brought about by someone else informing them that something had gone down in that area. The reason for this could be speculated ‘til the cows come home and I’m not going there.
To me there is just something very fishy about the” medium” story.
Other opinions or counter thoughts based on facts would be appreciated.

I'm not sure what to say at this point. I too do not hold the belief of premonitions etc. I know a few posters here commented that they were watching the posting on FB in real time. That it was flooded with comments/posts. I don't know if something got "lost in translation". I'm sure we will learn more down the road. This Gal must be feeling really bad. Especially after an LE grilling and I'm sure they were less than thrilled a civilian collected potential evidence on her own.

I have read this thread from the start and right up to where we are at this present time.
Wading through the facts, the hearsay reports, Ect.the wheat and the chaff so-to-speak!
The part of the story that strikes me as being most difficult to swallow…that I cannot just except as truthful…is the story concerning the “Medium”/”Physic”/”Clairvoyant” or whatever name you prefer to give this person.
I cannot for the life of me believe, that a person just happened to have this vision and go for a drive with her boyfriend, travel directly to the area of the crime scene, then takes photographs of tracks and disturbed snow. Then locates a cigarette lighter in the snow, which she picks up with a glove or a cloth (Thereby destroying any finger prints that may have been on the lighter!) after which she post the photographs or has them posted by another person, onto Face Book, for all the world to see. And then decides to call the police and inform them of the find. …………Sounds like part of a script from a bad movie!
I’m not saying that a person did not go out to find something that night; I just do not believe there were any premonitions or visions involved. Something else or someone else was the reason behind her taking the drive out into the country roads at that time of night.
In my opinion, the reason this person went out to the area near to the reported crime scene, may have been brought about by someone else informing them that something had gone down in that area. The reason for this could be speculated ‘til the cows come home and I’m not going there.
To me there is just something very fishy about the” medium” story.
Other opinions or counter thoughts based on facts would be appreciated.

I wonder if she did just happen upon the area and then back stepped to say she found it due to her psychic abilities.

Excellent sleuthing Cherp68!!

At the start of the case MSM alluded to Noelle being at a party with a friend of her boyfirend or something similar. I think you just nailed it with fact from social media. Thank you.

I don't know how much truth there may be to this, but I've heard on a few occasions of a "third" party maybe being involved....Just to throw this out there...On the FL site, does anyone remember if they "belonged" so to speak to any other people? I never took ss's of the profiles. Just curious if maybe there was a "daddy" or "mommy" to the so called "brother" and "sister" that they claimed to be to each other?

I think of there was a 3rd party we would have herd by now unless tb and mm are not talking at all

No. Lots of times LE,Lawyers etc. read here in many cases. I have even heard of Perps posting. I know of two cases where posters became innocently "involved" in cases. One in the Lacy Peterson Trial. Trial watcher and poster took photos of the house. LE wanted one of the photos so they were unable to post any further. Another was in the Caylee Anthony Case.

ETA-I cant remember which board it was on as far as the Peterson Poster. I belong to a few.
Dorice 'Dee Dee' Moore also came here and gave us 40 odd posts of drivel in her defence. She was a case and a half.

In the middle of reading notes on a page the FB got locked and all notes disappeared

Dorice 'Dee Dee' Moore also came here and gave us 40 odd posts of drivel in her defence. She was a case and a half.

Lordy :what: She did the circuit. French fry short of a happy meal. I think she split from our board when some female researchers who had written him told her he was writing back asking "sexually based" questions and if they would send him panties. She had a melt down :floorlaugh: Sorry for the O/T again folks.
ETA-I just realized we are speaking of two different women lol

In the middle of reading notes on a page the FB got locked and all notes disappeared

And her baby daddy deleted her :( poor guy I feel so bad for their families and friends who are in such shock

I really wonder what that "SPLIT" was....

A tool of sorts?... (Spit misspelled ...or ???)

a split (small crevasse) in the snow?

???

:dunno:

I saw the original post by AC...it actually said "SPIT"- not "SPLIT" in the ditch...I believe it was a typo for "SPOT".

I wonder if she did just happen upon the area and then back stepped to say she found it due to her psychic abilities.

