CANADA Canada - Rene Gunning, 19 & Krystle Knott, 16, Edmonton, 18 Feb 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php

Is this the exact location that Rene and Krystle were found, where the thumb tack is? It may be time to start profiling the SOB that took them there. It seems to me that if Laboucan had been responsible someone would have heard about it by now in consideration of the way in which he wore his bragging rights on his sleeve.

Few years late... but I'm not sure where exactly they were located. I'm thinking only her family knows that as I've never found any information how far down it was.

Hey everyone. I hadn't realised I've been MIA from here for almost 2 years. Time flies nowadays. Anyway, just wanted to give the post a bump. Still hoping to find justice.

Last year I wrote a post on a truckers page with their story hoping maybe someone would remember them even though it's been over a decade.
I didn't realise it was a public page that everyone could see what I wrote and share and that post went kinda viral 😱 I can't remember exactly but I think it got shared around 600 times in a matter of 2 days! I was ecstatic! Then.. I got a call from the RCMP stating that because of that post they were taking another look at their case to see if they can find something new.
I don't believe they did but.. hell at least they LOOKED! ❤️

I've been watching ALOT of Forensic Files and shows like that with my husband and quite a few episodes involve murders that get solved 20 or 30 years after it happens so who knows.. maybe we will be one of the lucky ones and find him.

Still thinking of all the lost and murdered women out there. Hoping families all find closure some day 💛

Hey everyone. I hadn't realised I've been MIA from here for almost 2 years. Time flies nowadays. Anyway, just wanted to give the post a bump. Still hoping to find justice.

Last year I wrote a post on a truckers page with their story hoping maybe someone would remember them even though it's been over a decade.
I didn't realise it was a public page that everyone could see what I wrote and share and that post went kinda viral  I can't remember exactly but I think it got shared around 600 times in a matter of 2 days! I was ecstatic! Then.. I got a call from the RCMP stating that because of that post they were taking another look at their case to see if they can find something new.
I don't believe they did but.. hell at least they LOOKED! ❤️

I've been watching ALOT of Forensic Files and shows like that with my husband and quite a few episodes involve murders that get solved 20 or 30 years after it happens so who knows.. maybe we will be one of the lucky ones and find him.

Still thinking of all the lost and murdered women out there. Hoping families all find closure some day 

Welcome back, glad about your post going viral, who knows- maybe someday it will land in front of the right person at just the right time and help solve this, or other cold cases!

June 3 2019
https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/...e-national-inquiry-s-final-ceremony-1.5159630

"For some of the people gathered Sunday, it's been several years since the loss of their family member or loved ones. But no matter how much time has passed, families say grief is still there.

Jo Gunning's daughter Rene went missing in 2005. The 19-year-old from northeastern B.C. was last seen alive at the West Edmonton Mall where she befriended 16-year-old Krystle Knott. They told friends they were planning to hitchhike back home to B.C. and then they vanished.

Their remains weren't found until six years later near Grand Prairie, Alta. Nobody has ever been charged in relation to their deaths.

Jo Gunning said he misses his daughter every day.

"It doesn't get any easier talking about this stuff. The feelings come up again and people just don't understand that these feelings don't just go away."

In the same breath, Gunning said he's one of the luckier people because at least his daughter's remains were eventually found. It's an unusual characterization, and yet one those around him understand well. "

pamela-and-jo-gunning.JPG

Pamela and Jo Gunning, holding a photo of daughter Rene Gunning, came to Ottawa from their home in Tumbler Ridge five years ago to advocate for a national inquiry. (Chantelle Bellrichard/CBC)
This isn't the first time Gunning has been to Ottawa pushing for change. He said he was on Parliament Hill five years ago with his wife Pamela — adding their voices to the calls for the federal government to call an inquiry.

Now, like those around him, he wants to see action.

'We want action, we want justice'

I found something really up on Facebook this morning. This mans post reads:

Due to some of my social media activity, it is time for our family to come forward with something that may soon become public news. To begin with, this is not a joke, a plea for attention, or, frankly, a plot for my next book. This is very much a real thing.

In 2006, during his meth addiction, my father, David McKissen (DOB 4/16/56) told Megan about a sister that was born before Cody and I. The search for that sister has been and on-and-off pursuit for the past thirteen years, ultimately leading to more dead ends and questions.

This pursuit ultimately led to me to uncover an extensive amount of troubling information related to my father. It is a very long story, and not one appropriate for Facebook, but we have submitted a list of disappearances we suspect my father’s involvement in to federal authorities in Canada. We have also obtained tangible evidence linking my father to this list.

A few days ago, we discovered a recording of a partial phone call made during the abduction of a young mother from the Edmonton area in 2010. That woman’s name was Amber Tuccaro.

Her voice can be heard in the link in these comments.

Along with the voice of my father.

My father has been staying on a rural ranch in the greater Edmonton area on and off since 2009. He is an American citizen, with no legal standing in Canada. Further, we suspect him for other disappearances in the states dating back to the 1970s.

Me, Megan, Cody, Alisha, our children, and multiple family friends have all identified the voice as my father. It is particularly clear in the portion where he says “50th Street.”
I am posting this for a reason. Too many family members to count have turned away from us, encouraging us not to air the family’s “dirty laundry.”

That makes me sick.

A dead young mother is no one’s idea of “dirty laundry.” Young men who look startingly like my son are not dirty laundry. Human beings are not bloody rags.

I post this because absent any support from our extended families, I have turned to the relatives of victims and amateur social media detectives to help catch this man, a man who I believe is a prolific killer targeting both genders over an extended period of time.

(My father is bi-sexual, with a history of violent meth and other drug fueled relationships with both sexes.)

If you know any information about my father, whether you are a stranger, friend, or family member, please help. There are real lives at stake and real justice that needs to be served.

I desperately, desperately wish I saw this sooner—but before I knew he was my father, a suspected killer, he was my dad. He was Grandpa Elfie. I couldn’t see beyond that, despite a mountain of shady behavior, and I will never not regret that—but at least the blinders did come off, and though this may not be the best time to say this, my family and I will have to own both our pride and our shame.

I am proud of my brother and his wife Alisha as they supported us through this journey and darkness. I am proud of my children, who, despite the bleakness of this, have done everything they can to catch a killer they once called Grandpa. I am deeply proud of my wife, who has supported me every step of the way throughout this, including somehow managing to grow and strengthen our business. I am proud of myself. I stared into some of the bleakest, blackest darkness a human being can look at, set my own fear and trauma aside, and am working as hard as I can to put this man in the dark hole he belongs in.

More than anything, I am proud of the families and friends of victims who have welcomed me into their lives as we work to bring closure and justice, even though I am the son of the man that caused them so much pain.

You have watched the shows and listened to the podcasts where social media is used to catch a killer.

We have turned over a mountain of information to multiple law enforcement agencies, but we need your help. If you know anything, please contact me.

And if you are one of our family members who decides to aid, abet, and inform my father after you read this?

Know that I will do everything I can to make sure you end up in the same dark hole.

And I keep my promises.

Now, share this post. Help with the chase.

UPDATE: I have shared the voice recordings with Ms. Tucarro's brother, who confirms they sound alike.

I don’t know if he was in Canada at the time of their murders, but Jesus Christ I hope he’s the killer. I hope to god this nightmare is over with. We will finally know.

I wonder if this is actually true, why wouldn't the son turn the information to LEO, and let it go from there?

It seems that releasing a statement like the one above, without verification, DNA. Seems premature. I hope that this is not just a sick, vindictive plot.

I wonder if this is actually true, why wouldn't the son turn the information to LEO, and let it go from there?

It seems that releasing a statement like the one above, without verification, DNA. Seems premature. I hope that this is not just a sick, vindictive plot.
Bringing forward my posts about this from Amber's thread..
CANADA - Canada - Amber Tuccaro, 20, Nisku, AB, 18 Aug 2010

Tip in case of Amber Tuccaro slaying from man with history of implicating father
Tip in case of Amber Tuccaro slaying from man with history of implicating father
Jeff Labine & Dylan Short
Updated: January 24, 2020
''The man then posted a lengthy message on social media outlining why he believed his father was involved in not only Tuccaro’s death but other disappearances across the province.

Those posts have since been taken down.

RCMP said in a news release on Friday that the man previously, in December, contacted Banff RCMP with similar accusations that his father was involved in missing persons cases in that area. But RCMP say the names of the missing persons the man mentioned are part of files already solved.

RCMP are still reviewing information provided by the man''.

I wish it would let me post screen shots. I found more posts by this man after the original was removed. There was another one yesterday, and one this morning saying he and his family are receiving death threats and he will no longer be sharing information. Very much wish he did this all from a private profile and he wouldn’t be dealing with this :(

Edit: figured out how to add them, hopefully it works.

Attachments

• 6E2966AA-81D7-4DB0-BB29-2873A2B04385.png
    6E2966AA-81D7-4DB0-BB29-2873A2B04385.png
    412.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 59A04CA8-661C-4F4F-B78F-231BDDE1B82C.png
    59A04CA8-661C-4F4F-B78F-231BDDE1B82C.png
    423.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 536FF297-8671-40D7-B34D-8DF25E10DF51.png
    536FF297-8671-40D7-B34D-8DF25E10DF51.png
    376.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 0387A1A1-5343-4ADE-9022-7B015F7A6AFA.png
    0387A1A1-5343-4ADE-9022-7B015F7A6AFA.png
    401 KB · Views: 36
  • 7E975B38-6579-47C7-AE43-F707858A2C69.png
    7E975B38-6579-47C7-AE43-F707858A2C69.png
    408.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 9526FC34-1D4B-400F-93D9-6C050221E426.png
    9526FC34-1D4B-400F-93D9-6C050221E426.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 29
And this is from him this morning. I’ve messaged Dustin asking about his fathers whereabouts in 2005, but I’m assuming many others have messaged him as well. I can only hope he will respond, in time.

Attachments

• D0068BD1-47FF-424E-A32E-19387FD3BE14.png
    D0068BD1-47FF-424E-A32E-19387FD3BE14.png
    336.9 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: nao
Hopefully LE are checking out all tips and one day soon truth, whatever it may be- will emerge.
In the meantime, nobody should be harassing anybody and if nothing else, attention has been brought to these tragic cases, imo, speculation.

Also: Dustin is right. Our RCMP suck when it comes to investigating missing and murdered FEMALES.

I’ve recently been told that our area is where they tend to send all the brand new officers because RCMP officers are always in demand here.
No wonder murders here get very little attention.
The police even admitted years ago that there is a serial killer travelling around Edmonton and Prince George.

Our justice system once caught is a joke too. I was witness to a stabbing at a bar that almost cost my brother in law his hand - TWO YEARS AGO - and he’s only just testified, now I have to wait a few more months before I can then testify because it’s been pushed back again due to other “more serious” matters.

So...im just catching this story and it is CRAZYYYY!!!!!!! You guys there's some serious things here; trying to get him to video the old house they lived in, which seems empty since they left. very run down, etc. now he's broken into his dad's old trailer and found cell phones and more. getting this evidence, etc into labs and he has a to help with the costs.

Hey all. Bumping the post for the girls.
Rene’s son is now graduated and in college. I’m so proud of him (from afar)
We need to find his moms killer!!!!

I followed all Dustin McKissen stuff for a long time and even had him as a friend on Facebook, it all seemed far fetched but believable…until he started talking about having a twin brother and the whole story behind that. He then shut down his account and deleted me as a friend. I was so hopeful that this was our break; but sadly I feel it has just been a man with mental illness and the ability to write leading us on a wild goose chase.
One day, I hope. One day.

There’s another 2 indigenous women missing out of Dawson Creek; they’re cousins and disappeared 9 months apart. This area is rural and this sort of thing doesn’t happen often, and definitely not 2 in the same year. What is going on :(

Renee Rose Didier (Supernant) - last seen December 3 2023
Darylyn Supernant last seen March 15,2023

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice