GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Regarding the picture, I think we have to remember that it was taken at night, zoomed onto the footprints, and looking down into the ditch. The dark part isn't in the background, but rather, the bottom, lowest part of the ditch. Compare the picture:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/snowc.jpg/

to the snapshot:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29209&d=1358436085

to this view from Google maps:

http://goo.gl/maps/31ZEb

If you're looking down into the ditch, with the camera zoomed on the high part of the ditch, I imagine that it could look quite deep, and water or dirt would remain uncovered by the snow for a longer period of time.

JMO

For what it's worth, here is Macleans listing of the rankings for the 100 most dangerous cities, based on 2010 crime rates per 100,000 people. Sarnia is ranked at number 44, compared to Windsor at 35 and London at 30. If it's accurate, there are certainly some surprises to me.

http://www2.macleans.ca/crime-chart/

Great information. I was also surprised with these stats. Thanks for supplying this link. Love your signature quote btw.

Thanks for this article. I'm not sure how I feel about psychics. It's possible that some people may experience these types of visions, but I don't believe it would be something that they can "tune into" at will. I don't believe anyone would be able to take any case they chose to and go into their inner psych and find answers to that specific case.

This part say a lot to me:

Aristone admits to having worked with such families in the past, but says she would never approach a family if they weren’t ready and willing to hear from her.

“It doesn’t get any worse than that. That’s like human exploitation at its deepest and darkest level,” Aristone says.

Anyone who would ask for money or use someone's loss for their own fame, would tell me that person is a fake. If they could really do this, they would just want to help, not get any personal gain from it.

In this particular case, I'm not convinced that the person wasn't just being sarcastic when she said she was a medium.

Thanks for this article. I'm not sure how I feel about psychics. It's possible that some people may experience these types of visions, but I don't believe it would be something that they can "tune into" at will. I don't believe anyone would be able to take any case they chose to and go into their inner psych and find answers to that specific case.

This part say a lot to me:

Anyone who would ask for money or use someone's loss for their own fame, would tell me that person is a fake. If they could really do this, they would just want to help, not get any personal gain from it.

In this particular case, I'm not convinced that the person wasn't just being sarcastic when she said she was a medium.

I teach my children to follow their "gut" feelings. But these feelings are taught. They may seem like psychic abilities at times but usually it is basic instinct and learned perception of the world around us. imo.

A benefit concert will be held on February 16th at the Metro Room. All proceeds will be donated to noellesgift. If you can't make it, you can still donate at noellesgift which has already raised over $45,000. Let's continue to help her family carry on her legacy.

I left out the full site names and web addresses so they would not be mod edited for obvious reasons.

Regarding the picture, I think we have to remember that it was taken at night, zoomed onto the footprints, and looking down into the ditch. The dark part isn't in the background, but rather, the bottom, lowest part of the ditch. Compare the picture:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/snowc.jpg/

to the snapshot:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29209&d=1358436085

to this view from Google maps:

http://goo.gl/maps/31ZEb

If you're looking down into the ditch, with the camera zoomed on the high part of the ditch, I imagine that it could look quite deep, and water or dirt would remain uncovered by the snow for a longer period of time.

JMO

I think we are looking at a drainage fabric in the ditch. Something like this: http://www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/e0005519

JMO

I think you nailed it.

The drainage fabric is not visible at all in other photographs taken by other Websleuths who photographed the exact same area, and posted said photos here.

I'm of the opinion that it was just the nature of that particular camera to cast shadows etc. The original (1st photos taken and posted here), gal that took the photos made mention of the color being just from her camera or the flash (?).

Sorry if I don't make sense....I'm just paraphrasing from what I recall. I do know from my own experience that cameras can and will show things not visible to the naked eye, or distort an image. It all depends on the camera and the persons experience who are taking the photos. :twocents:

JMO!

The drainage fabric is not visible at all in other photographs taken by other Websleuths who photographed the exact same area, and posted said photos here.

I'm of the opinion that it was just the nature of that particular camera to cast shadows etc. The original (1st photos taken and posted here), gal that took the photos made mention of the color being just from her camera or the flash (?).

Sorry if I don't make sense....I'm just paraphrasing from what I recall. I do know from my own experience that cameras can and will show things not visible to the naked eye, or distort an image. It all depends on the camera and the persons experience who are taking the photos. :twocents:

JMO!

Her facebook allows for people to send her messages...the girl that took the photo. We all know her name. Someone brazen enough to message her and just ask. Would definitely bring some closure on this mystery that we cannot solve :floorlaugh: Seriously though???

Considering the original picture was taken at night, the flash only goes so far. No matter what is or is not in the background will appear black as its not lit. The slightest drop in the snow, ditch or natural landfall or if it was the fabric as mentioned above,, they would all appear the same in the pictures when the flash can't reach that far. IMO

I think we are looking at a drainage fabric in the ditch. Something like this: http://www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/e0005519

JMO

That's exactly what it is. It's a material that is used alongside country roads during construction/maintenance. It's not very tall, maybe 2 feet high. Anyone who drives the rural roads would know this. City folk may not recognize it. Another reason it's used for is a windbreak to keep straw covered grass seed from blowing away. Seen it hundreds of times over the years and if I pay attention tomorrow, I'll probably see some more.

Considering the original picture was taken at night, the flash only goes so far. No matter what is or is not in the background will appear black as its not lit. The slightest drop in the snow, ditch or natural landfall or if it was the fabric as mentioned above,, they would all appear the same in the pictures when the flash can't reach that far. IMO

That's basically what I was getting at in my previous post!

That's exactly what it is. It's a material that is used alongside country roads during construction/maintenance. It's not very tall, maybe 2 feet high. Anyone who drives the rural roads would know this. City folk may not recognize it. Another reason it's used for is a windbreak to keep straw covered grass seed from blowing away. Seen it hundreds of times over the years and if I pay attention tomorrow, I'll probably see some more.

It is used here also(Algonquin Park area), to deter turtles from nesting along side of the highways and crossing the hwys.

100%... I have seen it hundreds of times. Even now the exact same short fencing is set up in Strathroy at the Wallmart/Canadian Tire, LCBO building site. Been there for years... Identical. imo'ish

Oh my, just stumbled upon this case. I'll have to go back and read. May there be justice. Another troubling and senseless, evil crime. RIP Noelle. MOO

"Victoria is the Latin word for 'victory' or 'conquer'. And conquer she did! RIP sweet Tori.

Words spoken truthfully by Judge Heeney on Michael Rafferty's sentencing day, May 15/12.
“You have snuffed out the life of a beautiful, talented, vivacious little girl. a ‘tomboy diva’ in the trustful innocence of childhood.
And for what? So that you could gratify your twisted and deviant desire to have sex with a child.
Only a monster could commit such an act of pure evil. You sir are a monster."
Guilty on all three charges; abduction, sexual assault causing bodily harm and murder in the first degree. 25 years with no chance of parole (Hopefully never paroled IMHO)" Quoted from Swedie.

RIP Little Victoria.

Thanks for sharing....

Oh my, just stumbled upon this case. I'll have to go back and read. May there be justice. Another troubling and senseless, evil crime. RIP Noelle. MOO

Hey swedie :seeya: Glad ya checked in. Yes "another one". Sadly :rose:

Does anyone know where TB and MM are held....Sarnia Jail? Can anyone go see them, or just "walk past their cell"? Not sure how that works........Does anyone know if they pled guilty or not, when is the next hearing?

Does anyone know where TB and MM are held....Sarnia Jail? Can anyone go see them, or just "walk past their cell"? Not sure how that works........Does anyone know if they pled guilty or not, when is the next hearing?

Nothing has happened yet, they've appeared by video court twice now and the next hearing is the 31st of this month. We have NO clue where they're being held...some are thinking London, Windsor, Kingston...who really knows.
Also there is a publication ban, so no clue if we'll know very much for a long while...

Nothing has happened yet, they've appeared by video court twice now and the next hearing is the 31st of this month. We have NO clue where they're being held...some are thinking London, Windsor, Kingston...who really knows.
Also there is a publication ban, so no clue if we'll know very much for a long while...

We do know they are not being held in Sarnia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikchan
Back