CANADA - shooter in RCMP vehicle and uniform, 23 killed - Portapique, NS *suspect dead*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if his business suffered because of Covid? Perhaps people aren't ordering dentures at the moment? He is at the age when financial setbacks can be a trigger for violence.

Speculation only, without any details to go on at the moment.

I'm sure we're learn more about him soon.

jmo

dentures probably aren't considered 'essential'

If so, it may explain why one officer was killed and another wounded. Sounds like he planned this out, but why? It's crazy.

I read somewhere, I'll look for the link, that officer was killed and one wounded in the "capture" incident. Lemme look.

"We were right behind the police car that was on fire. There was one officer we could see on scene and then all of a sudden, he went running toward one of the burning vehicles," Sack said. "We heard gunshots."

Sack said her heart was pounding the whole time.

"I had that feeling that something was wrong with the [police officer's] partner — the way he looked. My heart went out to him," she said.

Also, 13 dead???

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5537598

I read somewhere, I'll look for the link, that officer was killed and one wounded in the "capture" incident. Lemme look.

"We were right behind the police car that was on fire. There was one officer we could see on scene and then all of a sudden, he went running toward one of the burning vehicles," Sack said. "We heard gunshots."

Sack said her heart was pounding the whole time.

"I had that feeling that something was wrong with the [police officer's] partner — the way he looked. My heart went out to him," she said.

Also, 13 dead???

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5537598

Yes, 13 dead and 14 if you count the shooter. I agree he was a justice collector. He apparently had it in for the RCMP over a property dispute which needed a mediator to come into the picture to placate him. I was reading on his FB page before it shut down.

Websleuths is fact based. Please stop posting social media rumors or hearsay. If you don't have MSM or LE reports, please don't bring rumors/hearsay to the thread or state information as fact if you can't link it.

Thanks.

ETA: Corrected "do" to "don't". Big difference there, LOL

Last edited:
Gunman kills 16 in rampage, deadliest in Canadian history

RCMP spokesman Daniel Brien confirmed that 16 people had been killed in addition to the suspect. The dead officer was identified as Constable Heidi Stevenson, a mother of two and a 23-year veteran of the force. Another officer was also injured.

Mass shootings are relatively rare in the country. Canada overhauled its gun-control laws after a 1989 mass shooting in which gunman Marc Lepine killed 14 women and himself at Montreal’s Ecole Polytechnique college. Before this weekend’s rampage, that had been the country’s worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025