GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have been SO hard for AC to notice anything in the snow... I wonder if she used a spot light, like old cop cars have. I can imagine it must have been pitch black out when she went looking...and eerie!!!

IMO I cant imagine being able to find anything out there in pitch black darkness and recognizing it as a disturbance in the snow. I've seen the photos AC posted but I drive on dark roads myself at night and I would never noticed footprints from my car while driving down a dark, desolate road ...
Headlights of a car dont extend down a ditch ...

It must have been SO hard for AC to notice anything in the snow... I wonder if she used a spot light, like old cop cars have. I can imagine it must have been pitch black out when she went looking...and eerie!!!

And I have wondered how slow she must've been driving to even pick that out ... it just all seems strange to me .. JMO

And I have wondered how slow she must've been driving to even pick that out ... it just all seems strange to me .. JMO

I'm with you!!
It's a long road, she would have had to spend a lot of time driving down that road slowly to find anything.

Can you link, from the previous threads, the street view where the news pic was taken. I can't find it.

In the meantime, if you copy and paste the following coordinates into google map

+42° 52' 25.89", -82° 14' 8.72"

it will take you there.

The thread noted below has 2 sets of coordinate,s one is the woodlot, one is the corner of Mandaumin and Petrolia Line.... This was one of the news pics positions that show the edges of white barns with the woodlot on the horizon.

Found Deceased Canada -*arrests* Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia ON, 31 Dec 2012 - Page 11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hi new to this site and it took me over day to read through everything. Just trying to determine what is actually fact and what are people’s opinion. This is my understanding of the facts
1. NP left party in downtown Sarnia shortly before 2 am because she got into an argument with her boyfriend
2. NP’s boyfriends cousin S went after her trying to convince her to get ride or come back to the party and was unsuccessful
3. NP last seen at the corner or Lochiel Street and Christina St. at 2:10 p.m. walking south
4. NP lived in Courtright (which is at least a ½ hour drive from downtown Sarnia
5. AC (22 year old) “had a feeling” and reported suspicious lighter to police on Tuesday Jan 1st
6. Search party for NP on Wednesday Jan 2. 2012
7. Search party called off at 12:20 p.m. – Lambton Alerts alerted that NP had been found
8. 10:30 a.m. Jan 2 – body discovered at Mandauman and Petrolia Line in a woodlot area later to be determined of that of NP
9. Thurday Jan 3, 2012 TB and MM arrested without incident at Best Western Lamplighter Inn in London, ON
10. Police search of both house of MM and TB at Proctor and Cobden St

Now I was wondering if these other things were facts or what someone is actual speculating
1. Cell phone found on Maria St?
2. Picked up by either MM and TB at Wellington and Christina
3. Picked up by cab at Wellington and Christina

I think as a community we are reeling because there are so many unanswered questions – where did they pick her up, where did they take her origninally, what did they do to her and we are all trying to come to grips with such evil living in our own backyards

IMO – NP or anyone else for that matter would not even in the middle of summer attempt to walk to Courtright. She would have walked to a friend or family memebers house or place of work that lived in Sarnia. I truly believe that she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and these two individuals were looking for someway MORE to fulfill their sick fetishes. RIP NP

once again forgive me but it was alot to ready and hoping I can figure out what are facts and what is not

Searcher gal may have taken a light with her. It would make sense if you going out to search at night. Especially on a dark road?

I'm with you!!
It's a long road, she would have had to spend a lot of time driving down that road slowly to find anything.

The ditch is not terribly shallow on that section of Mandaumin, and has noted previously, the shoulder on the road is narrow.

If a body were to be dumped there, the culprits would've most likely pulled off to the side of the road... therefore their vehicle would have left a considerable dent in the snow along with their footprints while removing the victim from the car... speculative but likely.

The ditch is not terribly shallow on that section of Mandaumin, and has noted previously, the shoulder on the road is narrow.

If a body were to be dumped there, the culprits would've most likely pulled off to the side of the road... therefore their vehicle would have left a considerable dent in the snow along with their footprints while removing the victim from the car... speculative but likely.

The photo posted here doesnt show any kind of tire tracks, just footprints and an indent in the snow .... still very odd IMO

Hi new to this site and it took me over day to read through everything. Just trying to determine what is actually fact and what are people’s opinion. This is my understanding of the facts
1. NP left party in downtown Sarnia shortly before 2 am because she got into an argument with her boyfriend
2. NP’s boyfriends cousin S went after her trying to convince her to get ride or come back to the party and was unsuccessful
3. NP last seen at the corner or Lochiel Street and Christina St. at 2:10 p.m. walking south
4. NP lived in Courtright (which is at least a ½ hour drive from downtown Sarnia
5. AC (22 year old) “had a feeling” and reported suspicious lighter to police on Tuesday Jan 1st
6. Search party for NP on Wednesday Jan 2. 2012
7. Search party called off at 12:20 p.m. – Lambton Alerts alerted that NP had been found
8. 10:30 a.m. Jan 2 – body discovered at Mandauman and Petrolia Line in a woodlot area later to be determined of that of NP
9. Thurday Jan 3, 2012 TB and MM arrested without incident at Best Western Lamplighter Inn in London, ON
10. Police search of both house of MM and TB at Proctor and Cobden St

Now I was wondering if these other things were facts or what someone is actual speculating
1. Cell phone found on Maria St?
2. Picked up by either MM and TB at Wellington and Christina
3. Picked up by cab at Wellington and Christina

I think as a community we are reeling because there are so many unanswered questions – where did they pick her up, where did they take her origninally, what did they do to her and we are all trying to come to grips with such evil living in our own backyards

IMO – NP or anyone else for that matter would not even in the middle of summer attempt to walk to Courtright. She would have walked to a friend or family memebers house or place of work that lived in Sarnia. I truly believe that she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and these two individuals were looking for someway MORE to fulfill their sick fetishes. RIP NP

once again forgive me but it was alot to ready and hoping I can figure out what are facts and what is not

LE gave last details of NP as walking..no mention of cab (alot of the thread including me think they would have given that out as crucial information....as for the cell phone..I believe the one found on Maria street did not belong to NP....

