Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I posted this downstairs but I will post here as well. There really needs to be some public education on how to act in these kinds of situations. I saw some pictures of people out gawking with their children with them! They put more lives at risk, they impede the investigation, cause officers to waste time on more bogus tips, and they share important locations and info on social media when the perp is suspected to have a smart phone on him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I wonder if folks feel a false sense of security since it is believed LE is his target. They need to stay inside for their safety and aid in catching this guy :banghead:

I posted this downstairs but I will post here as well. There really needs to be some public education on how to act in these kinds of situations. I saw some pictures of people out gawking with their children with them! They put more lives at risk, they impede the investigation, cause officers to waste time on more bogus tips, and they share important locations and info on social media when the perp is suspected to have a smart phone on him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Exactly

At hour 22. Hopefully he is caught before nightfall :please:

"In shots taken by a local news photographer, he appeared to have a .12 gauge shotgun and a high-powered rifle.

"A rifle can kill from 600 metres, while a pistol is routinely dangerous from about 40 metres.
That means officers must exercise caution when flying overhead with a forward-looking infrared device, which could determine if he’s hiding under a wooded area.

"Tracking dogs will be attempting to pick up his scent. RCMP dog teams are considered elite, and dogs can silently signal handlers when they’ve picked up the scent of a target.
Despite the challenges, Rutt sounds confident the RCMP team will get their man."

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...resent_high_degree_of_difficulty_expert.html#

At hour 22. Hopefully he is caught before nightfall :please:

I do too. If not maybe that night vision technology will be able to spot him easier at night but...does he have a place to hide at night? Could he have dug himself a little bunker in the woods? Can night vision go through stuff? I know in the Boston bomber case it picked up the guy through a tarp but that is thin.

I do too. If not maybe that night vision technology will be able to spot him easier at night but...does he have a place to hide at night? Could he have dug himself a little bunker in the woods? Can that night vision stuff go through stuff? I know in the Boston bomber case it picked up the guy through a tarp but that is thin.

Good questions.

Just on CBC news. Shooter had a couple of roommates and they were always at the gun range. Interview from a neighbour :scared:

Just on CBC news. Shooter had a couple of roommates and they were always at the gun range. Interview from a neighbour :scared:
RSBM

I heard that as well. Also said something about the perp had a "bad attitude" and a "temper" ... gee, you think ??

Hope not one more life is lost !

The Daily Mail's article on this mentioned the perp wanted to " ...go out with a bang..."
I'm thinking, well-- if that's what he wants......
:moo:

I do too. If not maybe that night vision technology will be able to spot him easier at night but...does he have a place to hide at night? Could he have dug himself a little bunker in the woods? Can night vision go through stuff? I know in the Boston bomber case it picked up the guy through a tarp but that is thin.

Most times those cameras are infrared, which pick up heat signatures.
So if he is IN something that is colder in temp. than he is, his heat sig will be picked up.

ETA- They seek out "heat" and highlight it...KWIM?

Most times those cameras are infrared, which pick up heat signatures.
So if he is IN something that is colder in temp. than he is, his heat sig will be picked up.

ETA- They seek out "heat" and highlight it...KWIM?

Thanks for the info :seeya:

I just don't understand how this one guy is eluding all those LE, helicoptors, and public keeping an eye out for him...

It is mid boggling. I know people are blaming the media for posting the locations of LE, but come on this guy is on foot. How quickly can he be moving around....

I saw a strange twitter account that was basically praising this guy for what he has done, and saying he is a victim... Sick... Anyways, the guy had said that his website and movement is the best... Could this all be part of a movement and maybe he has a team helping him?

I just don't understand how this one guy is eluding all those LE, helicoptors, and public keeping an eye out for him...

It is mid boggling. I know people are blaming the media for posting the locations of LE, but come on this guy is on foot. How quickly can he be moving around....

I saw a strange twitter account that was basically praising this guy for what he has done, and saying he is a victim... Sick... Anyways, the guy had said that his website and movement is the best... Could this all be part of a movement and maybe he has a team helping him?

He could have help. So many others out there we don't know about :scared: Frightening times we live in.

We don't know how long he has been planning this so he may have things in place allowing him to elude from LE.

RSBM

I heard that as well. Also said something about the perp had a "bad attitude" and a "temper" ... gee, you think ??

Hope not one more life is lost !

The Daily Mail's article on this mentioned the perp wanted to " ...go out with a bang..."
I'm thinking, well-- if that's what he wants......
:moo:

Earlier today I was hoping he would be taken alive. Now I'm thinking have at er LE :banghead:

so IMO the house that LE were at and surrounded, someone from that location called in anonymously and said "he is here, help us"

So who called that in?
Was JB there, but gone by the time LE got there?

NB has some pretty thick woods with lots of rivers and streams. I have to think that one of his buddies might have a clue where he would go. JMO

so IMO the house that LE were at and surrounded, someone from that location called in anonymously and said "he is here, help us"

So who called that in?
Was JB there, but gone by the time LE got there?

Had to be some kind of tip for all that force to move in. No word yet on the details of what led them there.

We don't know how long he has been planning this so he may have things in place allowing him to elude from LE.

very true. His friend that was quoted in the media, said that the strange conversation they had was weeks ago... Maybe it was in the works then...

If they catch him, please send out an alert. I have to run some errands, so I will be popping in and out, but I do want to see this person caught before he does anymore damage. :(

Thanks,

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me