CANADA CANADA - Project Kare: Is this Edmonton's Serial Killer??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/serial...or-woman-s-death-near-edmonton-rcmp-1.2491648
Serial killer could be responsible for woman's death near Edmonton: RCMP
EDMONTON -- Mounties in Alberta say the discovery of a woman's remains in the same area where three other women have been found could mean police are dealing with a serial killer.
RCMP Insp. Stacey Talbot said Tuesday that the remains found in April on a rural property near Leduc, south of Edmonton, have been identified as those of Corrie Ottenbreit.
"We consider Corrie's death to be a homicide," Talbot said. "We do not know what happened to Corrie. We are asking for the public's assistance."
[h=2]PHOTOS[/h]

RCMP Insp. Stacey Talbot announces Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at K-Division Headquarters in Edmonton that human remains found southeast of Edmonton in April belong to Corrie Ottenbreit, a sex-trade worker who disappeared more than a decade ago. (THE CANADIAN PRESS / Dean Bennett)

A photo of Corrie Ottenbreit, a sex-trade worker who disappeared more than a decade ago, is displayed at a news conference in Edmonton, Tuesday, July 28, 2015. (THE CANADIAN PRESS / Dean Bennett)

In addition to the above recording, please keep in mind the RCMP profile of the Edmonton serial killer:

At one time, the above profile included the hamlet of Hay Lakes (southeast of Edmonton) as part of the geographical area, and activities also included farming.

I have some thoughts in this case and hope it's ok to post my opinion.
This is interesting in that I looked up the definition of farming (not that I don't know) but it does say that farming doesn't necessarily mean livestock and this farmer could be growing crops of some sort.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farm

if if this farmer had a farm and was growing crops then he would need helpers and those helpers would need accommodations and would maybe negotiate for room and board.

This farmer would have access to trucks or some kind of all terrain vehicle as he would need them for the farm but he might himself drive a sports car or family type SUV because he thinks very highly of himself and he is arrogant and wouldn't drive a work truck around because he's a hotshot and he doesn't want to fit the profile and he thinks he's gotten away with it because he is smarter than LE.

This is farmer could have workers that do the driving and pick up the girls and bring them back to the farm and him being the puppet master but not the one dumping them then he is able to of gotten away with it?

When I read that profile I think of a big fisherman who is a woodsman of some sort who carries a knife (this is this picture of the perp that I get) but could we be looking for a man who,does not appear intimidating and does not necessarily hunt or fish but is a crop farmer and businessman who could be offering a job and a nice place to stay and a way to get off the streets?

At least three of the girls disappeared in the spring which for us gardners and crop farmers is a very busy time and we need all the help we can get. I can see the perp being a crop farmer and asking the girls if they want to make some money preparing for the spring planting season.
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/convicted-murderer-thomas-svekla-was-suspect-in-disappearances-of-two-edmonton-women-whose-remains-recently-found

EDMONTON — The convicted killer RCMP investigators considered the suspect in the disappearance of two women whose bones were recently discovered south of Edmonton has been behind bars for nine years.
In May 2006, an RCMP officer told Thomas George Svekla he was a suspect in the disappearances of Delores Dawn Brower and Corrie Renee Ottenbreit.
In April, Brower’s skeletal remains were found on a rural property east of Leduc. On Tuesday, RCMP confirmed the remains of slain Corrie Renee Ottenbreit were found on the same property. Both went missing in May 2004.
RCMP said Tuesday the women could be victims of a “serial predator.” In 2006, when Svekla was arrested, they seemed more certain.

businessman who could be offering a job and a nice place to stay and a way to get off the streets?

Just some thoughts.

Imo Patience, you've definitely got one of his m.o.'s right. This being said I would stay away from the whole farmer employed scenario as I know of no farmer that would employ for any more than a day someone who dresses up and acts like a clown. As in reference to the atypical "look at me" syndrome that is an integrated part of the persona of a SK who has made it his life occupation to prey on innocent victims. I would lean more to the owner of a business who uses slavery as a condition of employment and to this deduction we must simply run the math on the vastness of his territories and the number of years he has been in business to determine the amount of time and money he would need to keep him on the road under the appearance of a legitimate business. That is, IF we are running links from the coast to ground zero, Edmonton and points beyond by way of incorporating the evolution of a SK over at least a 30 year period to the number of victims required on a monthly schedule to satisfy his occupational goals.

Let's run back to the Highway of Tears in what we do know by way of linking and that is that Gloria Moody of Williams Lake on Oct. 25, 1969 is the first name on the Highway of Tears list and Aielah Saric Auger of Prince George on February 2, 2006 is the last name on the HOT list, officially speaking. There were 5 other names included in that list as a result of a 1980's "highway murder's" investigation; 4 of them being from the Calgary area and 1, Marie Goudreau of Beaumont on August 2, 1976 being from the Edmonton area and that is the one that could tie locations and time span all together. From Beaumont in 1976 to Prince George in 2006 we are looking at 30 years with a massive territory that makes it very difficult to connect the dots. If "the voice" is the voice that has spun this web then we must consider that he always comes back to Edmonton as a home base and that would be only because he would have been born and raised there and that he has been self employed over that time frame to give him the freedom of travel that he requires to cover that much ground.

Just some thoughts.

I know of no farmer that would employ for any more than a day someone who dresses up and acts like a clown.

My apologies, with an exception as in the Robert Pickton case; whom was rather self employed as a past farmer and self employed as a full time partier from 1996 to February 22, 2002; at the time in which he was arrested. As with this exception as a SK claiming a farmer identity the questionability is rather evident through a simple drive by viewing of the boar's nest that they lay claim to. Thereby saying that if it walks like a pig and talks like a pig, it probably is a pig and in listening to the "Amber Tuccaro cell phone recording" and imo, what I am hearing is a boar talking. By all reconcilable differences the authorities should maybe be looking for a boar's nest.

Thank you Cloud for your response. I am a farmer of sorts myself as I am licenced in Canada to grow marijuana for my own medical purposes. I am a disabled single parent and I suffer from chronic pain as well as major depressive disorder and pharmaceuticals almost killed me so I now use cannabis. Last year I was contacted by a farmer who grows on a large scale in BC. This man told me that he could treat me body and mind and finally give me a quality of live that I so long for. He said he was treating famous people and he was in a famous movie and I was so fascinated I thought omg I could finally get of disability and be cured and not be sick anymore and he said that all I had to do was go out to this farm and he would even teach me how to grow my own medicine. I thought I was so lucky, what a break, i have finally found the answer to all my prayers.

This man asked me to contact other female patients and tell them that he would teach then how to grow also and be a part of his "team" we could all live free and there is always food in the pantry and its private and at the foot of the mountains and it's like paradise. We will never want to leave. Actually he would prefer if we didn't leave because we would be working in the grow op or laboratory during the day and be educated by him in the evenings. I was told to tell the girls to get rid of their apartment as they would no longer need it. The girls said no way and I told him that. He was not impressed.

He he told me that it would be best to sell my house and bring my equity out ther and live with lots of money in my pocket and that he could double twenty grand in no time for me anytime. I said I would consider coming out there but I wanted to live in my own home with my own down payment and he became angry with me and said Why would you be so stupid?

Then he he became sexual and started to become sexual saying he wanted to cut my hair and play with me like a doll because he didn't or couldn't as a little boy and that he was actually looking to put me in his barn and feed me slop. I didn't know what to think and then he claimed to be just joking but I knew his guy was becoming more and more scary. I came to think that he was trying to use me for his purposes sexually and financially and didn't actually want to treat me for my mental and physical ailments.

He became so controlling and then angry with rage and I had to block his calls and all social contact.

I did some research on this fellow and found out that he used to live in Leduc. Alberta and now lives on a farm in BC and a home in Toronto.

So we do have a farmer and he does indeed offer free room and board to the sick. But at what cost?

Just some thoughts.

Imo Patience, you've definitely got one of his m.o.'s right. This being said I would stay away from the whole farmer employed scenario as I know of no farmer that would employ for any more than a day someone who dresses up and acts like a clown. As in reference to the atypical "look at me" syndrome that is an integrated part of the persona of a SK who has made it his life occupation to prey on innocent victims. I would lean more to the owner of a business who uses slavery as a condition of employment and to this deduction we must simply run the math on the vastness of his territories and the number of years he has been in business to determine the amount of time and money he would need to keep him on the road under the appearance of a legitimate business.

RSBM.

I'm quite intrigued by what you've written here. Can you say more about what you mean by dressing up like a clown and this being part of a SK's persona?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, if he has access to a lot of land (as theorized above), why not dispose of the women's bodies there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes please explain he clown angle for us Cloud and Boars nest? What do u mean by that exactly?

I think the perp has had worker guys do the collecting of some of the girls and the dumping also but know bodies could be on his farm either buried, burned or somehow disposed of.

Whereas a SK is concerned, especially one who's been in the business, let's say 30 years or more and this can be judged by expertise as in the coolness of the calculation heard in the "Tuccaro cell phone recording," as well as the inhibitions that allowed him to carry out his con on her in the daylight; "dressing up" refers to his overall appearance and how he presents himself through the use of material gadgets, nice clothing and "wealthy" looking vehicles that he drives. "Acting like a clown," is derived from the fact that the referred length of time will have had an exaggerated effect on his brain in the way he talks and acts because he will now see himself as some sort of god. It's his mental dementia shining through and one needs to remember that he has no conscience and is basically just a robot acting on his own conditioning in what he has learned over the years by way of presenting himself through his own image and his pathological lying. He's more than likely a big talker with exaggerated stories, most of which are not true and imo, if the truth be known he probably doesn't have a pot to pee in or a window to through it out of. In reality, he is a con man who will have nothing but debt and bankruptcies to his name. Always living in the moment with a path of destruction in both his personal and business life with no clear boundaries between the two.

Listen to the "Amber Tuccaro" cell phone recording and hear the tone of the years of the con in his voice and in hearing that the presentation can be made that he is a seasoned con man and what that dictates is that he is con in both his personal and business life. Hence, the con eventually over exaggerates itself and he begins to act like a clown.

Yes please explain he clown angle for us Cloud and Boars nest? What do u mean by that exactly?

The boars nest refers to the actual state of condition of his world around him or anything that he lays some sort of claim to. Meaning, that the consumption of his need to hunt innocent victims will have taken over in both time and finances his need to have a clean functioning home or business. The fact that he's a professional, imo, can be heard in his voice and if one does the math that is relevant to the evolution of a SK then it should come as no surprise that he would be on the hunt 24/7. When that happens the need for a functioning fixed address or well maintained business is thrown to the wind and becomes secondary because all he would be in need of is alibi's, money, perhaps a place to take his victims and a place to dispose of them. No fixed address and a dysfunctional business because all the money is going to his primary need. The boar's nest refers to the mess and the only need he has is to show the shiny side for as long as it takes to claim his next victim. More than likely a nice vehicle and a wallet full of cash. One needs to remember that a SK is the greediest person on the face of the earth because there is nothing more valuable then the taking of a life. Greed and need, they go hand in hand and the more he gets the more he needs.

I think the perp has had worker guys do the collecting of some of the girls and the dumping also but know bodies could be on his farm either buried, burned or somehow disposed of.
The connections sound right Patience; however, I think wrong scenario. Hypothetically, if we connect the dots over time and distance we must come to the assumption that he doesn't sit still too long and given time frames and territories we must also believe that he wouldn't stand committed to one location in ownership such as a farm for any great length of time. Given the location of Amber Tuccaro's remains as being that far back on the quarter section it would seem as if he is not hesitant to trespass deep into a farmer's territory to dispose of his "trash." And by no means take that in any disrespectful way as I am just trying to see it from his point of view. This indicates that he more than likely has some sort of connection or familiarity to the farming industry, probably by way of business connections, as with Amber he seems to have gone deep into his comfort zone.

