Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CH_Dan Arsenault @CH_DanArsenault

The loudspeaker's message was to come out with your hands up

"Facebook has taken down several public pages that were created overnight and this morning about Justin Bourque, the man being sought in connection with the shooting deaths of three RCMP officers in Moncton.

Several public pages, which anyone can create and which anyone can “like,” had popped up on the site.

There was the Justin Bourque “community,” with more than 400 likes as of mid-morning, Thursday. Just after 7 a.m. it had 91 likes. There was the Justin Bourque – Shooter “public figure” page, with more than 120 likes. and the Justin Bourque “just for fun” page with 80-odd likes. Another page, which was originally called “Capture Justin Bourque” but changed its name to “Justin Bourque Tho” just after 8 a.m., had 120 likes.

There were another five or so pages with only a handful of “likes.”

All the pages were created overnight after news broke that Moncton was under lockdown and a shooter was on the loose. Some feature photoshopped images and memes using the picture of Bourque that police released to the public.

Facebook representative Meg Sinclair told the Citizen in an email, “we have taken action on this.”

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/natio...for-alleged-gunman-following-moncton-shooting

Another photo of the freak from his Facebook

BpYLMmaIUAAoDhj.jpg

https://twitter.com/torontobatman/status/474579121977446400/photo/1

TheNewHot923 ‏@TheNewHot923 1m

#BreakingNews A house is currently surrounded in #Moncton by tactical team. Not revealing location, but we do have a reporter on location.

Weather Network is using their service to warn the public about the shooter. I think this is a first?

BpYXQY7IEAA3BIP.jpg

There is live video of the stand-off here:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.1853775

Makes me nervous to watch with officers standing out in the open. I'm sure he is watching this.

Probably won't help, but the one long gun is a shot gun, he would have to be pretty close/visible to shot you with that, the other long gun I am not so sure. Been said he is a hunter, because he hunts does not make him a good shot. I know that officers have been killed by him but I am not sure of those circumstances, (how close they were to each other).

Ross Lord @rlordglobal

Mounties bracing themselves. Haven't seen this posture until now. Armoured truck among RCMP vehicles blocking road. pic.twitter.com/z317Quzn4M

I am concerned, because, a friend of this freak tweeted police were blocking his driveway last night, at the time of the shooting. So, this friend lives in the area.

Heavy day at #dalhousie, and all of Canada today.

Dalhousie University

#Moncton pic.twitter.com/c7oLqrSVY3

BpYa69OCYAAMy2x.jpg

Ross Lord @rlordglobal

They've cleared residents from blocked area. Feels like something is about to give, but we'll see. pic.twitter.com/ExH9LTauUd

BpYZ8-bIIAEWqic.jpg

CH_Dan Arsenault@CH_DanArsenault

A man who was taken from area says police pointed a number of guns at him, forced him to the ground and then drove him away.

@CH_DanArsenault

More police are surrounding the building

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState