Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking of tight lipped ... wonder why LE hasn't arranged for his family members to make a plea to turn himself in.

Speaking of tight lipped ... wonder why LE hasn't arranged for his family members to make a plea to turn himself in.

they seem sort of busy right now :twocents: not to mention we are not going to discuss his family members so we need to watch that.

(just jumping off of your post)

Excellent question. One of the many links here states his childhood friend still lives on the same street as his Family. Another link states the shooter himself lived in a trailer park. I wonder if they were estranged and it would only fuel him further? Given reports his Family had strong religious beliefs and given the shooters I can see a disconnect from his family. All speculation of course on my part based on reports so far.

Just a thought, if he has added people to his facebook from his phone, and they are saying his acct has been active since it started, can they not track him down with the cell phone since it appears to be on and active? You would think they could get his location from that.

Just a thought, if he has added people to his facebook from his phone, and they are saying his acct has been active since it started, can they not track him down with the cell phone since it appears to be on and active? You would think they could get his location from that.

It may have led them to tracking him as they seem to have an idea of the area. Yet somebody else posted a few pages back that the activity could be people accepting his prior friend requests due to this horror. I am not facebook savvy but that makes sense too???

I pretty sure they can. I know they can in Va.

Does he has acess to vehicle?

Good question. He could have placed a vehicle at a predetermined point and planned to leave the area. But, if that was his intention, I think he would have done so during the night. I don't think he would have been able to get far, either, because of all of the LE checkpoints.

He must have holed up somewhere during the night to sleep. