Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Out of curiosity, I did some research on Thermal imaging and found this:

http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced...-learn-how-avoid-thermal-imaging-cameras.html

If you are on bare clay or gravel (38-40) and are worried about aerial observation, dig in. Cover yourself with almost anything sufficiently rigid and then cover it with at least a thin but full layer of the local "dirt". This will match the E's. Once the moisture of the new cover layer equals the moisture of the surface around you (evaporative cooling), you will be in decent shape IR wise. Remember that these low E materials have a high
Reflectivity, so block your own IR from getting out from
under the cover. If there is a chance your body heat will affect the top surface of the dirt cover, use insulating material between you and the bottom of the "roof" to keep it the same temp as the ground around you. Foam board or sleeping bags will do that. The most critical times of day for this hide would be as the sun changes, because rapid heating/cooling of a thin layer of dirt will show up compared to the slower heating/cooling of the
intact soil masses. If you can set up in a shaded spot
where this will not occur, you should be in decent shape. If there is no shade, make the cover layer thick to create a heat sink approaching that of the surroundings.

Earlier today I was hoping he would be taken alive. Now I'm thinking have at er LE :banghead:

Agree completely. Does Canada have death penalty? I don't think so. Best place for him is in a box in the ground!

I cant imagine what it's like for these Officers and their loved ones as they leave home for their shifts. Be safe :please:

He wants to die. We shouldn't let him. Let the cops have a go at him first and he can stay in jail till he dies.

He wants to die. We shouldn't let him. Let the cops have a go at him first and he can stay in jail till he dies.

It really is my preference but as time goes on......Oh I know some painful wounds then rotting in a jail cell for his remaining years. Works for me!!!

Pure speculation, but could have the call of "He is here, come help us" to the address earlier could have been a friend or partner trying to distract LE while JB moved locations? That thought crossed my mind. IMO I don't think he is working alone. I believe he is the lone shooter, but I think he has help to keep hidden, and moving around. ALL MOO

Praying for all in Canada and that this person is stopped before anyone else is hurt or killed.

If they catch him, please send out an alert. I have to run some errands, so I will be popping in and out, but I do want to see this person caught before he does anymore damage. :(

Thanks,

Salem

I have a hinky feeling he's hiding, resting, maybe taking more drugs -- then will wait until nightfall to begin again. He won't be looking for any swat teams, but the not so protected roaming LE. I think LE should at least be wearing helmets along with their vests. Just look how well SWAT is dress protected.

I'm watching a live link, that I won't post here just in case the shooter is surfing the internet -- but it just showed some cop cars, and if he knows the locations, he can easily hunt them down :(

This is so incredibly upsetting.

MOO

Mel

Agree completely. Does Canada have death penalty? I don't think so. Best place for him is in a box in the ground!

Canada abolished the death penalty in 1976.

The last executions in Canada were in 1962.

Maybe someday we will get some gutsy political party in that will reinstate
the death penalty.

Pure speculation, but could have the call of "He is here, come help us" to the address earlier could have been a friend or partner trying to distract LE while JB moved locations? That thought crossed my mind. IMO I don't think he is working alone. I believe he is the lone shooter, but I think he has help to keep hidden, and moving around. ALL MOO

I agree with this assumption. I hope LE have those at the address on M Rd, in for questioning.

I believe it was said he was taking heroin now, to me heroin is not a drug that makes you want to go out and kill cops... I am not saying it's not possible, I am just suggesting that maybe a drug like crystal meth or bath salts might make one violent and deadly...

Can someone remind me how LE identified this guy in the first place?

I know we're supposed to post links, but I'm not gonna do that right now.

1. Army may be called in.
2. Graduation ceremonies cancelled tomorrow
3. All elective surgeries cancelled at nearest hospital(s)
4. Brinks trucks being used for cover (along with LE's own armored vehicles)
5. Police support coming in from all over

This dude is not going to get out alive -- so I do hope he shot himself already.

MOO

Mel

Can someone remind me how LE identified this guy in the first place?

I don't know officially, but as soon as the pictures started coming out people on social media who knew him were saying who he was. He had at least a decent social circle, not some recluse.

Maybe he shot himself already.

That's been my thought most of the day. Although he was supposedly seen this morning. But that seems to be in question.

He's got to sleep at some point. It's been almost 24 hours. So did he head into the woods overnight and sleep? Does he have some survival equipment in the woods to help him out? Or did he just go in the woods and kill himself? Heroin overdose?

Out of curiosity, I did some research on Thermal imaging and found this:

http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced...-learn-how-avoid-thermal-imaging-cameras.html

If you are on bare clay or gravel (38-40) and are worried about aerial observation, dig in. Cover yourself with almost anything sufficiently rigid and then cover it with at least a thin but full layer of the local "dirt". This will match the E's. Once the moisture of the new cover layer equals the moisture of the surface around you (evaporative cooling), you will be in decent shape IR wise. Remember that these low E materials have a high
Reflectivity, so block your own IR from getting out from
under the cover. If there is a chance your body heat will affect the top surface of the dirt cover, use insulating material between you and the bottom of the "roof" to keep it the same temp as the ground around you. Foam board or sleeping bags will do that. The most critical times of day for this hide would be as the sun changes, because rapid heating/cooling of a thin layer of dirt will show up compared to the slower heating/cooling of the
intact soil masses. If you can set up in a shaded spot
where this will not occur, you should be in decent shape. If there is no shade, make the cover layer thick to create a heat sink approaching that of the surroundings.

Anyone who has seen the movie "Predator" already knows that trick :giggle:
(Think Arnold covering himself with the cold mud....The Predator also used heat-seeking to track his prey).

That's been my thought most of the day. Although he was supposedly seen this morning. But that seems to be in question.

He's got to sleep at some point. It's been almost 24 hours. So did he head into the woods overnight and sleep? Does he have some survival equipment in the woods to help him out? Or did he just go in the woods and kill himself? Heroin overdose?

Going out with a bang. That's why I think he's still alive

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back