Found Deceased Canada - Samantha Higgins, 22, LaSalle, QC, 6 July 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, with some infos i gathered i can at least express my own opinion, so this has no value of any sort, but i would say that she was probably killed in Lasalle, cut into pieces on Rang 3 in Ormstown and he used a chainsaw. Remember that this is just my own opinion and i/m too lazy to write all links and the why's and how's, my links would be deleted anyways. We'll see if i was quicker than proffessionnal media. Note the time this was posted and first media to go public on this.

Wouldn't you suspect a chainsaw would be quite noisy and could draw attention even if in the country? And in the still of the night, in the country sound travels far and wide. Not meaning to be morbid but I suspect something like a hunting knife or even a chef's knife or perhaps and axe was used. Thinking back to Luka's murder case, didn't he just use a knife and a small saw on his victim for cutting? MOO.

Wouldn't you suspect a chainsaw would be quite noisy and could draw attention even if in the country? And in the still of the night, in the country sound travels far and wide. Not meaning to be morbid but I suspect something like a hunting knife or even a chef's knife or perhaps and axe was used. Thinking back to Luka's murder case, didn't he just use a knife and a small saw on his victim for cutting? MOO.

yeah, maybe you are right, but he seemed to have done this so quickly, then again i don't know how much time it takes to cut 2 legs.Maybe it's less difficult than we think.

Wouldn't you suspect a chainsaw would be quite noisy and could draw attention even if in the country? And in the still of the night, in the country sound travels far and wide.

BBM: not where I live. (Very rural Qc).

On the other hand, we tend to be quite aware/alerted by the sounds of vehicles arriving at/departing from neighbouring properties at unexpected moments...

And for WIW, we tend to recognise most vehicles in the neighbourhood by sound.

Is anyone else speculating that his lawyer is going to go for the NCR defense?

I doubt it will work. The same lawyer represented him when he pleaded guilty and made a statement (posted on this thread) that he understands the difference between right and wrong.

I doubt it will work. The same lawyer represented him when he pleaded guilty and made a statement (posted on this thread) that he understands the difference between right and wrong.

I've been wondering about it.

(And I'm hopelessly behind on all that's been reported - RL obligations/commitments, BUT) I'm also wondering if he might be on psych hold? Rather than regular detention?

I have a lot of SH friends on my FB... My timeline is constantly about Samantha... A lot of people keep stating "innocent until proven guilty" about NF... A lot of people seem to think it wasn't him... Even though the evidence is clearly pointing to him m.

How are they explaining the fact that he brought police to the missing body parts??

It's pretty sad. He obviously killed a young mother for who knows whatever reason and desecrated her body. I can see that some close to him would not want to believe what happened. JMO

I've been wondering about it.

(And I'm hopelessly behind on all that's been reported - RL obligations/commitments, BUT) I'm also wondering if he might be on psych hold? Rather than regular detention?

I bet they will go for it, just like the doctor Guy Turcotte case in Quebec, they will say he was high on something,drugs. They acquited Guy Turcotte just because he drank windshield washer fluid, and he decapitated his 2 children and remove their hearts. By some miracle, he will get another trial, but doesnt mean he will get the opposite verdict of being guilty.

Well, with some infos i gathered i can at least express my own opinion, so this has no value of any sort, but i would say that she was probably killed in Lasalle, cut into pieces on Rang 3 in Ormstown and he used a chainsaw. Remember that this is just my own opinion and i/m too lazy to write all links and the why's and how's, my links would be deleted anyways. We'll see if i was quicker than proffessionnal media. Note the time this was posted and first media to go public on this.

"Allo Police" ça existe encore? French media is much more forthcoming with details generally.

ADMIN WARNING: Leave the Facebook rumors and gossip on FB.

"Allo Police" ça existe encore? French media is much more forthcoming with details generally.

GinaSeikea
Oui allo police est toujours la. But it's not like in the old days. It's more reportage after the fact & not current ongoing details. The internet changed all that. I did find a "ask allo p" site. Trying to get that going to see if any new info. Will share if I find.

I bet they will go for it, just like the doctor Guy Turcotte case in Quebec, they will say he was high on something,drugs. They acquited Guy Turcotte just because he drank windshield washer fluid, and he decapitated his 2 children and remove their hearts. By some miracle, he will get another trial, but doesnt mean he will get the opposite verdict of being guilty.

OT:
IMO, the murders of his children were horrific enough without exaggerating the details. They were stabbed. repeatedly.

And a legal point: Guy Turcotte was *not* acquitted, he was found NCR.

This verdict was (quite rightly, IMO) overturned by the court of appeal & yes he is again facing trail for murder.

La Presse has a very comprehensive dossier on the case (sorry I can't find one as good in English; maybe the Montreal Gazette archives?)
http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/d...a3articleIsInDossier_ba3_4411312_article_POS1

This was a *very* local case to me)

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/missing-woman-last-seen-in-lasalle-1.2461250

Rehashing some of the details ... Why I must ask would SH aunt tell the media that SH "might be AFRAID to come home" it's in the attached article. It's been bugging me since I read it but then they found her body & I got caught up in those details.

Still... Odd statement. Afraid to go home that should be a big red flag about the home life...

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/missing-woman-last-seen-in-lasalle-1.2461250

Rehashing some of the details ... Why I must ask would SH aunt tell the media that SH "might be AFRAID to come home" it's in the attached article. It's been bugging me since I read it but then they found her body & I got caught up in those details.

Still... Odd statement. Afraid to go home that should be a big red flag about the home life...

Agreed. Afraid of the reception she might get on arrival, possibly, IMO.

There's a huge piece missing to this gruesome murder. Could it be he did not act alone? I thought they lived upstairs from his parents, they must have heard something. He probably killed her after they had been fighting in their apartment. He could have panicked and asked someone to help him dispose of the body. He doesn't appear that resolved to have carried it out alone and so efficiently or quickly.

There's a huge piece missing to this gruesome murder. Could it be he did not act alone? I thought they lived upstairs from his parents, they must have heard something. He probably killed her after they had been fighting in their apartment. He could have panicked and asked someone to help him dispose of the body. He doesn't appear that resolved to have carried it out alone and so efficiently or quickly.

Agreed. Here is a scenario to chew on... She went home, he killed (struck/stabbed/straggled) her. Asked someone else for help & they did the "clean up". But how did he know where to bring the SQ for the missing remains.
Too many holes in the story. I have not read that they lived upstairs or ground floor or in the bachelor apt.
Once he or the lawyer registers his plea it should start to clear up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back