CANADA - shooter in RCMP vehicle and uniform, 23 killed - Portapique, NS *suspect dead*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopping by to offer condolences to any of our WSers from the area. I am so saddened by this. I don’t know much- and won’t follow too closely- because I just can’t deal with another mass shooter. Access to mental health and/or the desire to seek help is NEVER going to be what it needs to be to keep people safe. Moo. I don’t know how to give these horrific crimes the study they deserve without providing notoriety to the shooter. Avoid writing/ speaking his name? Ugh. Anyway... my condolences.

Nova Scotia civil address finder can be used to find lot numbers and sizes and compared to those around it. It also shows the footprint of the structure compared to those around it. But If you want access to the actual property records for exact parcel size dwelling info etc you either need a subscription or dig around outside WS to find that information that someone may or may not of posted online....
Details View | Property Valuation Services Corporation

Last edited:
The assessed value of his property at 200 Portapique Beach Road was $178,000 and at 136 Orchard Beach Drive was $70,200. No street mapping in the area and google maps doesn't zoom in very close so not sure what the house might look.

Please provide a link for this information. Thanks.

Some of this was previously reported but a bit more insightful now. The home the basically tried to steal from his uncle was later sold to Lisa McCully. Glynn is the uncle.

>The home was sold to Lisa McCully in early 2015, but the funds from the sale were held in trust by a Truro law firm pending a settlement agreement. A Supreme Court judge granted an order releasing the funds to Glynn Wortman in July 2015.<

Nova Scotia gunman's past included questionable financial dealings | The Chronicle Herald

Nova Scotia civil address finder can be used to find lot numbers and sizes and compared to those around it. It also shows the footprint of the structure compared to those around it. But If you want access to the actual property records for exact parcel size dwelling info etc you either need a subscription or dig around outside WS to find that information that someone may or may not of posted online....
Details View | Property Valuation Services Corporation

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
When were the 2 police cars found burning? In this video from CBC National it says that by 11 am shooter had changed vehicles into a Silver SUV. So where is the fake police car, the video is 4 mins to 11. Timeline on what the news has been reporting and now this video has me confused. He sure must have changed vehicles quickly if 1 of the 2 burned cop cars are 1 of his.
https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1727333443801

When were the 2 police cars found burning? In this video from CBC National it says that by 11 am shooter had changed vehicles into a Silver SUV. So where is the fake police car, the video is 4 mins to 11. Timeline on what the news has been reporting and now this video has me confused. He sure must have changed vehicles quickly if 1 of the 2 burned cop cars are 1 of his.
https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1727333443801
Hwy 2 interchange in Shubencadie
I think he ran and commandeered a civilian vehicle shortly after he had the encounter with officer Stevenson May she RIP jmo

Attachments

• CAF86F0D-EA51-4F7C-AC30-2646B4E8581B.jpeg
    CAF86F0D-EA51-4F7C-AC30-2646B4E8581B.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I'm in Nova Scotia, so far there are 22 victims and an unborn child for 23, they are not listing that *** as among the dead. There are 4 more missing and presumed dead in burnt out homes as of tonight Aprll 22.
Thank You for the update Mollyboo. Welcome to WS and so very sorry what your Province is going thru right now. Absolute nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18