Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's been my thought most of the day. Although he was supposedly seen this morning. But that seems to be in question.

He's got to sleep at some point. It's been almost 24 hours. So did he head into the woods overnight and sleep? Does he have some survival equipment in the woods to help him out? Or did he just go in the woods and kill himself? Heroin overdose?

If he is taking narcotics like crystal meth he can be up for days with no sleep, scary thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2014/06/05/manhunt_continues_after_moncton_shooting_leaves_3_rcmp_officers_dead_2_injured.html

Heavily armed tactical police staged a careful raid on a rooming house in Moncton in the early afternoon and removed four people, who were later released.
They told the Star’s Tim Alamenciak nobody was arrested and they did not know why police were there.
Karen Fitzsimmons remembers police yelling through a megaphone, telling the residents of the two-storey rooming house to come out with their hands raised.
“They didn’t tell us why, they just parked that big blue truck and said come outside,” said Fitzsimmons, who visits with her boyfriend Wayne at the rooming house. She said police came around 1 p.m.
Inside police had broken down at least two doors to rooms where residents were not home. The small rooms, each with a fridge and mattress, appeared occupied and the contents were scattered.
Earlier a police robot and swat teams were seen entering the home.

A phone directory lists an Alfred Bourque at the address, a man with the same last name as the accused. Wayne, who has lived in the rooming house for more than 20 years and refused to give his last name, said Alfred Bourque lived there until he died.

Est time what was the last time he was seen - I am wondering if he is still in the area and/or waiting for darkness before more eveil

it is 525 here EST what time is it there?
As it relates to darkness soon?

\Concerned about darkness?

Can someone remind me how LE identified this guy in the first place?

I believe the photo, where he is seen carrying guns that appear to be an M14 semi-automatic rifle, or its similar M305, and a Mossberg 500 SPX 6-shot pump-action shotgun, was said to be taken by a journalist. But I can't find a link identifying this person.

MOO

Mel

The photos show daylight. I think he started around sundown approx 8 pm. Jmo

Going out with a bang. That's why I think he's still alive

Well killing three RCMP officers and wounding two more might qualify for what he was looking to accomplish.

Something also tells me he might be enjoying the hide and seek predator vs prey game though so he could still be hiding somewhere. Sounds like he may have been planning this out for a while. But when push comes to shove, does he really want to get blown away by the "establishment" that he hates, or even worse get taken alive, or would he rather go out his own way?

MOO

I think he'll want to go out in a firefight. There will be another IMO unless they sniper him first.

He has the advantage of being able to hide and then pick them off from afar. His weaponry is far longer range and more deadly than a typical police firearm. His will also penetrate right through a bullet proof vest.

I wonder what the crossbow was for??? Does he think he will survive a few days and live off the land? Or another weapon?

I believe the photo, where he is seen carrying guns that appear to be an M14 semi-automatic rifle, or its similar M305, and a Mossberg 500 SPX 6-shot pump-action shotgun, was said to be taken by a journalist. But I can't find a link identifying this person.

MOO

Mel

I saw a link early today on twitter but in order to read his story you had to pay for it.

weather.com reports rain for Moncton, Canada all night. Hopefully this will slow him down.

Not sure if it's black fly season yet but I hope he gets eaten alive.

I just don't understand how this one guy is eluding all those LE, helicoptors, and public keeping an eye out for him...

It is mid boggling. I know people are blaming the media for posting the locations of LE, but come on this guy is on foot. How quickly can he be moving around....

I saw a strange twitter account that was basically praising this guy for what he has done, and saying he is a victim... Sick... Anyways, the guy had said that his website and movement is the best... Could this all be part of a movement and maybe he has a team helping him?

Ex-LAPD officer Dorner in CA eluded police for awhile also. He had no help and also had a posse of admirers. He also was only killing LE with the exception of someone very close to LE as revenge.

Christopher Dorner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Melanie said:

MOO

Mel

I saw a link early today on twitter but in order to read his story you had to pay for it.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1376131/w...he-photo-of-man-believe-to-be-justin-bourque/

I wonder what the crossbow was for??? Does he think he will survive a few days and live off the land? Or another weapon?

crossbows can kill people, i would think they are silent also, but i know nadda about using crossbows, except there are some very powerfull ones

crossbows can kill people, i would think they are silent also, but i know nadda about using crossbows, except there are some very powerfull ones

Yes... that guy on The Walking Dead uses one. :blushing: Imo he is going hunting, for LE.

Does anyone know if he lived near where he started shooting? Was this his neighorhood?

Yes... that guy on The Walking Dead uses one. :blushing: Imo he is going hunting, for LE.

:blushing: I was going to bring up the Almighty Daryl Dixon...but I did not want to go too much O/T (And Oh man, he can surely make me go way off topic! :loveyou:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back