CANADA CANADA - Project Kare: Is this Edmonton's Serial Killer??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Zodiac Kiler North aka Hennig could very well be responsible for some or many missing and unsolved but not all in my opinion.

I think the TOS here will tell us that we should post a link to our words if we post them as fact or it's just our opinion.

CBC June 15, 2005.... RCMP.... "now they are referring to one or more serial offenders who may or may not be working together" That comment was made 10 years ago. It even crossed their minds that long ago.

CBC June 15, 2005.... RCMP.... "now they are referring to one or more serial offenders who may or may not be working together" That comment was made 10 years ago. It even crossed their minds that long ago.
Do you have a link to the article ? I would like to read it :)

I am relieved that Svekla has been caught, however, there is more than one serial killer yet to be caught.

http://www.canada.com/edmontonjourn....html?id=fffdc998-9279-4819-912e-b6972e51b5fa

Project Kare on trail of serial killers

EDMONTON - Police are investigating more than one serial killer in the deaths and disappearances of Edmonton-area prostitutes

Excuse me for quoting a post of mine from several years ago but it does state that the Police are indeed investigating more that one serial killer.

I can't expand. It's all conspiracy, which I do not believe in. Most serial killers do not run in groups bc IMO they don't want anyone else stealing their thunder.
I believe Hennig to be a figment of someone's imagination, someone who needed attention. The person who wrote about him started many threads at another forum and all in caps so that she would get attention to her horrific stories. I think most people have seen the videos and read those stories and it is really a very sad thing bc it seems that the life of one girl was really damaged by her mother. I only mentioned Hennig bc it seemed that all the cases have been included and running into conspiracy. I agree with Buckeye05.

Zodiac Kiler North aka Hennig could very well be responsible for some or many missing and unsolved but not all in my opinion.

I think the TOS here will tell us that we should post a link to our words if we post them as fact or it's just our opinion.

I did say "I think" and that's the same as "my opinion", imo, although I should not have thrown that in there simply bc anything on Hennig I consider alternative reading ... untruths, or exaggerations if you will.

I was not directing that at your comment Marikesh, not at all. Speculations and opinions are most welcome.

I believe that there are many serial offenders operating but I am also of the opinion that a case scenero like the so called 'Alphabet Loop' that CL spoke about in his trial could exist and in my opinion most probably does.

It would not surprise me if the offender(s) that Project Kare is seeking could of travelled into British Columbia and has maybe gone back and forth. The puppetmaster wants to be the top dog and control everything and everyone like a game of Mastery. I feel that he is presents himself to be powerful but in reality he is not, it's all trickery and manipulation on the poor, the vulnerable, those he can exploit or use and then discard. I wonder if he has an impulse control issue and has problems controlling that and it could be his downfall because he might of left some DNA.

I also think he has a huge grudge with LE and ridicules them because he thinks he has outsmarted them and this adds to his already huge blown out ego. He thinks he is invincible.

MOO

It would not surprise me if the offender(s) that Project Kare is seeking could of travelled into British Columbia and has maybe gone back and forth. The puppetmaster wants to be the top dog and control everything and everyone like a game of Mastery. I feel that he is presents himself to be powerful but in reality he is not, it's all trickery and manipulation on the poor, the vulnerable, those he can exploit or use and then discard. I wonder if he has an impulse control issue and has problems controlling that and it could be his downfall because he might of left some DNA.

I also think he has a huge grudge with LE and ridicules them because he thinks he has outsmarted them and this adds to his already huge blown out ego. He thinks he is invincible.

MOO

You took the words right out of my mouth.... I'm speechless.

I believe that there are many serial offenders operating but I am also of the opinion that a case scenero like the so called 'Alphabet Loop' that CL spoke about in his trial could exist and in my opinion most probably does.
MOO

snipped for structural response.

Why would it not exist? Think of it this way.... who wants to play alone in the playground all the time? And who's going to talk when the only one's on the playground are bullies? No, the ones that get caught aren't going to spill the beans, but you can bet they will put in a punch whenever possible. This isn't to say that they "always" play together but imo, you can bet they hook up now and then to have a buddy to laugh with. And if the way I reference it sounds repulsive then you know you're not a psychopath and you can probably thank God for that. MOO

Perhaps a player, but not the Puppetmaster, imo.... He would never get caught with a sexual assault charge because the one being assaulted would never live to talk about it. He also would not establish himself at a location in a firm way with his name attached to it; at least not a location that would be common knowledge and not one that he couldn't easily walk away from.

snipped for structural response.

Why would it not exist? Think of it this way.... who wants to play alone in the playground all the time? And who's going to talk when the only one's on the playground are bullies? No, the ones that get caught aren't going to spill the beans, but you can bet they will put in a punch whenever possible. This isn't to say that they "always" play together but imo, you can bet they hook up now and then to have a buddy to laugh with. And if the way I reference it sounds repulsive then you know you're not a psychopath and you can probably thank God for that. MOO

Great. So now we have Serial Killers Anonymous Org. A place for a rendesvous? (sp ... I'm not French)

Some years ago an ex-STW toured me around Svekla's hunting grounds and showed me the place where Svekla had gotten most of his victims. It's derelict building ... a real eyesore place the city wants to renovate to better use. I'm not sure if I should believe her stories bc she also gave the same info to LE (KARE) and they apparently didn't act on it, and she was known to do conspiracy stories. At the time the building was open for business (an eatery) she was a close friend of the person who brought in STW's to "care" for them. Svekla would drop in when he wasn't working up north. She claimed there were at least 2 others besides Svekla who murdered, however they have ceased in the area of Edmonton if there was any truth to that story. Since the area is doing a beautification project, the building still sits bc ownership and city are still involved in some legal wranglings. I don't have a link for any of this and am just telling it the way it was presented to me and something which I am skeptical of myself. Since there is a project going on to clean up the area, I may consider to contact the chairperson of the committee and offer some of this in hopes they can get LE to recheck the building for clues ... only that my biggest fear is that will bring LE to my doorstep when all I am is the bearer of a story which was told to me.

I'm not sure if I should believe her stories bc she also gave the same info to LE (KARE) and they apparently didn't act on it,

Ahahaha.... that comes as such a big surprise.... of course they didn't act on it; apparently they didn't act on following up with the 3 women who reported the same voice on the Tuccaro cell phone recording to them... even after CBC National aired the segment on June 8th of this year and the reason for that could be because apparently their budget never allowed for pens and paper to write down and record the reports because apparently they didn't record 2 out of 3 of those reports on the man that they apparently claimed was not a person of interest.... And of course this is all only my opinion.

Imo, I would believe every word she said... and then some.

The more people who come forward to KARE with things that they've heard, the more difficult it is going to be for them to turn a blind eye. If it's only a few people talking, no big deal; but when many start talking, it becomes a big deal and that is when they risk a black eye, imo.

The more people who come forward to KARE with things that they've heard, the more difficult it is going to be for them to turn a blind eye. If it's only a few people talking, no big deal; but when many start talking, it becomes a big deal and that is when they risk a black eye, imo.

I will take this to the chairperson of the beautification project and the committee as a whole and leave it in their hands bc they have a vested interest in the building. At this time I don't know what they would like planned for the building, however if something that heinous was going on there, I'm sure they would want to know in case someone wanted to restore it to another restaurant. I certainly wouldn't want to eat there knowing what went on in there ... there's a whole lot more to it all that I won't be posting in public.

Some years ago an ex-STW toured me around Svekla's hunting grounds and showed me the place where Svekla had gotten most of his victims. It's derelict building ... a real eyesore place the city wants to renovate to better use. I'm not sure if I should believe her stories bc she also gave the same info to LE (KARE) and they apparently didn't act on it, and she was known to do conspiracy stories. At the time the building was open for business (an eatery) she was a close friend of the person who brought in STW's to "care" for them. Svekla would drop in when he wasn't working up north. She claimed there were at least 2 others besides Svekla who murdered, however they have ceased in the area of Edmonton if there was any truth to that story. Since the area is doing a beautification project, the building still sits bc ownership and city are still involved in some legal wranglings. I don't have a link for any of this and am just telling it the way it was presented to me and something which I am skeptical of myself. Since there is a project going on to clean up the area, I may consider to contact the chairperson of the committee and offer some of this in hopes they can get LE to recheck the building for clues ... only that my biggest fear is that will bring LE to my doorstep when all I am is the bearer of a story which was told to me.

Would you believe they put a man on the moon?

By all means present what you've heard and present it to other's in a position to CARE.... Generally, when people talk in ways that seem incomprehensible to other's is because they've seen and heard things in a way that has pushed them so far into a corner that there is nothing else that they can do. What would you do when the threat of having everything you care about taking away from you has been imposed upon you? And to that respect in knowing that based on the psychological level of the way those threats have been imposed that you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't; or in other words that it would only a matter of time before those threats become a reality. You see, by the time that STW started talking, she most likely realized how fragile her world really was and any attempts to reach out to LE would prove pointless because of her positioning and she had also more than likely lost the fear of losing her own life so she reached out to someone in the only way that was available to her. Fear is a precious commodity when you've been backed into a corner from every other angle and at that point in time even watching your own back does no good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj
Back