GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing I was curious about was if NP might have had self defence training of any sort, just having her sister in LE. It was a passing thought I had.

I agree though, for some reason I don't picture them as having her for long and think the events from abduction to death happened relatively quickly JMO. There is a difference between two people having fetishes and even playing out r#@e acts with consenting partners and taking it to the next level with an unwilling participant. I truly don't believe it would have made it to that point, not 100% sure whether I believe an attempt might have been made but I don't think it was that long of an event.

yes she did have training ....she was a feisty little thing ;) ....imho - i believe they may have thought about r**ing her and talked about fetish's and stuff ( nit to np but to anyone ) i think they got bored and needed to fullfill their sick and twisted minds...
it was NOT long they were with her!! i believe they imo they could of panicked and turned on eachother ?? as for why the murder was so sloppy and disorganized

Why would TB post that about 'giving directions' on the NIM FB page? If the LE are combing through posts, wouldn't that make her a person of interest or make her look more suspicious? I could see her lurking in the pages but posting? that is just stupid...

Am I allowed to post info that i heard today it is hearsay but may clarify some stuff???

I seen a post earlier on that the neighbour saw TB crying hysterically in the driveway that afternoon after Noelle went missing, is it possible TB tried turning on MM and maybe she knew AC and called her and told her what had happenned?

remember we can't discuss rumor or bring up fb pages of anyone unless they are the victim or the accused!! any information we bring up must be able to have a link to it showing it to be fact or from msm......too many posts in the last little bit are not fact, are coming from fb pages of persons not involved in this - we also cannot bring up or discuss family members of the accused or the victim (unless we are verified by mods) please remember this and lets not discuss rumor or bring up 'i heard this from a reliable source' or 'this is from so and so who knows so and so'
JMO

Local-np, her words exactly from FB - a local girl went missing. turned out being a girl i work with that killed her. crazzyyy

Makes me wonder although, there has been some speculation that she was terminated from this job. Just my thoughts again.

i have 1 girl on my fb that mentioned they worked with the accussed mine was worded a little more meaner than the one u just typed - so maybe this is not same person!!!
yes she was let go....

All MOO

Perhaps it was a pre-meditated, predator thrill. I recall reading on one of MM/TB FL profiles -- some people took screen shots, perhaps someone can check -- that one or the other or both were interested in "predator role" and one or the other or both was interested in doing it (sex) in the rain or outside, in addition to dozens of other fetishes and curiosities indicated on their profiles. If they did take NP, perhaps TB was the driver and MM was tangling with NP, and headed out of town...perhaps too quick a stop somewhere tossed MM around in the car to sustain broken hands...perhaps they let NP go and she ran and MM/TB took the predator roll to chase her out there on that roadside and eventually to that woodlot...perhaps there along that roadside a pursuit and fight ensued...knife play, burning...

It's sick to even imagine but in the sub-culture of fetish and the way MM/TB (presumably) described their feelings of the rush and thrill, I could imagine they would become consumed in their actions, feeling the "high" or "climax" and adrenalin of the act...perhaps MM then sustained burns in addition to injuries, or injuries/burns in a pursuit...hence a lighter, though someone indicated TB smoked so it could have easily fallen from a pocket...and all outside...perhaps they did what they wanted after. Whatever they did with NP, none of it was good.

While I don't believe most fet-folks ever cross the line, it wouldn't take much for someone with a screw loose or a meeting of like-minds to drift into and out of an alternate reality, whether in a perpetual high or seeking a high, a plan to seek and consumate their fantasies. Purely speculative on my part, of course. For disclosure I did logon to that site but no profile (stated previously) and did not save anything. I found it far from normal and quite disturbing and a place where breeding deviance can thrive. From individuals posting photos and videos of themselves, chat rooms of all imaginable (and highly offensive and largely dispicable) fantasies and fetishes, and advertisers of "stuff" to state it nicely...it's not mainstream in the least.

If you're not aware of it/the lifestyle, which most are not and nor was I until reading it here, it's shocking. And in stepping back to view it, it/they/the lifestyle, it lives among us, and even without it out front and in the open, and though not well known, it is in some ways subconsciously accepted in our society, and with every beam of light shown upon it from incidents like this, it brings it more into our consciousness, and that, I find, is most disturbing. Sorry if some are not in agreement, but I find it creepy, and a creeping perversion lurking in our culture and the internet is the perfect host.