Exactly my thoughts. In my opinion, the suspect vehicle would have pulled off to the side of the road or shoulder. Keep in mind, AC was actively searching for something. Not just out for a drive. Tire tracks in snow - and footprints - would be quite noticeable I would think if you are involved in a search. I imagine she was also driving slow - and had another set of eyes in the car (her fiancé) to help spot something.

I don't believe this scenario is hard to believe at all.

I cant figure out for the life of me where the crime scene is. Other than where Noelle was found. Maybe the vehicle? If the woodlot is the whole crime scene I may gather some measure of comfort. That these 2 didn't have her long and it was over quickly. The best I guess i can hope for at this point. Are any locals seeing either of these 2's vehicles in their drives?

Regarding their vehicles and seeing as we are all talking maps :D

118 Mitton Street South, Sarnia - there is a wine SUV with silver bumpers and rust along the side.
I'm sure I read this description of MM's car more than once. Could someone who has a clue about cars tell me if that on the map is a Windstar, or if any locals that knew MM's car confirm it's his.

Ohhh...that was something else I meant to point out...I don't think that was MM on the trampoline at all...You got that trampoline video posted on July 24 2012...Mike taking out some kids. If you look at the video before that but posted on July 29, it shows another guy, named Mike with the same initials on stage, looks like the same guy as was on the trampoline but they are two different people?!?!?! Anyone agree?
I am positive it is him with the four other kids. Other video is a different guy with the same forename.

The photo posted here doesnt show any kind of tire tracks, just footprints and an indent in the snow .... still very odd IMO

Which photo are you speaking about? Do you have an actual photo of the site taken recently?

Exactly my thoughts. In my opinion, the suspect vehicle would have pulled off to the side of the road or shoulder. Keep in mind, AC was actively searching for something. Not just out for a drive. Tire tracks in snow - and footprints - would be quite noticeable I would think if you are involved in a search. I imagine she was also driving slow - and had another set of eyes in the car (her fiancé) to help spot something.

I don't believe this scenario is hard to believe at all.

In the pitch black though? I still dont think it's plausible she was just following "a feeling"
Someone who posted on AC's fb page even wrote "pretty sure you predicted where she would be"

How the heck would AC even KNOW????? I call BS (that's bull***** not someone's initials) lol

Which photo are you speaking about? Do you have an actual photo of the site taken recently?

Just the original photo that was posted here and that AC posted in the original fb group. I am not from the community and dont know the area locals are speaking about.

Just the original photo that was posted here and that AC posted in the original fb group. I am not from the community and dont know the area locals are speaking about.

Can you please direct me to the pic. I haven't seen it.

In the pitch black though? I still dont think it's plausible she was just following "a feeling"

I don't believe the "feeling" or "premonition" or "psychic" mumbo jumbo. Remember, that all came out AFTER the fact, and was said by a friend. I think we have to take all of that with a grain of salt.

Strangely enough, last night on my way to work (driving a highway in the countryside with a posted speed limit of 100kph) I spotted footprints/animal tracks on a mound of snow along the shoulder. I was not out searching for anyone - merely listening to the radio and driving to work. I had no trouble spotting these out of the corner of my eye. I honestly don't think her story is so hard to believe. What people are grappling with now are the "claims" of psychic abilities. If that hadn't have come out, I don't think we would be questioning her find whatsoever.

Just my opinion...

The thread noted below has 2 sets of coordinate,s one is the woodlot, one is the corner of Mandaumin and Petrolia Line.... This was one of the news pics positions that show the edges of white barns with the woodlot on the horizon.

Aaaah. Thanks for the link:)

I was looking for for shots that mimicked this photo and must have skipped over those.

I am heading to Port Huron next Tuesday. We have to stop in Sarnia to pick up another Gal. She is minutes away from "the zone" Usually we stop back at her place after shopping before heading home ourselves. I will see if they are willing to do a side trip and will get some pics and as close as i can. With the mild temps and predicted rain the area will look a lot different I'm sure. I cant promise anything tho as I'm not driving and they "kinda dont get my hobby here" :waitasec:

IMO I cant imagine being able to find anything out there in pitch black darkness and recognizing it as a disturbance in the snow. I've seen the photos AC posted but I drive on dark roads myself at night and I would never noticed footprints from my car while driving down a dark, desolate road ...
Headlights of a car dont extend down a ditch ...

Is the picture(s) that this AC posted of the footprints, lighter, etc.....posted somewhere here? I've never seen the picture and I'm curious to see what she took a pic of because like others I find it extremely hard to believe that a 'vision' lead her to this particular area. Thanks.

im just wondering if i am allowed to speculate on what i think happened? im unclear now bc there has been alot of that during the past 2 threads... can i give a senerio on what may or may not have happened??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdreamofJeannie