GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should read the article you quote in your post.

It states, "Exactly one week after two people were arrested in London in connection with the death of Noelle Paquette, the pair will return to a Sarnia courtroom on Thursday".

"19-year-old Michael MacGregor and 31-year-old Tanya Bogdanovich have both been charged with first degree murder. The pair made a brief appearance last Friday morning, the day after they were taken into custody".

It does not say they will make a brief appearence to-day!

Please re read again

Thursday's court appearance is expected to be brief.

<modsnip>

The gps information was just to show how long it would actually take to walk either way . After seeing the time it would take I can't see anyone wanting to go either direction sober or not. I'm not agreeing that this is correct that she I fact did want to walk I was jut pointing of times

OMGosh... I just came here to get caught up, these threads are flying! Don't really know why I'm posting this, it has no value to the discussion what so ever just in case ya'll were wondering! Ok, as you were... :floorlaugh:

I think you should read the article you quote in your post.

It states, "Exactly one week after two people were arrested in London in connection with the death of Noelle Paquette, the pair will return to a Sarnia courtroom on Thursday".

"19-year-old Michael MacGregor and 31-year-old Tanya Bogdanovich have both been charged with first degree murder. The pair made a brief appearance last Friday morning, the day after they were taken into custody".

It does not say they will make a brief appearence to-day!

scroll down under the picture to where it says that today's court appearance is EXPECTED TO BE BRIEF.....

The gps information was just to show how long it would actually take to walk either way . After seeing the time it would take I can't see anyone wanting to go either direction sober or not. I'm not agreeing that this is correct that she I fact did want to walk I was jut pointing of times

And welcome to the Board by the way :)

that who submitted?
I know what you mean..Im in the same field as her....and Caring Teachers are so hard to come by now a days...she went the extra mile

Sorry. Should have clarified better . I agree with everything you have posted justthefacts . According to the things I've heard are the exact same as what your saying. IMO

I've followed this case on WS since the original thread. I am new here and I'm. A local living in Sarnia the past 17 years and living in Corunna 10 years previous to that. I've spent my whole life in the area and I had to make comment on this statement. BG is way closer then courtright even if your walkin from downtown Sarnia. I just punched this information in my iPhone gps and to walk from DT Sarnia to courtright it would take around 4 hours apparently accordin to gps . To walk from DT Sarnia to BG would take 2 hours and 30 minutes. Even before punching all this info in my gps I could have told you that your statement is false it would not be closer to walk to Courtright.

I said nothing about it being farther to walk to BG form Sarnia than it was to Courtright, I said that even IF she has a friend on Mandaumin road it would make more sense from where she was LAST SEEN to walk to her home in Courtright than to walk way out to Mandaumin road.

Good Morning detectives and chatters lol..... <modsnip>

That was probably a request sent before (IMO)..Ive had people accept months after wards...as for the lawyer (IMO) prob just a threee four or whatever degrees of separation..theres alot of Native American happenings going around lately

I said nothing about it being farther to walk to BG form Sarnia than it was to Courtright, I said that even IF she has a friend on Mandaumin road it would make more sense from where she was LAST SEEN to walk to her home in Courtright than to walk way out to Mandaumin road.

According to your post you said it would have been closer for her to walk to courtright from her last seen location then it would be to walk to mandamuin that almost exactly the post which I clarified is false ? What's been misinterpreted here ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubes
Even IF she had a friend on Mandaumin road it still would make no sense her walking that way it would have at that point been closer for her to walk to her home in Courtright.....

This post does state you said it would be closer to walk to courtright ? Which is false and this is a fact

According to your post you said it would have been closer for her to walk to courtright from her last seen location then it would be to walk to mandamuin that almost exactly the post which I clarified is false ? What's been misinterpreted here ?

re read my post it says even IF she had a friend on Mandaumin road at that point it would have been closer for her to walk to her home in Courtright, no where in my post did I say that it would be further for her to walk to BG. You are clarifying something I n ever said. I was talking about a post made by someone else asking if perhaps she had a friend on Mandaumin road that she was going to perhaps spend the night with. I'm not doubting it would be closer to walk to BG than Courtright from where she was last seen I"m saying it would have been closer to walk to Courtright than it would way out to Mandaumin road.

re read my post it says even IF she had a friend on Mandaumin road at that point it would have been closer for her to walk to her home in Courtright, no where in my post did I say that it would be further for her to walk to BG. You are clarifying something I n ever said. I was talking about a post made by someone else asking if perhaps she had a friend on Mandaumin road that she was going to perhaps spend the night with. I'm not doubting it would be closer to walk to BG than Courtright from where she was last seen I"m saying it would have been closer to walk to Courtright than it would way out to Mandaumin road.

Ok my mistake about the BG either way it would not be closer to walk to courtright is the point I'm making To either mandamuin or BG. This will be my last post on this topic

Just had a quick skim through TB's FB friends and there are quite a few with candle avatars showing support for Noelle. Why haven't these people ended their friend association with her?

Also, when Luka Magnotta was banged up, all sorts of 'fan sites' were popping up proclaiming his innocence. Has anyone noticed any of this behaviour on behalf of these two?

Good Morning detectives and chatters lol..... very odd <modsnip> was added to TB facebook after she went to jail... then i noticed SS added a new friend <modsnip> a legal assistant,,, <modsnip>. Just my morning coffee observation. :/

I just went to my FB and for places lived it shows the same spot. I don't think FB pinpoints actual addresses, just that it's Sarnia.

You've all been kindly reminded many times, and now you are being warned:

If the bickering, negative nit picking, calling out of other members or telling others how/what to post doesn't stop, you will find your posting privileges suspended for a period of time.

We have many great posters in Noelle's thread! And we all want the same thing!

Justice for Noelle.

~Summer_Breeze

Been lurking since here since Jan 2nd and there has been a lot of information posted. Some of it is helpful to people who are interested in the case and some of it just fills up space on my computer screen. From what I've read and heard around town this is my opinion on what happened. NP left the party and walked south on Christina street. MM and TB noticed her walking alone and MM exited the vehicle. TB approached NP and said something along the lines of "it's cold and late, what are you doing out here alone...do you need a ride?". Seeing that TB was the only person in the car NP accepts the ride. By this time MM made it to the closest side street and was hiding. TB starts to drive with NP in the car and then turns onto the side street that MM is hiding on. TB stops the car and MM jumps in. I won't get into what I think happened from here because it sickens me to think about it.

I'll skip to the dumping of the body. TB and MM drive to Mandaumin Rd and dump the body in the woodlot. NP didn't go without a fight and managed to cut MM badly. After the body was dumped there was contact with LE. The two were questioned about the blood and they said they like to cut each other during sex. At some point MM goes to the Petrolia hospital and then is sent to London because of the severed tendon. The next day NP's mom creates the FB group looking for her daughter and LE puts 1 and 1 together as to where the body was and who was involved.

This is my own theory how AC knew where the body was. AC most likely owns an iPhone or iPad. She downloaded the 5-0 Radio Police scanner app and heard the radio call from the LE who stopped MM and TB on Mandaumin Road that night. She drove on Mandaumin Rd looking for a disturbance in the snow. She found what she was looking for and confirmed the location when a lighter was found. She then took pictures and posted them on the FB group.

I hope I haven't broken and WS rules or offended anyone with my opinions. If I have I am truely sorry. The part of my theory that I hope is true is that NP was the one who gave MM the wounds on his wrists. Should be some transfer of DNA there.

All MOO - this is what I've heard as well. LE was already aware of Mandaumin and it's relevance. The AC picture didn't lead LE to that site. I am just so thankful to the OPP and SPS. It was a relief to many of us when the arrests were made.

just saw this

The man and woman charged with the first-degree murder of Sarnia woman Noelle Paquette appeared briefly in Sarnia court via video Thursday morning. Michael MacGregor, 19, and Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, appeared separately before a Justice of the Peace around 8:30 a.m.

A publication ban was requested and each of the accused is expected to appear back in court court on Jan. 31, 2013.

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/10/accused-appear-in-court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members