Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he trapped his victims to shoot them, then did not take a hostage, did not flee, did not shoot himself, it begs the question, what is he setting up now?

Jon Munn ‏@Jon_OnAir 1m

BREAKING: Commando units are going door to door in #Moncton as manhunt continues. Photo from:mad:UP931News pic.twitter.com/4bNwkXq4zT

BpYnQ69IIAAqZtB.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpYnQ69IIAAqZtB.jpg

WTF? Do they not know where he is?????

Sounds like he is not in that building????

WTF? Do they not know where he is?????

I wonder if he escaped without notice before they were able to surround the building? Maybe he's on the move again? Just speculation.

Police said Mr. Bourque was not known to them, meaning he has not had previous brushes with the law.

Vanessa Bernatchez was enjoying a few drinks in her family’s backyard when a neighbour yelled at them to get inside.

“There’s a man outside,” she recalls the neighbour saying. “He’s shooting cops.”

Moments later they heard gunshots and ran inside, locking the doors behind them. From inside the house they peeked out the front windows and noticed other neighbours milling around.

“We yelled at them ‘get in the house, get in the house,’” she said.

She decided she had to alert friends in the area about the man with the guns, so she started recording a short video that she intended to send out through social media as a warning to stay away. She had no idea it would eventually get replayed by news outlets around the world.

That’s when an unmarked police car rolled up and a plainclothes police officer stepped out. He was wearing a flak vest. Ms. Bernatchez said he kept turning around because he didn’t know the direction of the shooter. That’s when family members noticed a shadow growing larger between two houses next door.

“We knew it was the shooter right away,” she said. “We banged on the windows to let the officer know. We yelled ‘turn around.’ Then there was a shot. The officer went down. He got shot in the neck.”

Despite his mortal wound, the officer managed to squeeze off two shots from his handgun as he fell to the ground, according to Ms. Bernatchez.

“He was still trying to get that shooter, but as soon as he hit the ground, he stopped moving.”

For Ms. Bernatchez, the most chilling part was still to come. They saw the shooter clearly. He was wearing a hat and had dark smudges beneath his eyes. The family watched through the front window as the shooter calmly raised his rifle and walked away slowly.

“He just walked away as if it was no big deal,” she said. “That’s what made me sick to my stomach.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...oting-suspect-still-at-large/article18998875/

CBC news just stated LE is still focusing on that building. I wonder if he was there and fled?

I would expect his location to be isolated by his cell phone ping, if indeed he does have it with him, and the battery is still in use.

Wondering if he has several cell phones and is leaving them, or already left them in different locations.
Also wonder if he has another" outfit" to change into, in particular a medic, or LE uniform. ???

Wondering if he has several cell phones and is leaving them, or already left them in different locations.
Also wonder if he has another" outfit" to change into, in particular a medic, or LE uniform. ???

Talk about Pre planning, I want to be on your team, when chit hits.

Go inside people!!! Catching a snapshot is not worth your life!!

BpYpMsDCUAAdUIK.jpg

Watching the live stream on CTV News, at one point residents from across the street from the house LE are surveillancing came out onto the sidewalk. I'm sure people are getting antsy staying locked inside, but they need to be patient. There is nothing they can do and all cannot get a personal update of what is taking place.

There are at least 8 LE vehicles at that location, so apparently LE believes he is still in the house or somewhere on that property. The vehicles have been re-positioning every few minutes.

How about a hidden stash in the woods?

Imagination is running rampant at this point.

Go inside people!!! Catching a snapshot is not worth your life!!

BpYpMsDCUAAdUIK.jpg

This is really a scary situation and I don't mean to make light of it but my husband, who doesn't know what is going on, looked at the picture and said, "Looks like a block party." I can't believe they are outside! He could be anywhere!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back