GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please direct me to the pic. I haven't seen it.

Oh geez I couldnt begin to tell you what page it's on.
It's within the past 2 threads. If someone else could help out it would be great ... I will search for it though ...

The photo posted here doesnt show any kind of tire tracks, just footprints and an indent in the snow .... still very odd IMO

I'm assuming you are talking about AC's "ditch picture" (called Snow2.jpg)...

The picture doesn't show the road, or the shoulder, or the car that AC travelled in to get there... it doesn't mean these things don't exist or aren't there, but simply not shown in the picture... Pictures only show you what is in the frame.

I don't believe the "feeling" or "premonition" or "psychic" mumbo jumbo. Remember, that all came out AFTER the fact, and was said by a friend. I think we have to take all of that with a grain of salt.

Strangely enough, last night on my way to work (driving a highway in the countryside with a posted speed limit of 100kph) I spotted footprints/animal tracks on a mound of snow along the shoulder. I was not out searching for anyone - merely listening to the radio and driving to work. I had no trouble spotting these out of the corner of my eye. I honestly don't think her story is so hard to believe. What people are grappling with now are the "claims" of psychic abilities. If that hadn't have come out, I don't think we would be questioning her find whatsoever.

Just my opinion...

What I don't get it, even if you disregard the whole 'vision/psychic' stuff......of all of the areas for one to search, does it make logical sense that someone would just happen to go for a drive down that road/in that area? I know a search was going on but for those local to Sarnia, does it seem logical and believable that of all of the places one could be searching, that someone would chose THAT location to just randomly go check?

Hi new to this site and it took me over day to read through everything. Just trying to determine what is actually fact and what are people’s opinion. This is my understanding of the facts
1. NP left party in downtown Sarnia shortly before 2 am because she got into an argument with her boyfriend

Respectfully snipped by me.

This first line makes me wonder if these two sickos had been in the Detroit area recently; it reminds me of a woman who was hit and left to die on the side of the road after leaving a bar. her name is Sandra Loepp:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193638&page=5&highlight=hit+killed

Sarnia is only an hour or so from Washington Township, MI, after all......

What I don't get it, even if you disregard the whole 'vision/psychic' stuff......of all of the areas for one to search, does it make logical sense that someone would just happen to go for a drive down that road/in that area? I know a search was going on but for those local to Sarnia, does it seem logical and believable that of all of the places one could be searching, that someone would chose THAT location to just randomly go check?

From what I understand or that has been reported, AC lived out in that area. During the search that night (which I watched unfold in real time) there were hundreds of people out searching. They were posting where they were. This was in part to keep a running chain of what had been looked at.
AC was not the only one to post pictures of a disturbance in the snow that night. Another poster, a male, took images of footprints that he had followed for quite some time.

I guess what I am trying to say is, folk were in a lot of places that night looking. If AC lives in the immediate area that she found a disturbance, it only makes sense that upon setting off from home, this may be the first road she came to/decided to search.

Again, it has been a week since the arrests. I believe if AC was somehow involved, there would have been an arrest. I strike it up as a coincidence. And if she was responsible for helping LE find NP's body so quickly, thanks instead of questioning should probably be directed towards her.

The psychic thing is what people are struggling with. Take that out of the question, and we have nothing more than a searcher who found something good.

I'm assuming you are talking about AC's "ditch picture" (called Snow2.jpg)...

The picture doesn't show the road, or the shoulder, or the car that AC travelled in to get there... it doesn't mean these things don't exist or aren't there, but simply not shown in the picture... Pictures only show you what is in the frame.

yes you are right, I just found it again for review
it looks like the photo is taken down part of the ditch ... im still not fully believing the story in full .. something stinks just not sure what ... and this is JMO

Not really... On that road (and roads similar where there aren't a lot of houses or drives off the side, at night) with snow banks under 2 feet your headlights would pick up irregularities and odd shadows formed by depressions in the snow. Especially as the driver would sit up higher than the snow, pending vehicle physiography.

It's not a wide shoulder on Mandaumin Road, about half a car width, so anyone pulling over, might be pulling over into the deeper unplowed (undisturbed snow) and it probably would've stood out like a sore thumb.

