Found Deceased Canada - Samantha Higgins, 22, LaSalle, QC, 6 July 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok according to a comment on a facebook page in french, the police have been inside a house for a few days In Ormstown,Qc. Apparently his father rented a country house for a while over there.

So he probably killed her in Lasalle, then went up in Ormstown to do the dirty job.

I've been keeping track of this case.
I'm so extremely sad that her life ended so tragic. Now 2 beautiful children are without their loving mother and possibly without their father.
Just tragic all around 😢

Ok according to a comment on a facebook page in french, the police have been inside a house for a few days In Ormstown,Qc. Apparently his father rented a country house for a while over there.

So he probably killed her in Lasalle, then went up in Ormstown to do the dirty job.

Martin do they say where in Ormstown. Merci btw for the info on this page.

& for the obvious next question to come:
Ormstown is a village 11 Km's from Howick going towards Hinchinbrooke (which is a county).

I finally caught up and read all the posts here...what an awful case. I just wanted to say you guys did a great job here, and welcome to all the new members. I think this thread has some of the finest sleuthers in this community...I have to seriously wonder, are you guys smarter up there in Canada? :waitasec:

no, we just watch too much american television lol

they are not saying the adress, only partial name " RANG DU !" exclamation point would mean you have to guess the number of the "RANG", checked a map and "Rang du cinq" (cinq is 5 in french) would be my first pick, since it's longer

they are not saying the adress, only partial name " RANG DU !" exclamation point would mean you have to guess the number of the "RANG", checked a map and "Rang du cinq" (cinq is 5 in french) would be my first pick, since it's longer

Thanks.
Rg du Trois is the Gore Rd. Changes name at the Rockburn Side rd.
So I will vote for Rg. 3 as there is a connecting creek/river (Outardes Est) that leads to the location they found SH remains on the 10th.
Also many cottages on Rg 3 mostly farms on Rg 5

Thanks.
Rg du Trois is the Gore Rd. Changes name at the Rockburn Side rd.
So I will vote for Rg. 3 as there is a connecting creek/river (Outardes Est) that leads to the location they found SH remains on the 10th.
Also many cottages on Rg 3 mostly farms on Rg 5

Thanks! Is chemin fertile creek was rang du 4 before?

Thanks! Is chemin fertile creek was rang du 4 before?

Fertile Creek is in Howick. Changes to 4ieme Rg at Bryson Side Rd. That is Ormstown. That is mostly milk farms & a few sugar bushes. Might be some cottages.

I just tought about something, in my bus a few years ago i picked up an old italian man that wanted to go around ormstown,but my ride stops in Chateauguay, he knew a few friends who were renting a small house but had a lot of land to plant tomatoes. If his father is italian origin, he his probably using that place to do the same, maybe it's an italian tradition or something.

North of the Chateauguay river is the more residential area of Ormstown where they got supermarkets, houses, restos, etc.

North of the Chateauguay river is the more residential area of Ormstown where they got supermarkets, houses, restos, etc.

Actually since Tim Hortons & Super C were built that is no longer accurate. Just a village that the river runs through. Ormstown itself has streets not rural roads. A Rg. is the equivalent to r.r. Rural rd. Those are the green zone areas outside the village. Cottages would be there. & I saw on FB a photo @ the cottage showing large yard & fire pit. Surely not in the village. I will ask a chum who lives on Rg 3 later tonight.

Actually since Tim Hortons & Super C were built that is no longer accurate. Just a village that the river runs through. Ormstown itself has streets not rural roads. A Rg. is the equivalent to r.r. Rural rd. Those are the green zone areas outside the village. Cottages would be there. & I saw on FB a photo @ the cottage showing large yard & fire pit. Defiantly not in the village. I will ask a chum who lives on Rg 3 later tonight.
I totally forgot about that area. I only know of the area north where the IGA and a resto is because there was a girl a grew up with that moved from Lasalle to there...completely unrelated.

Here is a weird little paragraph in the middle of an unrelated news summary page. It's just background information with a few more details about education and employment but, again, nobody saw this coming from NF. In so many cases around the world where it's been the lover/boyfriend/fiancee/husband people have often reported unsettling behaviours in these kind of background pieces.
Are the kind Quebecois protecting privacy and sensibilities here or did NF really fly under the radar?

Nicholas Fontanelli “was a good father,” said Danny Giroux, the husband of the woman who looked after one of the children Fontanelli had with Samantha Higgins. Higgins’s dismembered body was found last week in Hinchinbrooke. Fontanelli was formally charged Tuesday afternoon in Montreal with first-degree murder and committing an indignity to a dead body. Fontanelli and Higgins first sent their oldest child to Giroux’s wife’s daycare two years ago, he said, and recently began sending them again. Giroux said his son knew Fontanelli when they were children, and played some street hockey, biked, and skateboarded together. While he said they’ve grown apart over the years, Giroux said that he still saw Fontanelli when he came by to pick up his daughter. “He always picked her up on time, and when he had some time off, he spent some time with her,” he said. Fontanelli had finished training as an electrician, he said, and was due to start work in a few months.

http://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...n-connection-with-failed-water-meter-contract

Here is a weird little paragraph in a news summary page. It's just background information with a few more details about education and employment but, again, nobody saw this coming from NF. In so many cases around the world where it's been the lover/boyfriend/fiancee/husband people have often reported unsettling behaviours in these kind of background pieces.
Are the kind Quebecois protecting privacy and sensibilities here or did NF really fly under the radar?

http://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...n-connection-with-failed-water-meter-contract

Yes I read that too. Figure it's the same as when someone goes postal & all the neighbours interviewed are like he was a quiet guy, never any problem...

The link to the article seems broken but from what I get from the quote is this:

- NF and SH sent their oldest to a daycare, for how long we don't know. Apparently they also had help from family, mother, grandmother etc. So the child seemed to be bumped around a lot.
- The guy's son grew up with NF but they drifted apart. To mean that mean absolutely nothing. Hardly a creditable source if he didn't know NF's character recently.
- He picked up the daughter on time. Again, hardly says much about NF as a person.

Let's not forget that NF applied to get custody of the daughter between 2010 and 2013. Did his life start coming together around that time? Maybe with the burden of a second child his life became unravelled again?

I don't even know what to say. I'm in shock that it was (allegedly) her fiancé. It still doesn't make sense to me. How did no body hear anything? If his parents did watch the kids how come they didn't mention this at all?If they didn't watch the kids then how did he manage to kill, dismember and dump a body with a 4yo and 10 week old baby? Obviously they must have found hard evidence but to me there are still a million holes in the story.

Fertile Creek is in Howick. Changes to 4ieme Rg at Bryson Side Rd. That is Ormstown. That is mostly milk farms & a few sugar bushes. Might be some cottages.

No confirmation on location but nothing happening on Rg. 3
Rang 4 is closed to traffic & the municipality says it's a special operation. It makes sense that if NF had a quiet place to go that is remote one would guess that he did. Also, all these additional searches only started after he was picked up Monday. I still have to wonder what that creep did. Did he drive around the countryside dumping at multiple locations? I truly hope they have all of SH so she can be buried whole. Such ugliness is truly difficult to understand.

The RDI news truck is back at Rg 10 in Howick. I will post news link if it has anything new.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back