With a M1 charge, LE must have (my thoughts) some very strong evidence. Perhaps some or one of MM/TB friends or acquaintances reported to LE of witnessing/hearing MM/TB talking about what they wanted to do, that day or evening, or in a previous day, or in casual conversation at some time, and not making much of it at the time, but with NP disappearing they came forward? What someone "hears" someone say is much stronger than anything written on FL as it would be very tough to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that MM/TB wrote the words found there, without someone witnessing them typing it and posting it -- though the images of themselves posted there is undeniable and would certainly show culpability. Perhaps there is video to put them with/taking NP near Christina St.? Perhaps there was lighter found and there will be (LE would anticipate) recoverable prints? Autopsy would surely show multiple blood types/DNA/hair if there is any (LE would anticipate). Treatment at a hospital and a suspicious attendant might recover blood or hair as well (LE would anticipate).

Something brought M1 swiftly, so surely it must be eye-witness, camera, and/or someone confirming what they heard or saw. It would take a day or two to obtain camera footage but I would guess when/if they did, it's there and it is so indisputable that it and other indisputable evidence led to the M1.

All my thoughts. Blessings and RIP Nicole, you are in a better place.

Many of us have come here for answers, The HOW the WHY and some of these answers many never be answered. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION/STATEMENT IS OF THE EVENTS IN WHICH I THINK HAPPENED TO POOR NOELLE. I have come to this conclusion using information provided here and listing to HEARSAY of what i think is the most plausable IT IS COMPLEETLY MOO!!! ALSO SOME OF THE INFORMATION YOU WILL SEE IS FACT IN WHICH HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY THE MEDIA.

Noelle left a party near downtown sarnia at 2-230 JAN 1, 2013. her boyfriends cousin ran out after her trying to get her to call a cab or come back to the party. noelle whom is upset begs her to leave her alone. she walks a little ways and calls her dad or both parents to pick her up, but they have been drinking and are responsible enough to know that, they tell her to call a cab.

At some point she stops MM and TB and asks for directions, MAYBE they gave her directions the wrong way either way they decide to follow her. I beleive IMO TB and MM were out looking for a poor random victim that night... it just happened to be noelle.

IMO The crime scene is that of the woodlot, there was no r**e!
this next part is very hard for me to type but it is what IMO happened.
they kidnap noelle and bring her to the wood lot, at the wood lot MM beats her and TB cuts her --- MM broke his hands and wrists from sending blows to poor noelle requireing surgery which is why his hands are in sllpints and wraps as reported by the media..
this crime was that of a brutal murder IMO not to get off on R**E but to get off on the crime it self... the violence, the cutting.
this coinsides with on TB FL profile she clims she is the one who likes to do the cutting, however anyone who seen the photos from that site can tell that the cuts are not that deep. i think that they liked the cutting so much they wanted to see what it would be like to cut more..

this was not easy for me to write. we've all talked about what we have thought and i think we are very careful about talking about the violence that may have happened that night. I did not enjoy writing this and cried my eyes out as i put this together in my head earlier today.
I can not wait to see justice for noelle... IMO the police have an air tight case and all the evidence will point twards the highest sentence.

Why would TB post that about 'giving directions' on the NIM FB page? If the LE are combing through posts, wouldn't that make her a person of interest or make her look more suspicious? I could see her lurking in the pages but posting? that is just stupid...

I agree, really really stupid. But she may have thought it would help her 'blend in' with those who actually were concerned about seeing to NP's safe return. Another angle on that tho, her comment about asking for directions, maybe it was meant as an inside joke, between herself and MM. Only they would 'get' it, seeing as they were the only ones who knew the truth.

All MOO of course!

I thought about it, but then I remembered what I had seen & read on the FL site, & I kinda thought against it. But curiosity is getting the better of me. AGAIN. :banghead: But then again, maybe he has been removed from there as well?? :waitasec: Or would his name not come up in the search if he was removed

Sorry about that. Did you look for mikebones479? Maybe he was removed. I saw an ALT.com profile in cache. It's still there. I think he is on bdsm.com and thanks for looking xo The profile is the same info as fetlife.

