Canada - Sentry killed in War Memorial shooting, Ottawa, 22 Oct 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was being funny about the flattery!
Interesting SKY news

He was not on the watch list
Mom had not seen him in 5 years (more and more mental illiness stuff - psychotics are hard to deal with !)

his email address was on a known terrorist involved indivudual

go back and look at the car jacking video . When the car pulls up to the curb really fast it was strange some guy on the sidewalk walked up to the car - I think if a car came barreling in I would go the opposite direction? It was almost IMO, like he "knew" (i.e waiting for someone you know to pull up) speculative but strange IMO

I just went down to watch it again, it is not the same shot, Sky news played it I will see if I can find it - it would be neat to see if it stikes you guys as odd.

Found it on this one , and the guy narrating says it too - the guy DID go up to the car ???

At 1:47
http://www.australiaplus.com/intern...ps-applaud-sergeantatarms-who-shot-in/1382487

I'm a bit of a slow thinker ... always giving the benefit of the doubt first. His mom had not seen him for 5 years, she had lunch with him ... what ... last week (?), he was seeking a passport, he'd run into problems with his application, she's perfectly positioned in immigration to push through an existing passport ... assuming that he son had a passport.

It's all a bit weird with mom in charge of immigration, and son unable to get a passport while pretending to be part of an internal lunatic society called Isil and Isis ... people that hold a camera while a lunatic cuts off the head of an international AID worker.

I'm a bit of a slow thinker ... always giving the benefit of the doubt first. His mom had not seen him for 5 years, she had lunch with him ... what ... last week (?), he was seeking a passport, he'd run into problems with his application, she's perfectly positioned in immigration to push through an existing passport ... assuming that he son had a passport.

It's all a bit weird with mom in charge of immigration, and son unable to get a passport while pretending to be part of an internal lunatic society called Isil and Isis ... people that hold a camera while a lunatic cuts off the head of an international AID worker.

Yes, that seems like the most likely reason to arrange a lunch with mum ... when you hadn't bothered for five years previous, five Christmases, five birthdays, five Mothers Days ... arrange a new passport, push through an existing passport renewal.

Then go nutty and shoot a soldier at a significant monument, storm parliament, create havoc in your own country, when you don't get your own way.

Has the "behead random Australians on the street" been known to you guys for a while. Yesterday, was the first time I heard about that -thats really "off" Goodness. ANd today it happens againist LE in Queens. They (ISIS) truly are dictating stuff from over there - it slike puppets - go do this. And it seems like a lot of people in all our contries are listening.

I am not sure now, Sky news said mom had not seen him in 5 years but apprently that is not accurate. What have you heard, South? It is kinda relevant - if she saw him last week one would think there would be awareness of his state of mind???

Us, too, otto. Our defence force has been advised to think about where/when they should wear their uniforms ... our cadets have been told not to wear their uniforms in public. All due to the (foiled-for-now) plot to behead random Australians on the street, and several attacks on soldiers in our country.

I hate that our defence force is being driven 'underground' in everyday life. We are proud of them, and they should have the right to feel our pride each and every day. But I also understand our need to protect each individual from harm in their own country.

It is a horrible situation. :(

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...acked-by-men-in-sydney-nsw-police-say/5769874
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...-terrorism-fears/story-fni0fit3-1227083143149

Has the "behead random Australians on the street" been known to you guys for a while. Yesterday, was the first time I heard about that -thats really "off" Goodness. ANd today it happens againist LE in Queens. They (ISIS) truly are dictating stuff from over there - it slike puppets - go do this. And it seems like a lot of people in all our contries are listening.

I am not sure now, Sky news said mom had not seen him in 5 years but apprently that is not accurate. What have you heard, South? It is kinda relevant - if she saw him last week one would think there would be awareness of his state of mind???

BBM: It happened a little over a month ago, CARIIS. And we knew about it immediately afterwards. They felt they had to let us all know, so we could all be vigilant.

19 Sep 2014
The emerging reality of terrorism in Australia struck home just before dawn on Thursday when more than 800 police launched synchronised raids on houses and vehicles across Sydney's west and north-west, and Brisbane's south.

The raids foiled a plot involving a man believed to be Australia's most senior Islamic State member who called contacts in Australia and asked them to carry out a campaign of random public beheadings in Sydney and Brisbane, the ABC understands.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...ading-plot-in-australias-biggest-raid/5754276

You will notice in the photo in the article that some Muslims were actually outraged over the raids. :facepalm:

I guess they may feel persecuted or harassed ... but what the heck are we supposed to do? Just stand by idly and hope that we are in the right place at the right time, and able to stop the beheading of an innocent, random person?!

Very good! Makes sense, and in a way may account for "I have not seen him in 5 years" (Sky) distaance oneself?

OR mom may have known he was decomping. and refused to help with passport , and he continued to decomp until yesterday.

[h=2]Canadian Prime Minister Harper says country is still facing 'serious security threats' - @CBCAlerts[/h]This is not good - they were pretty on target, the last couple of weeks, in terms of inteligence...........

Yes, that seems like the most likely reason to arrange a lunch with mum ... when you hadn't bothered for five years previous, five Christmases, five birthdays, five Mothers Days ... arrange a new passport, push through an existing passport renewal.

Then go nutty and shoot a soldier at a significant monument, storm parliament, create havoc in your own country, when you don't get your own way.

My son in law is Canadian Military. I've always been proud of him. He's so laid back when off duty, as he should be.

How does the fact that there has been a threat of an external terrorist attack in Canada change how members of a Canadian military views "home", and "on leave". I mean, for the first time in a long time, the Canadian military is viewing home territory as a potential war zone. That must be a baffling switch flip.

The pervasive attitude is still '' don't let the bullies win'' however, that being said, people are aware of how much personal information people are providing via facebook etc. Especially vulnerable are the families at home while parent is being deployed.

Today's article in Victoria Times Colonist:

'"Military wives are changing their Facebook photos, removing military magnets from their cars, even thinking of removing their veteran licence plates as they react in fear to the second terrorist act on Canadian soil this week.''

- See more at: http://www.timescolonist.com/news/l...after-shooting-1.1454650#sthash.o5dFv2nF.dpuf

Last week's honour guard was two Esquimalt sailors - the honour of being selected for the guard duty in Ottawa is a big honour.

http://www.timescolonist.com/news/l...rd-at-ottawa-war-memorial-last-week-1.1454655

Last night there was a vigil for the fallen reservist.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/m...+crack+addiction+revealed/10319019/story.html

"During his time in Vancouver, Zehaf-Bibeau was a familiar face on the Downtown Eastside.

He was an unusually quiet person who smoked “a lot of crack cocaine” and would lose his temper at the slightest provocation, according to someone who lived at the same shelter on East Cordova.

“He’d say the Middle East is going to take over the world, how much he hated the United States and Canada,” said Arthur Ranger, a former resident of The Beacon shelter. “I’d imagine they talked him into doing this pretty easily. He didn’t care about living or dying.”

WOW just wow
BBM: It happened a little over a month ago, CARIIS. And we knew about it immediately afterwards. They felt they had to let us all know, so we could all be vigilant.

You will notice in the photo in the article that some Muslims were actually outraged over the raids. :facepalm:

I guess they may feel persecuted or harassed ... but what the heck are we supposed to do? Just stand by idly and hope that we are in the right place at the right time, and able to stop the beheading of an innocent, random person?!

I was being funny about the flattery!
Interesting SKY news

He was not on the watch list
Mom had not seen him in 5 years (more and more mental illiness stuff - psychotics are hard to deal with !)

his email address was on a known terrorist involved indivudual

go back and look at the car jacking video . When the car pulls up to the curb really fast it was strange some guy on the sidewalk walked up to the car - I think if a car came barreling in I would go the opposite direction? It was almost IMO, like he "knew" (i.e waiting for someone you know to pull up) speculative but strange IMO

I just went down to watch it again, it is not the same shot, Sky news played it I will see if I can find it - it would be neat to see if it stikes you guys as odd.

Found it on this one , and the guy narrating says it too - the guy DID go up to the car ???

At 1:47
http://www.australiaplus.com/intern...ps-applaud-sergeantatarms-who-shot-in/1382487

I get the impression ((these people had run from the memorial)) that as the ministry car approached the Centre Hall people were thinking oh good let's go up to the driver and see if he reported what we just saw! The man approaching the car quickly backed off seeing the gunman instead of a driver MOO

<rsbm>

I saw that and found it really odd too. Not like the car looked like a cab, and was wondering why that guy walked directly up to the car.

I wonder if his previous drug related charges haunted him or prevented him from getting a passport.

I found this cbc article on bad people getting passports fraudulently

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/rcmp-bust-passport-fraud-scheme-tied-to-canada-s-most-wanted-1.2642559

"Investigators then discovered a series of passports and applications that shared a pattern: all were mailed from applicants living in the Outaouais area of Quebec; all used Quebec birth certificates as proof of citizenship; and many shared identical guarantors and related references and emergency contacts''

From same NP article posted upthread:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/1...ec-was-repeatedly-brought-in-on-drug-charges/

The image, which was apparently snapped from a TV screen using a cell phone, showed a dark-haired man concealing his face with a keffiyeh scarf and holding a basic hunting rifle.

Early witness accounts from the scene said that the shooter was armed with a double-barrelled shotgun.

According to reports from Ottawa Police, however, the shooter was armed with a 30-30 rifle, a caliber common to lever-action hunting rifles that would be consistent with the firearm held by the man featured in the Tweeted image.

Couple of thoughts on the above .. so how did an ISIS friendly individual or group associated with French (France, NOT Quebec) media get their hands on tv coverage when Canada hadn't seen it yet?

Also, methinketh Ottawa PD could be bafflegabbing us on the gun issue.

from a collector of 30-30s:
http://ataleoftwothirties.com/?page_id=114

There are single and double-barrelled 30-30s (top 3 single barrel and bottom 2 are double-barrelled):

http://ataleoftwothirties.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Image3.jpg

Are all ISIS and ISIL children totally brainwashed with religion? Do the 14-19 year olds that are recruited on the internet to commit suicide missions have a foundation outside of the Middle East? Clearly we know that children are recruited from France, Canada, and USA to become slaves, and ultimately convinced to commit suicide and blow up others at the same time, but ...

What exactly is the push behind this "kill people in your own country who have different beliefs"? It's clearly not religion. Canada has no restrictions on religion and religious dress. People can wear the kirpan (a machete) while accompanying several women dressed head to toe in black cloth. No one cares what other people do ... presumably these people came here because they embrace the Canadian way of life ... live and let live.

From same NP article posted upthread:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/1...ec-was-repeatedly-brought-in-on-drug-charges/

Couple of thoughts on the above .. so how did an ISIS friendly individual or group associated with French (France, NOT Quebec) media get their hands on tv coverage when Canada hadn't seen it yet?

Also, methinketh Ottawa PD could be bafflegabbing us on the gun issue.

from a collector of 30-30s:
http://ataleoftwothirties.com/?page_id=114

There are single and double-barrelled 30-30s (top 3 single barrel and bottom 2 are double-barrelled):

http://ataleoftwothirties.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Image3.jpg

Whatever the source ... perhaps another filmmaker who is into cutting off the heads of AID volunteers? ... anyone that lures a youth is a problem, regardless of the origins of the madness.

If a crazy man that cuts off people's heads in the desert is trying to recruit the world's youth to indulge in his old man sickness, people need to wake up. A 30 something weirdo in the middle of the desert should not be able to pull this off. What is wrong with the big picture?

... a bunch of spoiled rotten entitle teenagers that want to fight for the cause but who are too stupid to question which cause they are joining?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back