Found Deceased Canada - Shannon Burgess, 25, Calgary, 26 Nov 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sb's brother ty is an IT guy

Yes, I forgot about that! I wonder if TM was able to access Shannon's data and computers and if CPS has them in possession. IIRC the phone was turned over to Police as they made mention of that. Still if the husband had access I bet he is tech savvy as well and if he had access to the home he had a few days to clear stuff out. Thank goodness she was so busy and hopefully that will allow for mistakes on his part. If of course he is involved.

It also makes me wonder if Shannon had left her phone in the home and the husband had time to snoop that he came across something that made him extremely angry. When she arrived home he confronted her and took matters into his own hands or he waited outside Lolita's or her walking route or outside the home for her to arrive and caught her off guard.

It also makes me wonder if Shannon had left her phone in the home and the husband had time to snoop that he came across something that made him extremely angry. When she arrived home he confronted her and took matters into his own hands or he waited outside Lolita's or her walking route or outside the home for her to arrive and caught her off guard.

bbm: IME abusers seldom need a reason and ''something'' can be ''anything'' in their minds JMHO

bbm: IME abusers seldom need a reason and ''something'' can be ''anything'' in their minds JMHO

Good point. The whole "open marriage" would have given many reasons on top of his need for control. It is scary.

stan laurel, I am missing the part about why you think SB did banking after JB last saw her, can you spell it out for me. Having difficulty following along sometimes... TY !!

it was posted and challenged by it that cannot be named,,, the post of mine yesterday about her banking after jb last saw her I think ties in with this. there is a cibc pretty much across the street from lolitas which may be the connection.

If both parties in the open marriage are truly into that, then that would suggest, imho, a lack of need for control. And from what we have uncovered to date, it sounds like JB may have been involved in that sort of lifestyle before SB came into it (if our assumptions based on what has been sleuthed are correct). So I'm wondering where you are getting the 'many reasons on top of his need for control'?

Good point. The whole "open marriage" would have given many reasons on top of his need for control. It is scary.

If both parties in the open marriage are truly into that, then that would suggest, imho, a lack of need for control. And from what we have uncovered to date, it sounds like JB may have been involved in that sort of lifestyle before SB came into it (if our assumptions based on what has been sleuthed are correct). So I'm wondering where you are getting the 'many reasons on top of his need for control'?

JMO---the need for ''open relationship'' in itself ''could be'' a need to ''control'' the level of involvement....by keeping oneself 'distant'....MOO

calling the shots so to speak....play by my rules JMO

It's possible JB thought he liked it. Perhaps he never really cared for a girl before, which is why he actually married SB. Maybe he wanted her to himself now and he felt SB was too close to someone else. Maybe that was even the catalyst of the break up. He wanted his wife to himself, but she signed up for the open marriage.

Yes, I suppose things can definitely change. SB's OKC lists her as being 'bi', whereas JB's lists him as being 'straight'. I wonder if their 'mostly non-monogamous' marriage wasn't so much in the traditional open-marriage sense of being free to go off and have sex with someone else, but rather, both of the partners initially being more interested in 3-somes involving 2 females and 1 male. Could it be that JB didn't consider that their mostly-non-monogamous arrangement might also allow SB to be with another man? Perhaps fine and dandy as long as JB was the only male in the equation? Perhaps fine and dandy as long as SB's other partners were only female? How would the terms work if she became interested in another male, or being the only female in a threesome with 2 other males? How would it work if the interest was initially both JB and SB with another female, but it subsequently changed to either one having outside experiences which did not include the other?

Possibly they have ground rules that have been broken. Maybe one of their flings was causing them problems i.e. Jealousy, or not as accepting of the rules for the open-marriage. Maybe the trust was gone. Why would they be divorcing? Maybe they were being blackmailed or blackmailing eachother thru pics or video.

I am of the opinion that the open-marriage caused them both problems. I don't think they were mature enough to build a marriage whether it was conventional or non-conventional.

A few days ago while I was doing another wander through SB's Facebook friends I then wandered into a comment by a male friend that I cant find now. It interested me at the time but I didn't save it. The guy who made it is a computer IT guy. If I remember correctly he referenced a beautiful hidden or hiding red head. I so wish I had kept a screen shot now ! I spent time last night trying to retrace my steps but there seem to be lots of comments missing now from posts. Anyway , while it doesn't help, I wanted to say there is another computer guy out there referencing her since she went missing.

Comments and favorites from her Twitter account have been removed too. I had been through all of them and now there are very few left.

I wonder if Tinder or similar apps were part of the couples open-relationship tools for sourcing hook-ups.

"The increasing popularity of dating apps on mobile phones has fuelled a surge in cases of sexually transmitted diseases, say doctors.

Tinder and other match-making firms have proved explosively popular, especially among those in their 20s and 30s, providing users with lists of potential sexual partners nearby."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...med-soaring-sex-infections.html#ixzz3NtlY6Zrh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Does anyone know if Shannon had any health concerns? I know there was already some articles about a potential eating disorder on reddit. I'm just hitting a lot of dead ends in my other research...
This case is super frustrating!

LoisLane -> I am thinking a lot like you -> wondering about Tinder -> did Shannon have an account?

(It appears popular amongst some of her palz)

It was a high of -20 in Calgary today & high/low temps for the week ahead do not rise above zero!!!

Let's ALL get fired up!!!

Where on earth is Shannon?
:candle:

LoisLane -> I am thinking a lot like you -> wondering about Tinder -> did Shannon have an account?

(It appears popular amongst some of her palz)

It was a high of -20 in Calgary today & high/low temps for the week ahead do not rise above zero!!!

Let's ALL get fired up!!!

Where on earth is Shannon?
:candle:

Here is an article explaining the use of Tinder:
http://calgaryjournal.ca/index.php/calgaryvoices/2261-take-a-swipe-at-the-tinder-game

"Since this app is linked with Facebook, a user can load pictures to Tinder through his or her Facebook account. When you have set up your settings you can choose the sex, age, and search radius of your choice.

Tinder does all the heavy lifting for the user. Tinder uses GPS through Facebook to locate participating singles living near you."

This article is informative:
http://www.ffwdweekly.com/life/urba...and-the-death-of-the-art-of-picking-up-11636/

http://calgaryjournal.ca/index.php/calgaryvoices/2261-take-a-swipe-at-the-tinder-game

"Since this app is linked with Facebook, a user can load pictures to Tinder through his or her Facebook account. When you have set up your settings you can choose the sex, age, and search radius of your choice.

Tinder does all the heavy lifting for the user. Tinder uses GPS through Facebook to locate participating singles living near you."

truthfully that just sounds downright creepy and scary to me.......MOO....lots of predators probably love that

shudder!!!

That is one scary app.. I believe something along the same lines was mentioned in the case of Hannah Graham when she went missing that night (in the USA) and was later found dead. The accused is in custody. I suppose some may think it is a cool app if used in a certain way, without realizing there are a lot of sickos out there who have thought of entirely different uses? (How could someone/anyone be so naive, or are there ways to block out people from 'seeing' you unless they are already a 'friend' or something??)

That is one scary app.. I believe something along the same lines was mentioned in the case of Hannah Graham when she went missing that night (in the USA) and was later found dead. The accused is in custody. I suppose some may think it is a cool app if used in a certain way, without realizing there are a lot of sickos out there who have thought of entirely different uses? (How could someone/anyone be so naive, or are there ways to block out people from 'seeing' you unless they are already a 'friend' or something??)

I found one comment for Calgary about Tinder and someone was set-up to meet a girl and the girl brought her HA boyfriend who took him to an alley, beat him and robbed him.

I'm sure ya'll have already noticed but IF (note BIG if) Shannon left her home on Spiller Road on foot and did happen to head downtown say for example to:
Ducky's https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/1900...fc4722!2m2!1d-114.07086!2d51.034089!3e2?hl=en
YukYuks https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/1900...31504!2m2!1d-114.061147!2d51.037064!3e2?hl=en
or
Epcor Centre for Theatre Encounter https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/1900...30557!2m2!1d-114.060104!2d51.045295!3e2?hl=en

...she would have no choice but to cross over the Elbow river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53