Thanks, that makes sense. I have never been around a lot of snow so have no true sense of what it would have been like, only my imagination.

does anyone have a picture of what AC took in the snow ..i know it was attatched in previous threads at the beginnkng ...i tried to go back and look but can not find it... could someone repost it or remember what thread and page it was on???? uggghhh im having a hard time finding it

does anyone have a picture of what ac took in the snow ..i know it was attatched in previous threads at the beginnkng ...i tried to go back and look but can not find it... Could someone repost it or remember what thread and page it was on???? Uggghhh im having a hard time finding it

snow2.jpg

Many of us have come here for answers, The HOW the WHY and some of these answers many never be answered. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION/STATEMENT IS OF THE EVENTS IN WHICH I THINK HAPPENED TO POOR NOELLE. I have come to this conclusion using information provided here and listing to HEARSAY of what i think is the most plausable IT IS COMPLEETLY MOO!!! ALSO SOME OF THE INFORMATION YOU WILL SEE IS FACT IN WHICH HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY THE MEDIA.

Noelle left a party near downtown sarnia at 2-230 JAN 1, 2013. her boyfriends cousin ran out after her trying to get her to call a cab or come back to the party. noelle whom is upset begs her to leave her alone. she walks a little ways and calls her dad or both parents to pick her up, but they have been drinking and are responsible enough to know that, they tell her to call a cab.

At some point she stops MM and TB and asks for directions, MAYBE they gave her directions the wrong way either way they decide to follow her. I beleive IMO TB and MM were out looking for a poor random victim that night... it just happened to be noelle.

IMO The crime scene is that of the woodlot, there was no r**e!
this next part is very hard for me to type but it is what IMO happened.
they kidnap noelle and bring her to the wood lot, at the wood lot MM beats her and TB cuts her --- MM broke his hands and wrists from sending blows to poor noelle requireing surgery which is why his hands are in sllpints and wraps as reported by the media..
this crime was that of a brutal murder IMO not to get off on R**E but to get off on the crime it self... the violence, the cutting.
this coinsides with on TB FL profile she clims she is the one who likes to do the cutting, however anyone who seen the photos from that site can tell that the cuts are not that deep. i think that they liked the cutting so much they wanted to see what it would be like to cut more..

this was not easy for me to write. we've all talked about what we have thought and i think we are very careful about talking about the violence that may have happened that night. I did not enjoy writing this and cried my eyes out as i put this together in my head earlier today.
I can not wait to see justice for noelle... IMO the police have an air tight case and all the evidence will point twards the highest sentence.

found it thanks everyone :) .... yes i really dont think AC had anything to do with the murder imo she could of been tipped off or known someone who knew what happened from tb and mm telling people!!!! she decided to go for a drive and came across it MOO but i really dont think she took part in any thing.....if it wasnt for her reporting the pic to LE - NP could still be out there and not found .....

Perhaps this knowledge prompted AC to search there. Brought over from first thread. Was posted by Margarita. Not sure if this is common knowledge to locals.

In 1974, the body of 14 year old Karen Coughlin was found close to the same area. The case remains unsolved:

http://www.theobserver.ca/2012/07/17/new-manager-on-caughlin-cold-case-file

"Caughlin was murdered in March 1974, her body dumped in a shallow ditch on a rural road near Petrolia."

they were both sick to begin with and once they met, it just made the perfect storm (NOT PERFECT THO) you know what im getting at.

i honstly beleive tho i can see how its fishy that AC stumbled apon the area she went there being so late and just near her house... she just wanted to do something and she fell apon the unfortunate area... the lighter is a great find bc i seen smokes and a lighter in a pic of TB she smoked... at least one of them did that i can tell and they must have dropped it on their hurry out of there... being hands of broken bones he may have fell or maybe she tripped dropping the lighter..

I believe the first part ..right up till you say she asked for directions....Directions to where? She knew Sarnia...as for the broken bones...I think we discussed that if they were broken bad they would have put them in a cast .....Someone spoke that they are sometime splinted after knife wounds.....Im curious as to what makes you think she was not R&&ed.....Their FEt life profiles point otherwise.....Its hard to come to grips if A grisly deed happened (IMHO it did) we try to block it out.....but their profiles scream of that....their own description on that disgusting site screams it.....this is MHO...and have also heard the same.....

How does LB not get her car stuck in the snow out on Mandamium Rd...?

Has it been posted what time LB & MM are schedualed to be at Court for there
Hearings
and Is it not open to the Public?

How does LB not get her car stuck in the snow out on Mandamium Rd...?

Has it been posted what time LB & MM are schedualed to be at Court for there
Hearings
and Is it not open to the Public?

Looks like the roads are plowed, therefore, TB would not get stuck IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics