GUILTY Canada- Parents charged in brutal assault & S.A. of their 6-week-old baby girl (in critical condition) Lethbridge, Alta. Jan.'23 * WARNING DISTURBING*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Jan. 20, 2023
**WARNING: The details in the following story may be disturbing to readers**

''A Lethbridge baby is in hospital, in critical condition, while her parents are behind bars, accused of her horrific abuse.
The father of the six-week-old girl has been charged with her assault and sexual assault.
And her mother has been charged in connection.
Friday, a high-ranking officer with the Lethbridge Police Service said if LPS hadn’t been tipped off, they might never have known about it.
“It was somebody that had the courage in order to come forward and tell police this was happening,” said Staff Sgt. Pete Christos.
“It’s important for people to step up.”
After receiving the information, officers were sent to a northside home in the southern Alberta city on Jan. 18 to check on the child’s welfare.
They found her in medical distress with both the father and the mother in the home, Christos said.
They called for EMS and the girl was taken to hospital.
“Her injuries were found to be extensive and she is currently in critical condition,” Christos said.
A 52-year-old man is charged with aggravated assault, sexual assault, sexual interference and failing to provide the necessaries of life.
A 31-year-old woman is charged with failing to provide the necessaries of life.
Neither is being named to protect the identity of the girl.
Both remain in police custody ahead of their next court hearing, which is set for Jan. 25.''

There were no other children in the home at the time and the suspects spoke to officers at the scene, said Christos.

“They did speak to us and that went to the charges we laid,” he said.

“We do have a motive that we can’t reveal but that (motive) doesn’t mean it’s justified, we know there’s a reason this has been done.”

The suspects, said Christos, are known to police but none of the previous matters involved the infant.

rbbm
''Police add investigation shows the abuse had been happening since she was born.

The two parents, a 52-year-old father and a 31-year-old mother, will not be identified to protect the victim’s identity.

The father has been charged with aggravated assault, sexual assault, and sexual interference.

Both parents have been charged with failing to provide the necessaries of life.''

There were no other children in the home at the time and the suspects spoke to officers at the scene, said Christos.

“They did speak to us and that went to the charges we laid,” he said.

“We do have a motive that we can’t reveal but that (motive) doesn’t mean it’s justified, we know there’s a reason this has been done.”

The suspects, said Christos, are known to police but none of the previous matters involved the infant.

A “motive” ?! :mad:

rbbm
''Police add investigation shows the abuse had been happening since she was born.

The two parents, a 52-year-old father and a 31-year-old mother, will not be identified to protect the victim’s identity.

The father has been charged with aggravated assault, sexual assault, and sexual interference.

Both parents have been charged with failing to provide the necessaries of life.''
This makes me sad, sick, and angry how could anyone want to hurt someone so innocent ! What could a 6 week old possibly do to deserve any of this crap! I hope justice is served and that God punishes them and sends them where they belong ! And I wish it were possible to allow the public to beat and torture sick ppl like that there's no reason for a infant to be sexually assaulted or abused in anyway they don't even know when they do wrong let alone know what the heck these ppl were doing to her ! I pray these ppl get the same treatment

A “motive” ?! :mad:
A motive can just be 'I wanted to see what it was like to kill somebody'. It's a reason, not a justification. There is no justification for this. That's what he's trying to say.

They know why they did it, or what they say about why they did it. Doesn't mean it's not completely unjustifiable.

Poor kid has Cerebral Palsy. I haven't heard any update but I hope she is still doing okay.

Mother Pleads Guilty
"Doctors say the child's prognosis is not known and they believe she will suffer from cerebral palsy and may not have vision in her left eye."

I hope they raise his charges. Attempted murder? Attempted voluntary manslaughter?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb
Back