Could it be possible that the perp responsible for the Homicide of Amber T be a copycat as I don't see our guy to be knowingly allow a telephone conversation to go in his vehicle during the kidnapping. I think if this voice recording was from someone local or with ties to Leduc or Belmont that he would of been outed by now.

I wonder if this is a one off and this is not our serial offender and we could be getting tunnel vision looking for this one offender. I feel that this voice recording is possibly not from the perp(s) responsible for most of the other homicides listed under PK.

Could it be possible that the perp responsible for the Homicide of Amber T be a copycat as I don't see our guy to be knowingly allow a telephone conversation to go in his vehicle during the kidnapping.

All accounts have Amber catching a ride from an unknown stranger to Edmonton. One account on her Facebook Missing page has cited that she was on the highway hitchhiking. For all intense purposes he would have had to let her get into his vehicle with her phone. The recorded call lasted 17 minutes which is the timed distance from Nisku to the area in which she was found, so she would have been on it around the same time she entered into the vehicle with him and there would have been no way to get the phone away from her on the main highway without a fight which could have put him in the ditch. There is no way that he would have tried to get that phone until he got to the gravel road away from oncoming traffic and the last word we hear is "gravel".

Due to the hitchhiking circumstances Amber would have been an opportunity not to be passed by, cell phone and all, while it was still daylight. That's a large comfort zone that states confidence in his abilities regardless of the factors that are against him. The phone call wouldn't have mattered to him as long as his name was never mentioned and furthermore, what are the chances that it would be recorded? He was probably caught up in the moment in which he thought luck was on his side in finding a native woman hitchhiking.... again, those two combinations dictate a comfort zone.

when I look at this pic of Svekla, I think he is saying to someone "don't worry, I won't say anything. I'll keep it secret."

Svekla is rotting in prison so he must think this person is pretty darn important.

I also think of the hockey bag that Teresa Innes was found in. Did Thomas play hockey? did he purchase this bag just prior to her murder because if he did then I didn't see or hear anything about it.

when I look at this pic of Svekla, I think he is saying to someone "don't worry, I won't say anything. I'll keep it secret."

Svekla is rotting in prison so he must think this person is pretty darn important.

I believe you're absolutely right Patience. He's using the "shhh" sign to convey a message. And what that would indicate is that he was involved with another or other's who endeavor to his means. "Like finds like" and why would we not expect the evolution of a SK to form into a "pack." The pack application is a useful advantage for hunting prey, after all we are talking about reptiles here who really only function on survival instinct rather than any type of compassionate equation and this would be unique because reptiles do not pack up to hunt; however, somewhere along the line this cold blooded species would have had to figure out that misery loves company and taken a leap of faith on their level.

WTH would be more dangerous than one SK on the loose? A group SK's who have bypassed the "cult" equation to their own common ground. In theory, if this type of evolution is possible which Svekla is so obviously imlying it could be with his finger and a smirk on his mug then one would also expect to see an elevated frequency of dysfunction and chaos within and surrounding the pack because each one of them would be carrying around an excessive amount of luggage. I suppose the hockey bag could have been a comfort zone; perhaps he joined the pack or "brotherhood" years ago when he was young and impressionable playing hockey.

To be that important "the person" would need to portray himself as some sort of "God like" figure, perhaps even Satan himself and to pull that con off he would also need to have an ego the size of Manhattan and a list of cons the length of Broadway; all of which he should be wearing on his sleeve. If this were all accurate then the RCMP should be looking for an older con man who doesn't take no for an answer as he pulls away with all your possessions; either personal or business as there would be no distinction between the two. Thank you for the thoughts Patience.

i don't play hockey but I do know of another popular way to make use of a hockey bag. If you want to transport a few lbs of mmj you just wrap it up tight in plastic to mask the odour as it's very frangrant and place it in a hockey bag and off you go. You can walk around with it and put it your vehicle and bring it to someone's house and no one suspects a thing. I googled it and it seems I am not alone in knowing about this trick.