NSFW http://analcontacts.bdsm.com/view/17027145_75174.html

I seen a post earlier on that the neighbour saw TB crying hysterically in the driveway that afternoon after Noelle went missing, is it possible TB tried turning on MM and maybe she knew AC and called her and told her what had happenned?

I thought of this too, but then the trip to London would not make sense I'd imagine... If she was having these thoughts of regret or whatever, why would she then get into a car and drive an hour with MM. Unless he held her against her will, I suppose anything is possible.

verification as insider
Rules Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
^^the above link has information on how to become verified as an insider here at websleuths. General reminder: until and unless someone is verified there is no posting of information that has not been released in the main stream media.

social media reminder:
The only social media links allowed are those of the victim, the perp, main stream media, and law enforcement. Discussion or linking of any other social media is not allowed

posting etiquette rules:
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Please address the post and the not the poster; snark is not tolerated

take a moment to go over some of the above so that noone is crossing the line and bringing information in that should not be please :)

IMHO..it wasnt a typo..it will be in London....risky is an understatement this case. IM thinking the video as you mentioned in Sarnia..or a quick 10 minute London one

I believe if they were arrested in London the court hearing tomorrow will be in London. They will not transfer them to Sarnia for a court heariing such as tomorrows. I think it is where you are arrested then it goes from there where things will take place. Tomorrow will be a non event....the lawyers will ask for more time and they will be remanded into custody and another court date set...just my opinion.

IMO....i think TB and Noelle knew each in some odd way, IMO i think this all comes down to the party where Noelle was at and the circumstances surrounding why she left....i will leave it at that as we are not allowed to post any hearsay with out back up

I don't buy it all! I am local, and JMO it seems way too odd. I know that area very well and there are so many sideroads out there. So she just happened to choose that one? Remember, she was not part of the LE directed search. I was following the NP search page on FB in real time. Not saying I saw or remember everything posted on there (it is now taken down for those not local) , but I was on there when AC posted her pic of the snow disturbance. I also seen posts by a friend of AC sticking up for her as people were accusing her of having something to do with it. This is also hearsay, but someone had said way back that AC works at a tattoo shop on Christina St. that just so happens to be next door to the bar TB worked at. AC said she did not know TB, MM, or NP. I call bull on that. Also, it was said AC was at the tattoo shop until 2am NYE. I'm not saying she was working in there, probably had a shop party going on. Does anyone else find it too coincedental that AC and TB were said to both be on Christina St. in those establishments that night, and both were said to have left around 2-2:30? then the next night it just so happens to be AC's tip that led LE to NP's body? Again, all of this is JMO.

although i do not beleive that AC has anything to do with this i would like to point out that AC smokes, as far as a photo posted by TB with a pack of smokes and lighter within view TB smokes.. if they WERE beside eachother they MAY have bumped into eachother out for smokes that night... BUT even they maybe they exchanged a few words and then once pics posted of the accused was like OMG!!! possible as well

That's the other thing I heard from my connection in LE was that TB was recently fired from her job at a retirement home because of missing medication. I don't know which retirement home though. MOO

I heard that too.

I agree, really really stupid. But she may have thought it would help her 'blend in' with those who actually were concerned about seeing to NP's safe return. Another angle on that tho, her comment about asking for directions, maybe it was meant as an inside joke, between herself and MM. Only they would 'get' it, seeing as they were the only ones who knew the truth.

All MOO of course!

That is what I was thinking. I bet that MM and TB were the ones that stopped and 'asked for directions.' And once NP stepped closer to the van, she may have recognized TB as being a local and felt comfortable accepting a ride.

although i do not beleive that AC has anything to do with this i would like to point out that AC smokes, as far as a photo posted by TB with a pack of smokes and lighter within view TB smokes.. if they WERE beside eachother they MAY have bumped into eachother out for smokes that night... BUT even they maybe they exchanged a few words and then once pics posted of the accused was like OMG!!! possible as well

Were AC FB friends with TB or MM? TB's friends on FB are dropping like flies so if they were she could have unfriended them. But that would be interesting. Lurking on AC and TB's FB page they would most likely run in the same crowd. JMO.......Chances are at some point in time they have all ran into each other, without them knowing or making the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee