CANADA Canada - Serial animal killer on the loose in London Ontario? - Dec. 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The poster to share on Facebook is a great idea! I know there is a website for lost pets in London, I bet they would share it. I have a feeling LPS is afraid to sound alarm bells and rattle the public... But the public could have info that might help.

Sent from my 5017O using Tapatalk

Was about to post the same thing, with the same comment!
Quietly noting link..

It's interesting based on the timing and that someone tipped off police. These snakes were going to Toronto, apparently.

Been thinking more about those snakes that were found dead coiled up and I am leaning towards a person who is not the same person as our animal slayer.

I just have a feeling the person that dropped the dead snakes is more of a person like this guy in this article.

Below are snippets from the article.

"Toronto Municipal Licensing and Standards says it removed 20 live and 18 dead snakes from a home on Tuesday.

....snipped.....

The snakes, which include a variety of vipers, puff adders, hundred pacers, cobras and rattlesnakes, are now in the custody of Toronto Animal Services. The fate of the reptiles will be decided through the judicial process.

"

I tend to think someone like this fool who is just trying to make money off of the snakes and we can see what happens when people ship snakes around. Lots probably end up dying in the shipment.

Especially in the cargo hold of an airliner where the temperatures could get too cold for the snakes. They probably curl up like that to try to conserve body heat and then die. So I suspect the person that dropped off those snakes is someone like this and is not our animal killer guy.

I could be wrong but it just strikes me that our animal killer is more interested in skinning, mutilation, and targeting specific larger mammals.

http://www.citynews.ca/2017/01/05/20-venomous-snakes-imported-asia-seized-toronto-home/

Been thinking more about those snakes that were found dead coiled up and I am leaning towards a person who is not the same person as our animal slayer.

I just have a feeling the person that dropped the dead snakes is more of a person like this guy in this article.

Below are snippets from the article.

"Toronto Municipal Licensing and Standards says it removed 20 live and 18 dead snakes from a home on Tuesday.

....snipped.....

The snakes, which include a variety of vipers, puff adders, hundred pacers, cobras and rattlesnakes, are now in the custody of Toronto Animal Services. The fate of the reptiles will be decided through the judicial process.

"

I tend to think someone like this fool who is just trying to make money off of the snakes and we can see what happens when people ship snakes around. Lots probably end up dying in the shipment.

Especially in the cargo hold of an airliner where the temperatures could get too cold for the snakes. They probably curl up like that to try to conserve body heat and then die. So I suspect the person that dropped off those snakes is someone like this and is not our animal killer guy.

I could be wrong but it just strikes me that our animal killer is more interested in skinning, mutilation, and targeting specific larger mammals.

http://www.citynews.ca/2017/01/05/20-venomous-snakes-imported-asia-seized-toronto-home/

Hatfield, I am inclined to agree with you. I know Mike Arntfield doesn't agree, but I have a sense that the fur-bearing animals were killed by one person and the snakes and birds were killed by another (or possibly two).

I'm still hung up on the fact that the other animals, once 2016 hit, were left in more commercial/public areas, easily accessible from the north of London. The snakes and birds were found "deep" in residential areas. I'm having trouble with that connection.

Of course I'm no less perturbed by these killings! Someone is very likely to take the next step to humans to get their next level of stimulation and attention.

I wonder if someone that owned all the snakes had their hydro shut off at the beginning of September, hydro company can shut off service for non payment, the snakes wouldn't survive without heat.

I wonder if the reason that we are seeing things happen in London is because it is a young person, in Ontario we have graduated licensing if the young person has now gotten a full license he is free to go anywhere at anytime without restrictions.
I wonder if they tested the ducks to see stomach content, wild ducks and farm raised ducks would eat a different diet,

I walk the parks and trails in London, there are some friendly ducks, they are very used to being fed by people,

Hatfield, I am inclined to agree with you. I know Mike Arntfield doesn't agree, but I have a sense that the fur-bearing animals were killed by one person and the snakes and birds were killed by another (or possibly two).

I'm still hung up on the fact that the other animals, once 2016 hit, were left in more commercial/public areas, easily accessible from the north of London. The snakes and birds were found "deep" in residential areas. I'm having trouble with that connection.

Of course I'm no less perturbed by these killings! Someone is very likely to take the next step to humans to get their next level of stimulation and attention

Thanks Snoop and regarding the bolded part I totally agree with you too.
I am very concerned that the animal killer will advance to killing humans if he has not already killed someone.

He has already shown us that he is getting bored with himself by killing so many animals and different types of animals. He needs to be caught and stopped quickly.

I drove into London today.. have to say I looked long and hard at a dead racoon at the side of the road to make sure it was not a dog or a coyote. The case is a strange one to follow, that is for sure. Hopefully, the whole thing ends and whoever is doing this sees that people are paying attention, gets spooked, and stops. But, from the profile it doesn't sound like it will be that simple.

What's been troubling me is the photograph of the perpetrator, specifically that wry smile that is barely noticeable. He's not worried about taking Max in the slightest. It's like this is all a game to him. I look at him and I see a young man with intent in his eyes. If he is the one who's running around doing this, then I wonder if he's let something slip into a conversation that he really shouldn't have? I'm not implying that he delves himself into deep and meaningful conversations, but doing what he's doing, in his eyes, is extraordinary and I can't help but wonder if he's accidentally said something to someone that he didn't mean. This is why a Facebook appeal would be an excellent idea. If something has slipped into a conversation, say with a retail worker, then perhaps a potential witness would come into the light and be able to provide more information, perhaps even provide LE with descriptions to ensure that the man people are searching for is, in fact, the man in the photograph.

Another thing that does worry me, could two of these monsters be operating at the same time? One concentrating on the usual, everyday domestic pets, the other focusing on those more exotic? That's just a thought because it could simply be the perpetrator trying to throw us off with these animals and objects left behind.

Also, I think we can rule out any shootings we come across, that's not fitting to the perpetrator's MO. IMO they want it to be as personal as possible, and a shooting doesn't fit that bill.

Also, I think we can rule out any shootings we come across, that's not fitting to the perpetrator's MO. IMO they want it to be as personal as possible, and a shooting doesn't fit that bill.

RSBM

I'm not sure we can completely dismiss this. I believe that for the coyote pair found at Western they said one was shot and one was trapped. I don't think it's clear from what's been reported if any of the animals were mutilated before they died.

I just had a thought. For the animals that were beheaded, I wonder if their heads were found. Does anyone know?

Maybe investigators need to be looking for live trap users as part of their search. dotr is right, they have to obtain the animals somehow. We've successfully used live baited traps (that do not harm the animal, just cages them) to catch garden destroying groundhogs & then release them on another section of our woodland property away from gardens. Coyotes are very spooky creatures only seen at night. If you see a coyote hunting in the daytime, it's highly likely that it is diseased & sick.

Maybe investigators need to be looking for live trap users as part of their search. dotr is right, they have to obtain the animals somehow. We've successfully used live baited traps (that do not harm the animal, just cages them) to catch garden destroying groundhogs & then release them on another section of our woodland property away from gardens. Coyotes are very spooky creatures only seen at night. If you see a coyote hunting in the daytime, it's highly likely that it is diseased & sick.

I appreciate your insight Splenda. I have absolutely NO exposure/experience related to capturing, let alone shooting, animals.

No doubt there are many people who hunt (or simply trap/move) coyotes....some to simply protect their own animals and some for the "sport" of hunting itself. Our perp has both shot and trapped animals. I'm guessing, based on how he has developed from a sadistic standpoint, that he would prefer to trap at this point so that he could watch these animals suffer. Pure speculation on my part, but clearly this guy has been escalating and looking for attention and shock value.

Thanks again for posting here Splenda. Any further insight is appreciated.

Lots of great input from reading this form and finding it very useful in my own research with regards to "locations and dates".

Lots of great input from reading this form and finding it very useful in my own research with regards to "locations and dates".

Welcome to Ws Ryan83, nice to have you here!

Probably not related, but a photo was just shared to a group I belong to of a dog that was tied down to the railroad tracks in Ingersoll (30 minutes from London) to be run over by a train. Whether related or not, it just makes you think what is wrong with people in this world.

Apparently the person who found the dog's remains called the police and the Humane society and neither wanted to investigate. Maybe they should have called the officer in London handling the animal killer case?

Probably not related, but, posting here just in case.

Animal deaths
Investigators from the OSPCA (Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) located a box containing at least 10 deceased puppies in the area of Farley Avenue, south of Dundas Street around 3 p.m. Thursday.
The puppies are believed to be relative newborns.
The Belleville Police Service is assisting the OSPCA and anyone with information regarding this crime is asked to call the Belleville Police 613-966-0882, OSPCA hotline 310-SPCA (310- 7722) or Quinte Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
http://www.intelligencer.ca/2017/01/27/police-briefs-deceased-puppies

I'm thinking some more animal remains should be turning up soon, just a theory. If anyone from London area hears of anything unusual , please keep us posted.

I'm thinking some more animal remains should be turning up soon, just a theory. If anyone from London area hears of anything unusual , please keep us posted.

I was literally looking for this thread to post an update, when you posted.

Not sure if this is considered MSM, likely not, but someone on the Western University radio station is reporting that another beheaded animal was found a week ago Friday. That would be Feb 3. Not sure what type of animal or what the location was.

https://chrwradio.ca/content/cold-case-radio-episode-2-–-animal-killings

Take this with a grain of salt until it is reported by a formal media outlet.

If it is true then my theory will be supported. I figured more remains would be turning up soon!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet
Back