GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go to the court house on a different matter tomorrow will check to see what things are like then ...prob b a closed court due to the circumstances

Strange that the snow disturbance photo shows no blood. From what we know, MM was badly hurt. Would he not have been bleeding all over the area? MOO

Nothing has been released stating what his injuries were, only that they were "severe" and were splinted/bandaged. They could very well have been breaks.

If blood was involved, it could have happened in the woodlot itself, and MM wrapped his hands/wrists with a garment of some sort to stop the bleeding before returning to the car. Just my opinion.

Mandaumin is nowhere near their place (i lived both in the city and out that way)

ok, I did know Mandaumin runs the length of Sarnia so I wasn't sure if this was closer to BG or the other way. I have only been on Mandaumin near BG when a friend lived that way.

IMHO I think it's possible that they planned to do it NYE bc of the amount of drunk women who may be walking around down town??
I'm from a city where DT gets crazy busy and drunk people walking every where sometimes throwing up. Specially after bars close people are so busy trying to get to their cars ect. We have TONS of bars tho and on a border town where the 19 YO from the states come here to drink. Was DT super busy NYE in sarnia?

I haven't lived there for a while, but visit often, but I don't know that Sarnia's DT would really have enough bars to have that many people on the streets at night even on NYE. I could be wrong but DT isn't really a big 'IT' spot for bars I don't think. Sarnia bars seem more spread out across the city.

Perhaps this knowledge prompted AC to search there. Brought over from first thread. Was posted by Margarita. Not sure if this is common knowledge to locals.

Moxie, that is a great thought, thank-you for posting it.

ok, I did know Mandaumin runs the length of Sarnia so I wasn't sure if this was closer to BG or the other way. I have only been on Mandaumin near BG when a friend lived that way.

I haven't lived there for a while, but visit often, but I don't know that Sarnia's DT would really have enough bars to have that many people on the streets at night even on NYE. I could be wrong but DT isn't really a big 'IT' spot for bars I don't think. Sarnia bars seem more spread out across the city.

Downtown is almost dead now..at least that part...bars are spread out..here most would have gone to place like east side marios crappy joes boston pizza..and for the bars I believe theres a couple on on exmouth..and I think one on Confed..near Murphy

IMO: I REALLY don't think this was a drunk driving incident gone wrong. If the reports about the condition of NP are true, then TB and MM went way too far in their attempts to cover up a drunk driving charge. I think they planned this kind of scenario for a while, then decided to carry it out and she was a random target who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. We don't know how things played out at the hospital either. He may have wanted to get in and out quickly so as to not draw more attention to himself so opted for splints over some other form of treatment. They were obviously worried about LE if they drove all the way to London to avoid the Sarnia hospital. Again, MOO.

How far is it from the snow disturbance site to the recovery scene? Would they have walked? I guess I need a visual of these 2 areas.

Could Noelle have escaped them and they tackled her there, or could they have "released" her in order to chase her?

Don't forget there was a death incident scene, as per LE. Presumably that was a separate place from the recovery scene, but, why leave her there where she would be so readily found?

I just hope we get a little more information tomorrow.

How far is it from the snow disturbance site to the recovery scene? Would they have walked? I guess I need a visual of these 2 areas.

Could Noelle have escaped them and they tackled her there, or could they have "released" her in order to chase her?

Don't forget there was a death incident scene, as per LE. Presumably that was a separate place from the recovery scene, but, why leave her there where she would be so readily found?

There were marks of a body being dragged...If NP had too much too drink..I dont they they would have had a chase at all

There were marks of a body being dragged...If NP had too much too drink..I dont they they would have had a chase at all

This is unfounded and is impossible to decipher from the image. Yes, there was a disturbance of some sort in the snow. Was it a body being dragged? Up to interpretation.

This is exactly how rumours begin....

Until we know the "facts" - all scenarios are anyones guess.

I don't think that we KNOW there were marks of a body being dragged...just some disturbance in the snow. How far away were they from where NP was found?

Nothing has been released stating what his injuries were, only that they were "severe" and were splinted/bandaged. They could very well have been breaks.

If blood was involved, it could have happened in the woodlot itself, and MM wrapped his hands/wrists with a garment of some sort to stop the bleeding before returning to the car. Just my opinion.

Good point JustinH, I guess I was assuming there. But, we've heard that TB was cut (speculation here tho)... I just can't believe there was no blood considering they were at the ER. So strange.

The above is all MOO.

hey how come I never got a welcome? LOL :floorlaugh:

Because we don't like you! :dunno:

(Just kidding...:D )

:wagon: :welcome4:Canadiangurl :welcome4: :wagon:

:fireworks: :cake4u: :cupcake: :cake4u: :fireworks2:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

YAY For Canadiangurl!!!!!!!!!!!

(Is this better, Canadiangurl?...:therethere: )

Good point JustinH, I guess I was assuming there. But, we've heard that TB was cut (speculation here tho)... I just can't believe there was no blood considering they were at the ER. So strange.

The above is all MOO.

No worries my friend.

We also don't know that TB was cut. One poster made mention of that - but it is unverified. I believe only LE would know that information.

As for no blood, all we have is that one image in the snow. It is still not confirmed that that was left by the accused. We all just assume it is. I think we are right in that assumption, though. Depending on time frames, if blood was involved, what the injuries were, when (if) the injuries occurred, and such, there is all likelihood that blood wouldn't show up in that small ten foot area that was recorded on film. Could be a lot in the woodlot....or none. We may find out one day.

I find it hard to believe that it was a drunk driving incident gone bad... Considering what we know about their FL interests, I feel that their intentions were nothing but bad that night. As far as some kind of link between NP and the perps, small town, you're bound to find one, but it's most likely random. She was an easy target for them, alone, preocupied, one drink too many... So sad. I just can't stop thinking about what she must have endured. Unbelievable how some people can be so cruel. Life will never be the same for so many people here, including the perps family.

All the above is MOO

Hi all, not caught up on reading yet but i just wanted to say that tomorrow will probably be a bail hearing IMO im pretty sure if they were denied bail it would have been posted by MSM (did i do that right , lol still getting use to the ling) that they were denied bail and remain in custody till trial, im pretty sure it just said they would remain in custody till another court appearance on Jan 10th. Since they went to court so quickly im sure the charges were read and the bail hearings were set over till they obtained legal councel and spoke with their lawyers. Also IMO im pretty sure they don't plead until they go back to court to set a trial date, bail hearings are just bail hearings they have to set anothe court date to do the plead and how they want their trial. Usually at a bail hearing they read the charges and the crown and defense lawyer bicker about why they should remain in custody and why they should be let out then they put their assurrity( not sure the spelling sorry) on the stand and question them on how they are going to make sure the accussed is going to abide by their bail conditions. Ive been to a quite a few bail hearings here, its all a process that takes awhile. And usually it takes a while to get the disclosure after the bail hearings the defense lawyers have to wait for the disclosure before they can move forward. JMO
And if anyone is going id go early to get through the metal detectors as it will probably be so busy tomorrow and they will be extra careful checking people.

Hi all, not caught up on reading yet but i just wanted to say that tomorrow will probably be a bail hearing IMO im pretty sure if they were denied bail it would have been posted by MSM (did i do that right , lol still getting use to the ling) that they were denied bail and remain in custody till trial, im pretty sure it just said they would remain in custody till another court appearance on Jan 10th. Since they went to court so quickly im sure the charges were read and the bail hearings were set over till they obtained legal councel and spoke with their lawyers. Also IMO im pretty sure they don't plead until they go back to court to set a trial date, bail hearings are just bail hearings they have to set anothe court date to do the plead and how they want their trial. Usually at a bail hearing they read the charges and the crown and defense lawyer bicker about why they should remain in custody and why they should be let out then they put their assurrity( not sure the spelling sorry) on the stand and question them on how they are going to make sure the accussed is going to abide by their bail conditions. Ive been to a quite a few bail hearings here, its all a process that takes awhile. And usually it takes a while to get the disclosure after the bail hearings the defense lawyers have to wait for the disclosure before they can move forward. JMO
And if anyone is going id go early to get through the metal detectors as it will probably be so busy tomorrow and they will be extra careful checking people.

IMHO...the lawyers will not fight over bail hearings....these two go out that door...and its instant death for them..Im not sure they grant bail on first degree murder charges(im throwing that in the wind)..but no way the lawyers of judge will let them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth