Found Deceased Canada - Samantha Higgins, 22, LaSalle, QC, 6 July 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A sick puppy is a sick puppy, wonder if S. still appeared to be pregnant considering her baby is only 10 weeks old.
From the link, this recent incident in Montreal...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...d-abduction-suspect-sketch-released-1.3147314
View attachment 77919
"Montreal police have released a composite sketch of a man they believe may have been involved in an attempted abduction of a nine-year-old girl at Villeret Park in Pierrefonds, Que. on July 3."

Yes :( sickos everywhere :(. (Pierrefonds is kind of in the wrong direction for anything relating to Samantha's disappearance & where she was found, just saying.)

I think the perp may have driven through the Kahnawake Mohawk Territory to get to the dump site via Hwy 138. JMO

Exactly what I'm thinking

Any particular reason to "flag" Kahnawake? I'm not seeing possible connections, but I'm woefully behind :(. (I do have LE connections there, if it's important?).

You have to go through Kahnawake anytime you enter or exit the Mercier bridge. Part of the access road goes through Mohawk territory so nothing really unusual about Kahnawake IMO. However this did make me think about Tiffany Morrison another unsolved murder victim who disappeared from LASALLE! Her body was found under the Mercier bridge. She was 25 years old and taken from Lasalle as well.

You know there seems to be an awful lot of kidnapped and murdered women taken from the Lasalle/ Pte. St Charles area and found south of the city : Sharron Prior found in Longueuil; Jolene Riendeau found under the Champlain Bridge; Jessica Neilson found in Pte. St. Charles; Janique Delcourt found in Longueuil, Tiffany Morrison found under the Mercier Bridge, Samantha Higgins found on the South shore... What is this crossing of the bridge, south of the city connection? It's so damn coincidental.

You have to go through Kahnawake anytime you enter or exit the Mercier bridge. Part of the access road goes through Mohawk territory so nothing really unusual about Kahnawake IMO. However this did make me think about Tiffany Morrison another unsolved murder victim who disappeared from LASALLE! Her body was found under the Mercier bridge. She was 25 years old and taken from Lasalle as well.

I drive through/visit Mohawk (and other autochtone) territory regularly so it isn't a red flag to me; was just curious why OPs mentioned it.

You know there seems to be an awful lot of kidnapped and murdered women taken from the Lasalle/ Pte. St Charles area and found south of the city : Sharron Prior found in Longueuil; Jolene Riendeau found under the Champlain Bridge; Jessica Neilson found in Pte. St. Charles; Janique Delcourt found in Longueuil, Tiffany Morrison found under the Mercier Bridge, Samantha Higgins found on the South shore... What is this crossing of the bridge, south of the city connection? It's so damn coincidental.

Hmmmmm - might be worth mapping, if not already done?? (I'm not offering - I'm a techno-fail ;) ) and I have regularly got lost driving in Mercier bridge vicinity (#country-bumpkin).

Dad thinks more than one person grabbed her and drove her 1.5 hours away to where she was found.

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.2464330
He also doesn't think she made it to the McDs because he said when it closes at midnight, that there are alot of people hanging around, and nobody saw anything.

Dad seems to have a theory and it seems to stem from the party.

My thought and total speculation, is that evil was lurking and a freak seized the moment in taking her while she was vulnerable.

Conflicting times reported, and, as usual, need to get it narrowed down to scrutinize the timeline.

Jessica Neilson's case is still unsolved she also was a young mother from Lasalle who was abducted and murdered a few years back. It took four months for her body to be found. I wonder if they had friends in common?. It's just weird to have two young Anglo women murdered from the same area. Anglos being the minority here tend to move in the same circles and murder is pretty rare in Montreal.
Thank-you. Worth looking into

He also doesn't think she made it to the McDs because he said when it closes at midnight, that there are alot of people hanging around, and nobody saw anything.

Dad seems to have a theory and it seems to stem from the party.

My thought and total speculation, is that evil was lurking and a freak seized the moment in taking her while she was vulnerable.

Conflicting times reported, and, as usual, need to get it narrowed down to scrutinize the timeline.

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?playlistId=1.2464330

Was really really hard to watch :(.

I'm a bit confused about the McDs story: the one I'm looking at is open 24/7, supposedly. Do I have the wrong one? :(.

Wow

Thank-you

We need a map

I honestly wouldn't know the first thing about putting a map together. I so wish I did.

I just spent some time trying to figure out the map/timeline of Samantha's last known movements and I am very surprised at how close her house on David Boyer is to the friends house on Lise. She just basically had to cross Newman blvd and get behind the McD's.
If the map indicating last known phone ping is correct then the McD's on Newman near Lise is indeed the 24 hr one (8300 Newman blvd). It's where they just had a candlelight vigil for her a few hours ago. Being that her house and the friends is so close to this McD's wouldn't her phone if it were at home or at the friends ping off of the same tower as the McD's? Did they ever recover her phone? Why is her stepdad talking about the McD's closing early if it's 24hrs?

The area where her body was found is so so so close to the border. And it's not far off the main road either (the 138). My first thought was trucker as well. A trucker who had to get rid of the body before he crossed the border down the road. This particular crossing is not as busy as the one on autoroute 15 but it is the closest to Malone NY and used by truckers for sure. Surely they can run the info as to who crossed that border between let's say 3am on Monday and Thursday afternoon when her body was found? Which truckers in particular?

Just a quick point re the 24 hour McDonalds: I think many restaurants offering the 24hours still close the restaurant at midnight and just run the drive-thru until morning when they open the doors again for the breakfast rush. It allows them to run with minimal staff and maximum safety and stops loiterers nursing a coffee indoors all night.

I know we are probably not going to get too many more details about the state of poor Samantha's remains so it's difficult (and very unpleasant) to think about the logistics of the dismembering. One media outlet was playing down this detail while her father seemed to confirm the worst.
Does dismemberment equal premeditation, planning, pre-purchased equipment, specialized location etc OR could it be the endpoint of a impulsive or passion-driven attack...

I haven't stopped thinking about Sam most of the night, about her babies, her fiance, her mom & dad, her entire family. I don't see how it's possible to recover from something like this.

There's traffic lights at the intersection of Shevchenko/Newman and Newman/Lise. Are there traffic cams along Newman? It seems like quite a busy road. Lots of businesses that might have surveillance IMO.

I think she made it to the McD's. Did she stop in at McD's to pick up some food (if it was only drive-thru service, they don't serve pedestrians)? Or did she just cross there & someone spotted her? Her dad thinks she didn't make it there because there are so many people hanging out that someone would've seen her. I think those people hanging out were probably either under the influence or not the type of person to want to volunteer info. Maybe someone hanging out there actually lives on Lise and followed her across the intersection and down Lise. There has to be security cams at McD's & at a few of the other businesses nearby.

I'm just so sick about this. They better catch this sick !@#$%^&*.

The area where her body was found is so so so close to the border. And it's not far off the main road either (the 138). My first thought was trucker as well. A trucker who had to get rid of the body before he crossed the border down the road. This particular crossing is not as busy as the one on autoroute 15 but it is the closest to Malone NY and used by truckers for sure. Surely they can run the info as to who crossed that border between let's say 3am on Monday and Thursday afternoon when her body was found? Which truckers in particular?

Why would he dismember her? If it was a trucker, I don't think he would go through all that. He would've just dumped her body on the road. IMO.

Truckers crossing the border must have a Transportation Worker Identification Credential Card which involves a screening for criminal records. I suppose anything's possible, but the McD intersection is an odd place for a truck to be at that time of night, and would be even odder if one was seen picking up a passenger. Most trucks that cross the border are equipped with GPS to that they can be guided to their destination from their dispatch. If the driver strayed from their route, or was held up unaccountably, their dispatch would know immediately.

Reading some of the comments on the Facebook page and it appears some know who did this. One even posted that it will be resolved by Monday. Hmmmmmm

My gut feeling was it was personal and it may turn out to be the case after all.

RIP Samantha

https://www.facebook.com/groups/566972586774513/

Where are the 24h gas stations and car washes along the main routes? If she died on the first night, where was she dismembered? Transporting her would create a big mess in a car or truck.

Many unsolved crimes in Quebec. This blog seems to have quite a few listed in case anyone is interested. http://quebecunsolvedmurders.blogspot.ca/search/label/1970's

http://translate.google.ca/translat...ives/2010/04/20100426-104821.html&prev=search
[h=2]Murderer on the loose[/h][h=1]Ten years later, a victim speaks[/h]
On 28 April 2000, Guylaine Potvin, 19, knows a terrible end. In the basement of the student residence, located just minutes from the Cégep de Jonquière, she is beaten, raped and strangled. The murder shook the entire region, but the killer managed to escape the police.
He resurfaced two and half months later, on July 3 in Quebec City this time. This attack once again in a student residence in the basement, this time on the street Chapdelaine, close to Laval University. It inflicts similar abuse his new victim, aged 20, then leaves for dead. However, she survived her injuries.
For the young woman, who prefers to remain anonymous, it is the beginning of a long redemption. "It's hard for me to explain what happened, she was entrusted to Jean-François Guérin, TVA Nouvelles. Someone returned home, joined me in my bedroom, and he strangulates while I slept. Thereafter, it is very unclear. "

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back