GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just wanted to add a point. If say I was a potential Juror in this case and i had/have disclosed opinions as to Guilt here in a public forum. I doubt I would make the cut :floorlaugh: Can you imagine the nightmare if you were picked and it came to light you had publicly formed and discussed an opinion of guilt in said case. And i dont mean in a coffee shop. I just wouldn't want to be a part of an issue in a Trial such as this.

Oh Goodness.... You are so right!

the case I was almost on the jury for was not a thread on this board...

but if it had been.... I guess we WOULD have to disclose our affiliation... I guess?

:dunno:

and I wonder if I could emotionally handle a case as involved as poor Noelle's.... I am glad I am not in a position to have to worry about that...

is there a thread about mr Khan the man who won the lottery and died the next day?? i just saw on news his wife has the dry cleaning buisness open and shes working there... if was my spouse i couldnt work a few days after all this happened
Does anyone know whatever happened to the McStay family forum on Websleuths? I do not see it anymore. Perhaps they were found. I hope so.

Does anyone know whatever happened to the McStay family forum on Websleuths? I do not see it anymore. Perhaps they were found. I hope so.

I have continued to see The McStay thread(s) on the "New Posts" page... You may wish to try going there...

AND... You can go to "Search" at the top of each page... Type in McStay Family... And it will take you to the threads regarding that case...

I believe there is more than one thread for that case...

HTH

JMO

:welcome4: Bazinga. :wagon:

Thank you for your thoughtful post... And I hope you continue posting with WS!

Yes... This board is useful in so many ways... One of which is that it is a support group of sorts! :seeya:

I have faith that hopefully I can find my place in posting more here, just might take some time... because there are specific guidlines for posting and I am trying to learn that proper etiquette. Since coming here, Ive typed and backspaced so many times. LOL. I'll get it right, keep reading and learning the ambiance of WS~:Banane13:

but if it had been.... I guess we WOULD have to disclose our affiliation... I guess?

and I wonder if I could emotionally handle a case as involved as poor Noelle's.... I am glad I am not in a position to have to worry about that...

Speaking of jurry duty. I haven't been ever called apon thank god. My sad was tho and he was excused because when it came time to look at the accused he gave him the dirtiest look ever. Like you guilty buddy!! And then told them he already came to a conclusion on the guy bc he had a daughter at home so they excused him.

I mentioned to my husband that I'd love to be part of the jurry on this case because I could look at the evidence to fry them at which time he mentioned that would never happen bc you have been on WS almost a week talking about this case and already have a OPN. I learned today that he is right. Someone here posted a time line on the KH PB case and I was reading it about half way through I had the sudden urge to vomit and I did. I was trying to tell myself it's only the flu but if I'm being honest it prob had to do with what I was reading sice I got some air and feel fine now.
I have to mention that when KF or LM I can not remember which right now their body was found in a ditch. When the recession hit the auto ind. and my dad had to leave to find work moved us all to Burlington. I was a young child. Her body was found in a ditch a block from our home. My mom wouldn't allow me out of the house and I was home schooled till he was caught. She always kept us shielded from things like this and it wasn't till she was released and I remembered the name that I did some research on it and remembered why I was homeschooled that year and why I could only play with my friend next door who's dad also was from my home town and moved bc of the recession. My mom held my hand to the next door about 3 times a week. I remember begging to play at the park out side of my house literally the park was across the side walk and I wasn't allowed unless my mom took me which wasn't often since she worked on top of schooling me. Crazy times and after reading that timeline I can't believe they got away with it for so many years. I just hope in this case they don't feel the need to look into bother victims although I'm sure they might have some suspicions. I believe there is more to this story that will come out when the ban is lifted. By then many years will have passed and hopefully noelles gift will carry on her legacy and we can find comfort in that.

I have faith that hopefully I can find my place in posting more here, just might take some time... because there are specific guidlines for posting and I am trying to learn that proper etiquette. Since coming here, Ive typed and backspaced so many times. LOL. I'll get it right, keep reading and learning the ambiance of WS~:Banane13:

It sounds like your heart is in the right place... After reading the WS rules (which you probably have) I imagine you will be an asset to the threads!

:seeya:

ETA... It looks like you have mastered the dancing banana smilies... And that is half the WS battle!

:great:

Ahhh for some reason i thought you were Canadian. It's just something I personally would want out there right off the hop if i was ever called for duty in a high profile case. That's just me and my opinion.

Ahhh for some reason i thought you were Canadian. It's just something I personally would want out there right off the hop if i was ever called for duty in a high profile case. That's just me and my opinion.

I am from California... But would be honored to be a Honorary Canadian.... Love your country!

:leaf: :canada: :leaf2:

It sounds like your heart is in the right place... After reading the WS rules (which you probably have) I imagine you will be an asset to the threads!

:seeya:

ETA... It looks like you have mastered the dancing banana smilies... And that is half the WS battle!

:great:

Yes indeed, dancing banana's are in the ol bag of knowledge! However, private messaging of other users and navigating inbox....:banghead: Make that head banging off the keyboard while humming the melody of an early 2000's tune, it's old school. Makes me giggle though. ; )

I am from California... But would be honored to be a Honorary Canadian.... Love your country!

:leaf: :canada: :leaf2:

Ahhh a Cali person :seeya: Thanks. I am a proud Canuck. Most of the time :floorlaugh: I have been out your way a few times. San Diego. Luv travelling in the good ole U.S. of A!!!!

There's nothing unusual about this publication ban. It's pretty standard in criminal trials in Canada at this point in the case. As Summer Breeze stated, the ban covers the evidence and what goes on in the courtroom, not theories and speculation. As a general rule, bans are typically in place for bail hearings, pre-trial motions, preliminary trials, plea negotiations - anything a jury would/should not hear. Under law, if an accused asks for it, the judge must grant it. Even during a trial with no publication ban, anything that is presented in court without the jury present can not be reported. If the two are tried separately, there will usually be a ban on the first trial to protect the evidence and rights of the accused in the second trial. Once the second trial is underway, the ban is usually lifted.

Ahhh a Cali person :seeya: Thanks. I am a proud Canuck. Most of the time :floorlaugh: I have been out your way a few times. San Diego. Luv travelling in the good ole U.S. of A!!!!

Yes.... I went to SDSU... San Diego State University...

DH and I spent an extra night in Canada when we went on an Alaska cruise... We definitely would enjoy gong back and seeing much more!

:rocker:

Great link bluebirdy. I saw this in print but not the actual video.

It bothers me how much the perps in any case are in the news soooo much.
Sadly the names you think of are not the victims, I hope this is different here.

I hope whenever anyone think about the girl who lost her life too soon from Sarnia ON, they think NP, not the names of the monsters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back