Found Deceased Canada - Samantha Higgins, 22, LaSalle, QC, 6 July 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have never read anything as to where the children were that night.

I think if the four year old was in the car while NF disposed of Samantha's body, she would have told someone that Daddy took us for a long ride.

JMO

In the original story posts the news reported SH was out at a friend's & NF was home with the kids. Of course, he said he was home with kids... He also shed crocodile tears & blubbered for her to go home.
So nothing confirmed on that point, or whether the grandparents were around.

Some posts have been removed. Please don't post rumor as fact, and don't respond to rumor posts or, unfortunately, your post get removed as well.

:tyou:

In the original story posts the news reported SH was out at a friend's & NF was home with the kids. Of course, he said he was home with kids... He also shed crocodile tears & blubbered for her to go home.
So nothing confirmed on that point, or whether the grandparents were around.

BBM

In the 7 minute video of Samantha's mother and step father that was posted early after her body was found, there was a statement made by the step father I believe saying he went to NF's house and informed him and his parents that her body had been found. I questioned if NF lived with his parents or if possibly his parents where there to help watch the kids since Samantha was missing.

Now we know that NF and his parents lived in the same building (upstairs, downstairs). So I'm assuming that the grandparents (NF's parents) were around, merely because they lived right there. Whether one or more of the kids were with the grandparents the night Samantha went missing is the question I would like to know.

Thinking back now it also seems strange that LE didn't tell "all" of the family together that Samantha's body had been found. I understand that Samantha and NF were not married, but you would think LE would have told him at the same time.

JMO

Also, the street David-Boyer, though residential, is densley populated, lined with complexes of 4-plexes. I highly doubt he would have moved the body anytime after 5 in the morning because somebody would have seen something as that is the time they are leaving for work, or waking up, having coffee. There's something to be said about nosy neighbors....they make good witnesses.

BBM

In the 7 minute video of Samantha's mother and step father that was posted early after her body was found, there was a statement made by the step father I believe saying he went to NF's house and informed him and his parents that her body had been found. I questioned if NF lived with his parents or if possibly his parents where there to help watch the kids since Samantha was missing.

Now we know that NF and his parents lived in the same building (upstairs, downstairs). So I'm assuming that the grandparents (NF's parents) were around, merely because they lived right there. Whether one or more of the kids were with the grandparents the night Samantha went missing is the question I would like to know.

Thinking back now it also seems strange that LE didn't tell "all" of the family together that Samantha's body had been found. I understand that Samantha and NF were not married, but you would think LE would have told him at the same time.

JMO

Advising next of kin is the parents or spouse/common law partner. He was her on again off again boyfriend. Yes they had 2 kids but he was not her spouse per say. Also, they apparently were suspicious of NF so maybe they chose not to include him with her parents when they told them.

I have not found where it says that the living arrangements is his parents on main floor with Nick & Sam in upstairs apartment. Can you share the link to that info please?

TY

Also, the street David-Boyer, though residential, is densley populated, lined with complexes of 4-plexes. I highly doubt he would have moved the body anytime after 5 in the morning because somebody would have seen something as that is the time they are leaving for work, or waking up, having coffee. There's something to be said about nosy neighbors....they make good witnesses.

Totally agree. When I lived in Lasalle (duplex city). I remember before having A/C sometimes you just sit out on the balcony & no matter the time, there always seemed to be someone coming or going...

Totally agree. When I lived in Lasalle (duplex city). I remember before having A/C sometimes you just sit out on the balcony & no matter the time, there always seemed to be someone coming or going...

Reminded of this play..

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1598124.Balconville

" Balconville
by David Fennario

Balconville is Canada’s first bilingual play. Three families and Thibault, the neighbourhood delivery boy, sit on their balconies in the heat of a Montreal summer. It is election time and Gaétan Bolduc is running for re-election for the Liberals. His broadcast truck roams the streets making election promises in English and in French, and playing the music of Elvis Presley. The English and the French-Canadian working class take on the Establishment in this award-winning play".

Nick Fontanelli's hearing is tomorrow. Finally we will hear what he has to say about this tragedy.

Samantha Higgins's cause of death won't be revealed until trial

"A coroner’s report into the death of Samantha Higgins released on Wednesday says that the cause of her death will only be revealed in an eventual trial."

"The report states that Higgins’s body was found “in an advanced state of putrefaction” and that her legs had been severed.

Where she died is not determined in the report, which only says that she is presumed to have died on July 7."

http://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...ns-cause-of-death-wont-be-revealed-till-trial

since it was only her legs i am now convinced it was simply to fit her in the car.

Samantha Higgins's cause of death won't be revealed until trial

"A coroner’s report into the death of Samantha Higgins released on Wednesday says that the cause of her death will only be revealed in an eventual trial."

"The report states that Higgins’s body was found “in an advanced state of putrefaction” and that her legs had been severed.

Where she died is not determined in the report, which only says that she is presumed to have died on July 7."

http://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...ns-cause-of-death-wont-be-revealed-till-trial

We don't know what NF family did or didn't do but yes I hope that once they put together the pieces when SH went missing and recognized that they had a volatile relationship, her last convo was that she was coming home to NF, her body was found near the family cottage, he didn't participate in vigils and visits etc. A reasonable family member would have put two and two together I would think and been forthcoming with investigators. Maybe that's part if the reason he was arrested so quickly on the Monday? I would hope anyway.
I tend to disagree....If NF family knew of the volatile relationship then they probably would think nothing of SH not coming home. SH family would have also known about the volatile relationship as well (I presume) and they also did not get concerned until later .... I know both families through friends and it was not the 1st time that SH stayed out all night after go to friends. LM stated in an interview that she might be afraid to come home...Was referring to the fact that SH might have been nervous of coming home because she had stayed out all night in the past and this was what LM referring to? JMO

I tend to disagree....If NF family knew of the volatile relationship then they probably would think nothing of SH not coming home. SH family would have also known about the volatile relationship as well (I presume) and they also did not get concerned until later .... I know both families through friends and it was not the 1st time that SH stayed out all night after go to friends. LM stated in an interview that she might be afraid to come home...Was referring to the fact that SH might have been nervous of coming home because she had stayed out all night in the past and this was what LM referring to? JMO

Welcome to Ws. LeJusticier, thanks for chiming in with the extra information!

:welcome:

Thank you. I wanted to add that I saw several posts saying that SH stayed with her mother during her last pregnancy. This is incorrect. She was living with NF and the 4 year old in NF family's upper duplex. They (his parents) even had a "Gender Reveal party" for them. So IMO they all seemed to get along well. I do know, however that SH left the newborn and the 4 year in NF care while she left for 6 days to visit family. Neighbors state that he was the primary care giver of the kids and was a devoted father.

Just heard that key witness will not sign the waiver needed to allow NF lawyer to continue representing him.... She admitted to the Crown that she just wants him off the case....
Many questions as to "why" she is doing this IMO

This was supposed to go to court oct 22. I have seen/heard nothing more. Anyone have news. It seems NF sister declared COI as the lawyer he is using represented her in an unrelated case concerning her kid(s) & her fitness to retain parental rights. She is declaring herself as the main witness against NF and refuses to waiver her brothers lawyer so he can be represented... Very strange indeed... Just looking for latest if any info. Thanks!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbrown@spartanburgcounty.
Back