Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Been following this actively on Twitter and news since it happened last night.

Absolutely appalled.

I know that heat sensors were used in BC by Police in the last month to catch thieves who were running at night. I am hoping it can be used in this case, if they don't catch that ba$&ard by nightime.

air-one-suspects.jpg

Two suspected car thieves run from police unaware of how well they're showing up on Air One's thermal imaging camera. (CBC)

air-one-hide-in-truck.jpg

A suspected car thief hides in the back of a pickup truck, but the Air One helicopter's thermal imaging camera was able to direct police to his exact location. (CBC

http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=83192

Bumping my own post (sorry).

With nightfall approaching, I am hoping things are in place for thermal imaging tonight. :please:

How do you know this indy? Let's be careful not to post the location of officers at this point. Tia

There's a live news stream of one of the streets that's barricaded. It appears to be the street where he's believed to be holed up because LE are looking toward a house there.

I commented earlier that he's probably watching that live stream since he has his cell phone, so he likely does know everything going on. But, those other pictures posted here are much closer to the house. I'm sure LE wouldn't allow news cameras that close because he really would be tipped off.

ETA: I have lost the live video now.

What's happening?!! The camera just switched to a house!

Moncton Man Spoke With Shooter Moments After Shooting

Quote:
Moncton resident Jason Cyrus says 24 year old Justin Bourque, the subject of the man man hunt, ran just feet from the fence of the back yard where he and his family were gathered with friends. Cyrus says they thought Bourque was involved with the search and asked what was going on. Bourque told them they should get in the house.

http://www.max1049.ca/localnews/story.aspx?ID=2158928

I am gonna get slammed for this.....
Obviously I do not want him killing LE, but the fact that he is intentionally avoiding civilians is the ONE redeeming thing he has going for him.
So many others who take this path just kill as many as possible, regardless of who they actually have issue with.

Please try not to jump all over me. NOT minimizing that he is a cop killer.
I am just glad there are not many more dead people in NB this morning. From appearances he could just have gone target shooting and there could be so much more damage.

Bumping my own post (sorry).

With nightfall approaching, I am hoping things are in place for thermal imaging tonight. :please:

I think that's what LE in MA used to capture Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. I hope they will use the same technology here, too.

I am gonna get slammed for this.....
Obviously I do not want him killing LE, but the fact that he is intentionally avoiding civilians is the ONE redeeming thing he has going for him.
So many others who take this path just kill as many as possible, regardless of who they actually have issue with.

Please try not to jump all over me. NOT minimizing that he is a cop killer.
I am just glad there are not many more dead people in NB this morning. From appearances he could just have gone target shooting and there could be so much more damage.

Don't think you should get slammed for this. It is absolutely unforgivable what he has done. But if he was after just anyone there would be a lot more lives lost. Civilians don't have protection, don't have defenses, don't have the tactical skills etc. Hopefully since he is targeting the police they will be able to get him before he can do any more damage. They are more equipped to handle him than civilians. And I hope the fact that no one has been hurt today is a sign that he is outsmarted. It is easier to surprise officers, but now they know.

There's a live news stream of one of the streets that's barricaded. It appears to be the street where he's believed to be holed up because LE are looking toward a house there.

I commented earlier that he's probably watching that live stream since he has his cell phone, so he likely does know everything going on. But, those other pictures posted here are much closer to the house. I'm sure LE wouldn't allow news cameras that close because he really would be tipped off.

ETA: I have lost the live video now.

Can you link the stream?

@CH_DanArsenault

Press conference will say they are still seeking Bourque. They had a sighting in Oromocto, but it's unconfirmed.

CH_Dan Arsenault @CH_DanArsenault

One if the injured officers has been released from hospital

CH_Dan Arsenault @CH_DanArsenault

Oromocto is hours away

Have they found this kid's parents???? There has been no mention of them from what I have read....Wonder if that's intentional. Or if he started with them. MOO

Press conference:

Chantal Farrah, RCMP Media Officer

Many specialized police resources have been deployed.
Residents in Moncton North asked to stay at home and barricade their doors.
Everyone asked to not reveal LE activities on social media.

Have they found this kid's parents???? There has been no mention of them from what I have read....Wonder if that's intentional. Or if he started with them. MOO

There are some links somewhere earlier. Yes his Family has been located and I believe taken out of their home. Shooter had not lived there as of recently. Other than that anything else not in media is off limits for discussion on the Family. I'll see if I can find the link.

ETA
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/justin-bourque-cop-killer-shooter-2014-6#ixzz33k2Jt4o5

Makes sense. If everyone would stay indoors it would help them discern the killer from innocent civilians. (from press conference) I always fear for the K-9 units during these type of searches.

One of the mods commented back stream that JB's hair is much longer than in the YOUTUBE videos. Just a thought...easy to cut hair than to grow it longer. He could have cut his hair since last night, removed his camo, and now he looks much different.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back