GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

Sometimes we must agree to disagree. And move on.

If you see a problem post, use the ALERT button to report, and move on past!
A moderator will review and decide if the post should stand, be edited, or be removed.

I'm going back through the thread now and posts will be removed or <modsnip> edited.

IF you have quoted a post that is removed, your post will also be removed.

Thank you for understanding!
~Summer_Breeze

Is this the one you're looking for?

"Megan Walker, executive director at the London Abused Women’s Centre, says “hardcore *advertiser censored* is mainstream *advertiser censored*…*advertiser censored* today is hard and cruel and violent. It’s about sexual torture of women. It’s about bondage of women. It’s about the rape of women.”
[..]
“When I see fetish web pages that talk about raping women as fantasies, kidnapping women as fantasies, I find it extremely alarming because people are not reporting that at all to police,” Walker says.

Article link: http://london.ctvnews.ca/students-friends-mourn-loss-of-slain-teacher-1.1103740#ixzz2HYICH0DX

MW is the "wet blanket" of london... her opinions are only shared by a few very vocal supporters... She uses her position to change local politics.

MW is very concerned with Men's fantasies and kinks and conveniently glosses over that some women have similar fetishs too (as displayed in the above quote).

How cold was it that night? How long would it take to get frostbite? Sorry not from the area

NYE wasn't especially cold. I was out with a sweater on only. Having said that, I wasn't out 'playing in the snow'. It was a mild night, no wind.

All depends what local...some of the smaller outposts just have a guy with Etch-a-Sketch..Sorry I just had to!

That's only if their pet Polar Bear eats the camera or their igloo melts and the camera gets wet.

hope you aren't near the train that's going now then lol

blah those trains are really annoying ... that's all I'm gonna say

that would be the one :) funny experience went there in early Dec to get a FV got home and it was hot apple cider :( drove back after midnight and they gave me an xl french and a donut at no charge for their error

I got a better one from Dec. standing in line for a coffee one morning, there was a huge crash and then glass all over the place.... the entire store went quiet for like 10 seconds and everyone just looked at the car sitting there where the window by the door used to be! Then I looked up and the lady was like can I take your order :what: :waitasec: there is a CAR in your door uhmm yea I'll have a large double double please ......

Did you say..hold the glass? lol theres been two like that in this area.One in Corunna I thinks as well

oh and this http://www.am980.ca/news/local/story.aspx?ID=1858879

no I was more the type hey there is glass all over my fooot....yup one in Corunna a few years back that one was pretty bad thou this one she just broke the window but still when you are standing there ready to order coffee and the next thing you know a car is dang near in there too you got WTF .... I will stick to my tassimo timmies ... lol safer that way

oh and this http://www.am980.ca/news/local/story.aspx?ID=1858879

no I was more the type hey there is glass all over my fooot....yup one in Corunna a few years back that one was pretty bad thou this one she just broke the window but still when you are standing there ready to order coffee and the next thing you know a car is dang near in there too you got WTF .... I will stick to my tassimo timmies ... lol safer that way

I knew it would be brief..I serious doubt we will hear anything new for a while

I had a thought driving in to work today thinking about the Fet site and who was the more dominant one.

This is MOO.

There are no pictures really of TB without clothes on or even really showing her body like MM was in some of those pictures completely naked. If he was really a switch wouldn't he have done the same and make her stand there naked or tied up etc and take pictures?

Maybe they had an agreement of some sort?

It was just a thought I had coming to work so I thought that I would post it.

I had a thought driving in to work today thinking about the Fet site and who was the more dominant one.

This is MOO.

There are no pictures really of TB without clothes on or even really showing her body like MM was in some of those pictures completely naked. If he was really a switch wouldn't he have done the same and make her stand there naked or tied up etc and take pictures?

Maybe they had an agreement of some sort?

It was just a thought I had coming to work so I thought that I would post it.

I think it was also stated in one of their FETposts..that went something like...she was glad that he was open to all her new ideas..or something along that line..cant remember

You knew what would be brief?
They have not appeared in court to-day yet!

I think you need to read the discussion..and what was stated....I among others said our views that it would be....an article came out with the time of the hearing as this afternoon...and also said it would probably be breif...thats our opinions...<modsnip>

The case is not listed on the London dockets FYI, and I've just heard that it was on radio etc that the court appearance is Sarnia. If this has already been posted, apologies, no time for morning reading:)

The case is not listed on the London dockets FYI, and I've just heard that it was on radio etc that the court appearance is Sarnia. If this has already been posted, apologies, no time for morning reading:)

this afternoon in SArnia

Even IF she had a friend on Mandaumin road it still would make no sense her walking that way it would have at that point been closer for her to walk to her home in Courtright.....

I've followed this case on WS since the original thread. I am new here and I'm. A local living in Sarnia the past 17 years and living in Corunna 10 years previous to that. I've spent my whole life in the area and I had to make comment on this statement. BG is way closer then courtright even if your walkin from downtown Sarnia. I just punched this information in my iPhone gps and to walk from DT Sarnia to courtright it would take around 4 hours apparently accordin to gps . To walk from DT Sarnia to BG would take 2 hours and 30 minutes. Even before punching all this info in my gps I could have told you that your statement is false it would not be closer to walk to Courtright.

I've followed this case on WS since the original thread. I am new here and I'm. A local living in Sarnia the past 17 years and living in Corunna 10 years previous to that. I've spent my whole life in the area and I had to make comment on this statement. BG is way closer then courtright even if your walkin from downtown Sarnia. I just punched this information in my iPhone gps and to walk from DT Sarnia to courtright it would take around 4 hours apparently accordin to gps . To walk from DT Sarnia to BG would take 2 hours and 30 minutes. Even before punching all this info in my gps I could have told you that your statement is false it would not be closer to walk to Courtright.

Either way.....I highly doubt(in my opinion) that she would attempt to walk to any of those places...she wasnt a dummy..alcohol induced/breakup or not

I was also like to add that justthefacts I agree with every single post they have submitted, I am the same exact age as this wonderful angel we lost RIP Noelle , so I know a lot of people who knew here, I did not personally know her but let me tell you this , I feel like I did after reading all the wonderful things about NP an then reading all the speculation about the crime I have not been able to sleep for the past week it's hard to fathom a crime this wild happened in our community.

I was also like to add that justthefacts I agree with every single post they have submitted, I am the same exact age as this wonderful angel we lost RIP Noelle , so I know a lot of people who knew here, I did not personally know her but let me tell you this , I feel like I did after reading all the wonderful things about NP an then reading all the speculation about the crime I have not been able to sleep for the past week it's hard to fathom a crime this wild happened in our community.

that who submitted?
I know what you mean..Im in the same field as her....and Caring Teachers are so hard to come by now a days...she went the extra mile

I think you need to read the discussion..and what was stated....I among others said our views that it would be....an article came out with the time of the hearing as this afternoon...and also said it would probably be breif...thats our opinions...and Frasier Im glad you liked the above link :)

I think you should read the article you quote in your post.

It states, "Exactly one week after two people were arrested in London in connection with the death of Noelle Paquette, the pair will return to a Sarnia courtroom on Thursday".

"19-year-old Michael MacGregor and 31-year-old Tanya Bogdanovich have both been charged with first degree murder. The pair made a brief appearance last Friday morning, the day after they were taken into custody".

It does not say they will make a brief appearence to-day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdreamofJeannie