Found Deceased Canada - Samantha Higgins, 22, LaSalle, QC, 6 July 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I couldn't read all of SL's tweet but the message is on FB. (Is it okay for me to say that?) What could she possibly think would be interesting for VH to know at a time like this?

I have no idea. Sister doesn't have the same last name as NF. Is she half sister? In Quebec, we keep our maiden name. Is she from another province?

If he's half , is bio dad the one who allegedly had property in Hinchinbrooke ? Howick or Ormstown ?

Thinking out loud......

Samantha Higgins ... murder and body parts (approx. locations)

Attachments

• Samantha Higgins 2.jpg
    Samantha Higgins 2.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 151
That's exactly what I wondering as well. How could his family not know anything if he needed several hours to dismember and dispose of a body? Surely someone was aware of the fact that he, or he and the children, were also missing either through the night or on the morning of July 7.

If the body was disposed of between July 7 and July 9, how did that happen without the police noticing? Was it 9PM when police were first contacted? Were they initially convinced that Nick was not involved, so they didn't bother to keep an eye on him?

La Presse has the most detailed report this morning.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/j...li-de-voleur-repenti-a-suspect-de-meurtre.php

My Take aways from this article: The missing persons report purportedly stated SH was drinking, NF spoke with her at 9 PM then again at 1AM & that she was staying out all night.

Her friend texted her to check up so it's known to be false statement.

Also mentions that he was a suspect right off the bat.

If someone has a reliable timeline, please post. I read he reported her missing around noon hour the following day and others are posting it was early evening.

I have no idea. Sister doesn't have the same last name as NF. Is she half sister? In Quebec, we keep our maiden name. Is she from another province?

If he's half , is bio dad the one who allegedly had property in Hinchinbrooke ? Howick or Ormstown ?

Thinking out loud......
SL lists JF as her father and AF as her sister. She refers to SH as being like a daughter. I'm just trying to connect the dots as to who is related to who.

Agree. Hope they didn't offer a plea deal.

Charge was premeditated murder so not exactly a deal. Only concern is claiming diminished capacity & doing a psych sentence at Pinel Institute.
http://www.pinel.qc.ca/
Then he would be released if / when assessed ready to return to society.

Charge was premeditated murder so not exactly a deal. Only concern is claiming diminished capacity & doing a psych sentence at Pinel Institute.

Although he's charged with first degree murder, I suspect his lawyer's first request will be to reduce it to second degree. I could easily see him using a defence that Samantha was a danger to the children and he lost it. The fact that he has had custody, and is reportedly a good father, would support any claim that he was the sober, primary caregiver of the children and he feared for their safety ... that it was an accident where he tried to control a drunk, something went wrong, he panicked, he tried to get rid of the body ... cut her in two ... and the rest is history.

Something I've wondered about from the beginning is why LE told the mother and stepfather first that SH had been found? They in turn told NF. Isn't the spouse usually the first to be told, or was VH the one who reported her missing?

If someone has a reliable timeline, please post. I read he reported her missing around noon hour the following day and others are posting it was early evening.

That's what I read as well ... sorry, I got mixed up with the times.

Something I've wondered about from the beginning is why LE told the mother and stepfather first that SH had been found? They in turn told NF. Isn't the spouse usually the first to be told, or was VH the one who reported her missing?

The next of kin is Samantha's mother. She lived with her mother during the pregnancy, and had lived with the boyfriend after the birth - so less than 10 weeks. The boyfriend would not be the spouse, nor the common-law spouse, since she lived with her mom until a few weeks prior to the murder.

Hope you all know about Guy Turcotte. He did a whole 2 years at Pinel. Then he was released. The murdered his kids yet he only did 2 years. Verdict diminished capacity.

With the right lawyer NF could try this defence.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...urns-to-court/article14589228/?service=mobile

SL lists JF as her father and AF as her sister. She refers to SH as being like a daughter. I'm just trying to connect the dots as to who is related to who.

Where are you getting this info ? What listing? TIA. How could she refer to SH as being like a daughter? She appears to be slightly older than SH. 30's maybe?

We have a very flawed justice system. Sickening

Where are you getting this info ? What listing? TIA. How could she refer to SH as being like a daughter? She appears to be slightly older than SH. 30's maybe?
She has a Facebook page without much in the way of privacy settings.

No confirmation on location but nothing happening on Rg. 3
Rang 4 is closed to traffic & the municipality says it's a special operation.

I went in Ormstown and drove on Rang 4, it was opened, did not noticed anything except traces of recent construction work on the pavement with orange cones, sewer repairs

No confirmation on location but nothing happening on Rg. 3
Rang 4 is closed to traffic & the municipality says it's a special operation.

I went in Ormstown and drove on Rang 4, it was opened, did not noticed anything except traces of recent construction work on the pavement with orange cones, sewer repairs

Hmmm. Well then it's a ride on Rg 5 in the morning or it is over maybe

The French post on this said he would give more info later. Did he?

Regardless of precise location it's just fact collecting & evidence recording at this point.

Once NF told the SQ where to find the parts (just here down the rd at Rg 10 bridge) it was a solid case closed.

All about the hearing - choice of defence & sentence

Hmmm. Well then it's a ride on Rg 5 in the morning or it is over maybe

The French post on this said he would give more info later. Did he?

Regardless of precise location it's just fact collecting & evidence recording at this point.

Once NF told the SQ where to find the parts (just here down the rd at Rg 10 bridge) it was a solid case closed.

All about the hearing - choice of defence & sentence

Actually just reread you Martinsen73

There are no sewers on Rg 4. All septic systems & wells. Still... I don't need to know exactly where better maybe not to know. It's such a nice area around here. Better to keep good memories of it. Non?

Actually just reread you Martinsen73

There are no sewers on Rg 4. All septic systems & wells.

Not exacly sewers, but the plastic tubes underneath the pavement for the water to drain, dont know the english word for that. i don't mind knowing where it happened, i get my gas in Franklin, nearby, it is a nice place to ride.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back