Found Deceased Canada - Samantha Higgins, 22, LaSalle, QC, 6 July 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
he seems like he is on the autism spectrum at the very least from what I have read.

Yes, def sounds like other issues as well, but just wondering if he also came out with schizo, for him to have done such a horrible thing, and then to say 'the truth will come out'. I believe he was at the prime age group, and I think they can have delusions and hallucinations, ie voices telling them to do things, etc. In any case, very sad story all around.

As a sidenote, must say that from reading the article, I wasn't getting the impression that NF's parents were that keen on the relationship, makes me wonder if they were supporting the relationship between NF and SH. moo

:bump:I just randomly thought of Samantha today. May she rest in peace :rose:

Prelim has been postponed due to unforeseen events .....Late February 2017 now... and only 5 days instead of original 10

Thanks for that. Here is an article dated Nov 28/16.

The preliminary inquiry in the case of Nicholas Fontanelli, charged with first-degree murder in the death of Samantha Higgins, has been postponed to late February.

The hearing had been scheduled last March to begin on Monday, but was postponed because the defence team is working on a separate trial at a different courthouse.

http://montrealgazette.com/news/preliminary-inquiry-set-to-begin-in-samantha-higgins-murder-case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back