[h=2]Search Results[/h]

1. [h=3]Stop hiding your marijuana in hockey bags - Yahoo Canada Sports[/h]https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/.../nhl.../stop-hiding-marijuana-hockey-bags--n...
    Apr 22, 2008 - They just aren't that clever anymore: Witness the 200 pounds of high-grade marijuana found in Milwaukee, or the fact that spotting hockey bags ...

[h=3]Hockey bags packed with pot | Toronto Star[/h]www.thestar.com/news/canada/2008/.../hockey_bags_packed_with_pot.htm...
    Apr 21, 2008 - ... for allegedly trying to sneak marijuana-filled hockey bags across the ... U.S. authorities found ten hockey bags containing a total of 320 ...

[h=3]Hockey bag of pot found in car - Canada.com[/h]www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=133c6771-75d6...
    Dec 22, 2007 - A subsequent search of a hockey bag netted $100,000 worth of marijuana. At 9: 52 p.m. Thursday a Chatham-Kent OPP cruiser was on patrol in ...

[h=3]Border cops seize hockey bags packed with marijuana - Brantford ...[/h]www.brantfordexpositor.ca/.../border-cops-seize-hockey-bags-packed-with...
    Apr 22, 2008 - U.S. authorities found ten hockey bags containing a total of 320 kilogramficers found the men, a vehicle and $70,000 in cash in a rural area ...

[h=3]Border cops seize ten hockey bags packed with marijuana ... - CNews[/h]cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Canada/2008/04/21/pf-5349551.html
    Apr 21, 2008 - Border cops seize ten hockey bags packed with marijuana in Quebec ... U.S. authorities found ten hockey bags containing a total of 320 ...

[h=3]Man sentenced to two years for pot in hockey bag | Windsor Star[/h]blogs.windsorstar.com/.../man-sentenced-to-two-years-for-pot-in-hockey-b...
    Sep 27, 2012 - A 33-year-old Windsor man, who police found with marijuana in his hockey bagin 2010, was sentenced Thursday to two years for possession ...

[h=3]Five Accused of Smuggling Hockey Bags of Marijuana | High Times[/h]www.hightimes.com/read/five-accused-smuggling-hockey-bags-marijuana
    Apr 22, 2008 - Five men accused of trying to sneak marijuana-filled hockey bags across the ... U.S. authorities found 10 hockey bags containing a total of 320 ...

[h=3]Hockey bags packed with B.C. bud seized | CTV Vancouver News[/h]bc.ctvnews.ca/hockey-bags-packed-with-b-c-bud-seized-1.423193
    Aug 6, 2009 - Forty-four bags of marijuana were found within the walls. ... were seized in Washington state, packed into 12 large black hockey bags. August 6 ...

[h=3]Pot-packed hockey bags seized at Que.-U.S. border | St. Catharines ...[/h]www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/.../pot-packed-hockey-bags-seized-at-que-us-b...
    Apr 22, 2008 - U.S. authorities found 10 hockey bags containing a total of 320 kilograms of pot on the New York state side of the border, the RCMP said ...

[h=3]250 News | Valemount Area Traffic Safety Event Nets Drugs[/h]www.250news.com/2012/.../valemount-area-traffic-safety-event-nets-drugs...
    Oct 23, 2012 - left, marijuana hidden in pontoons, at right, marijuana found in hockey bag – photos courtesy RCMP. Valemount, B.C. – RCMP in Valemount ...

I wonder if this angle could lead us to the PupperMaster.
<rsbm>

That's my take Patience. I have the Svekla interrogation transcripts but i don't have time to go through them right now. I do recall at one point Svekla tells investigators (paraphrased) that others were involved and he was "just doing my job".

I think that whoever the puppet master is he has a major hold over people and who could have this much control over a dangerous criminal? An even bigger and more dangerous criminal of course. Well at least in Svelkas eyes. Svelka and the rest of the puppet masters "team" all fear him and think keeping quiet will make their lives in prison Or on the outside a little bit easier and keep their families on the outside alive and well.

this is all just my opinion

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enteringnightshift