I have been following this thread (I am a Sarnia resident) and wanted to add my two cents. I have a few ideas/theories about what has happened:

*AC - I was trying to find a connection between AC and TB because I think somehow, whether through each other or through AC's fiance or MM, they know each other. I feel that because of where NP was brought on Mandaumin Rd. (near the Petrolia/Brigden area), perhaps they were looking for help with a place to hide out, help to cover up, etc. and went to AC and/or her fiance. AC then took the information she got, went to the scene, took the pic, then went to LE (as we all know how that unfolded on FB)

*I think that NP was not an intended target, but that she happened upon them. Perhaps they offered her a ride and she accepted. But I think any connections made between NP and TB/MM are coincidental only. Sarnia is a small city and pretty much anyone could have those degrees of separation to anyone else.

*THIS IS HEARSAY ONLY: I heard today (from someone connected to a Sarnia EMT) that TB and MM called an ambulance from the hotel in London to the hospital for his injuries. London hospital then notified the police due to the nature of his injuries (I didn't hear any more about the exact injuries). I also heard from the same source that NP was offered a ride by people she knew from highschool and she turned them away. If this is true, I can't imagine she would have willingly gone into a vehicle with two people she didn't know.

Sorry - new here so if I neglected to follow a forum rule, please forgive and advise! :)

I'm not sure what to say at this point. I too do not hold the belief of premonitions etc. I know a few posters here commented that they were watching the posting on FB in real time. That it was flooded with comments/posts. I don't know if something got "lost in translation". I'm sure we will learn more down the road. This Gal must be feeling really bad. Especially after an LE grilling and I'm sure they were less than thrilled a civilian collected potential evidence on her own.

She said she had a "feeling" about the site, so she went there to look and found what she took pics of.

I don't recall AC saying outright on FB that she had psychic abilities, but another person (AH) said it outright on another FB post that said something to the effect of "AC did an awesome job, stop picking on her and her family, she's psychic". Paraphrasing of course - I can't remember the exact content and I'm pretty sure someone said it's gone now anyway.

FYI...I googled Adderall...

Uses are for ADHD and narcolepsy...

side effect (among others) is decreased libido (sex drive)...

JMO

I take adderall daily (I have a legit RX to treat my severe ADHD) if you have any sort of questions regarding this drug please feel free to ask, i can say it is pretty much legal speed (for those who have the perscription, for those who dont it is considered a narcotic which carries jail time if you are found with it. it) it is mixed amphetamine salts. for us that have ADHD it slows us down and allows us to concentrate. those who dont and take it would be the same as snorted a bunch of cocaine or speed.

Cops were all over that part of mandaumin before 7am that morning. I drive by that intersection everyday..I didn't work that day, but a coworker said there were cops down that road on his way to work.
Thats good to hear that LE were out relatively quick after AC's tip.

Lordy :what: She did the circuit. French fry short of a happy meal. I think she split from our board when some female researchers who had written him told her he was writing back asking "sexually based" questions and if they would send him panties. She had a melt down :floorlaugh: Sorry for the O/T again folks.
Can you elaborate on the bolded bit please? Maybe PM to remain on topic?

I remember her on NBC's Lockup talking about 'sexy' correspondence she received from 'male' admirers, but didn't realise it was a bit of a sting :floorlaugh:

She said she had a "feeling" about the site, so she went there to look and found what she took pics of.

I don't recall AC saying outright on FB that she had psychic abilities, but another person (AH) said it outright on another FB post that said something to the effect of "AC did an awesome job, stop picking on her and her family, she's psychic". Paraphrasing of course - I can't remember the exact content and I'm pretty sure someone said it's gone now anyway.

I was reading it live time and she said after the fact that she was a medium/psychic and it was something that she didn't 'advertise'. Her friend on FB was replying to AC's post on her own FB page that she should be proud, etc. etc. They both got alot of negative comments and since then her friend (whose FB name is a favorable card from a deck of cards) deleted all comments relating to the tragedy and limited her FB. The photo was disturbing and I just didn't understand why would she even post it on FB and just contact the authority. I also found is somewhat suspicious that she was looking there. I remember her posting if she should go look in the area and that she lived by there. I thought it was odd bc I didn't know if people where searching that away from downtown. Also, pretty inconsiderate to post such photos on a FB page in which NP's mother set up to help find her daughter.

I pray for all families involved that God gives them the strength to move forward.

After she got out of jail???

No, this was before Dave Wallace (LE) huckled her. :floorlaugh:

It then came out in the trial that she had propositioned DW to an evening of debauchery once she had been found not guilty LOLOLOLOLOL

As I said, she was a case and a half.
Google ' lockup high profile' on youtube and you can see her proclaim innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member