GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know if he has casts? All I remember reading was splints and bandages.

No, I have no idea what's on MM's hands. I only mentioned what I did because I broke my wrist a few weeks back and people have mentioned my fibreglass(?) cast looks as if bandaged. It has a wrapped appearance to it because that's what it is, they then add water and it hardens up. Had to pay a little out of pocket but it beats the old heavy plaster casts. Think I was given the choice of blue, red(?), or black. Just suggesting perhaps that's what the reporter seen.

jmo

Here is a link to a picture that was posted on WS from Fetlife. The poster posted more pictures in the same thread. Most of their entries on the site were also quoted, mainly in thread #2 I think.

I don't think any of the kinky/cutting ones were posted.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8690134&postcount=721

That pic was part of a series of pics posted on FetLife, all apparently taken the same day at locations around Sarnia. That one is at Lambton Mall near Sears, there were others at PetSmart, and Crabby Joes (or maybe it was East Sides? I can't remember now).

There was also a pic "Sterling_Archer"'s bare back with a cut running across it, about 6" long and dripping blood. Comment underneath read that he thanks Lana_Caine or something to that affect. That pic never made it on here though.

I'm not sure if this helps, and I haven't been to the site, but in Southern Ontario ditches tend to run parallel to the road (you show it as perpendicular in the summer shot).

Have a look at the right hand side of the summer shot. First there's the road, then gravel, then some dead grass, then a green stripe, and then the field. The "green stripe" is the ditch, it's green because it gets more water than the grass next to the road because the water collects in the ditch.

Hhaha, umm, ok....thanks, I do know that a ditch runs parallel to a road, but there is also a ditch exactly where I indeicated in the picture, and that is the ditch where the footprints were found. It is an area that dips down at the tree line, and runs all the way back to the field. That's why I was so confused about what was in the background of the picture, because it was at that tree line....NOT at the small dip beside the road.

From FB page - https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Prayers-For-Noelle-Marie-Paquette/460266874020548?fref=ts

Message from Lynn Paquette:

With Love from Noelle's family.....
Words cannot express how grateful we are for the outpouring of love and support we have received from our family, friends, neighbours, the Sarnia and the surrounding communities, Father Jim Higgins, Father Peter Keller, Father David Butler the Sarnia Police and OPP.
Thank you to the Community for Hope for organizing the Candlelight Vigil that spread worldwide.
Thank you to strangers who didn’t know Noelle, but graciously donated your time to search and those who paid tribute to her life. In fact, you are no longer strangers to us.
Thank you for the tasty meals, messages of support; mass cards and flowers that our family received during this most difficult time.
Thank you for all the donations in support of our family to the Sunshine Foundation, Community Living and Noelle’s Gift.
Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you for being so kind, thoughtful, supportive and just thank you for CARING !
Our wish is that you “pay it forward” and perform three random acts of kindness monthly throughout the rest of 2013 in Noelle’s honor.
Everyone within our community and beyond has displayed so much care, which is an amazing quality that defined the kind of person Noelle was. Our hope is that this continues for eternity.

Remember to....
“Dance as though no one is watching you.
Love as though you have never been hurt before.
Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth “
Noelle most certainly did

Really want to know more about why these monsters did what they did. Any idea when they will head to trial or when the publication ban will be lifted?

Thanks for the welcome. :)
It is a very confusing situation but also very interesting. It makes me wonder how much the bullying really had an effect on him. I wish more people would realize how it truly hurts people.. I found his photo in the year book and will post it shortly!

No worries, I don't mind answering any questions! Her death was not suspicious, she was born with a heart problem and in the beginning of grade 8 one of her replaced valves became infected causing her to get very ill. She was off school for about a month before her grandparents finally took her to the hospital and they flew her to sick kids in Toront and quarantined her. Shortly after they discovered the infection and she was put into surgery. After the surgery she was in a medically induced coma until her lungs eventually collapsed..

Sorry to rant on about needless details, its not something I have really talked about much so it's kind of nice to get it all out.

Thanks for sharing that, it's good that he can be ruled out as having any part in your friend's death. You would not want that suspicion playing on your mind.

Just a word of caution to you, LadyO - the sharing of some personal details may 'identify' you to others in your community - are you comfortable with that possibility? Just something to keep in mind as you are posting - hoping to help, as I know you are new to WS... and thanks again for being so forthright in sharing with us here.

Just a word of caution to you, LadyO - the sharing of some personal details may 'identify' you to others in your community - are you comfortable with that possibility? Just something to keep in mind as you are posting - hoping to help, as I know you are new to WS... and thanks again for being so forthright in sharing with us here.

I am not too concerned but I will keep that in mind, thank you.

rsbm

I cannot recall if this possible connection between these two known previously? Or was it assumed that they connected thru Fetlife?

TB was employed by the college in some capacity, was she not? I wonder if she may have been in a position with some authority over him, when he was there 1/2 day as a high school student? If so, and if she pursued a sexual relationship with him at that time, that would hint that this may have started as a case of sexual abuse, IMO - due to what may have been her position of authority over him, as well as the age difference. If it had been a Gr. 11 high school girl who ended up in this kind of sick relationship with an older male who worked at the college, might it not be regarded as sexual abuse?

Not looking to excuse his part in this whatsoever... just very interesting to contemplate how these two people found each other, and how their darkness came to be revealed to one another.

I am pretty sure that they met on fetlife.. I seem to recall a posting by one of them on that site that referred to their first meeting through the site. If someone got screenshots, maybe they have a copy of it. I didn't.

Jmo

Maybe they met through fetlife and then discovered they both went to Lambton? I really don't know.. All I know is that he went there and she worked there..

I am pretty sure that they met on fetlife.. I seem to recall a posting by one of them on that site that referred to their first meeting through the site. If someone got screenshots, maybe they have a copy of it. I didn't.

Jmo

I remember this as well, however, I did not take any screenshots! Im cant recall when he joined the Fet website, perhaps it was when he was in high school.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet
Back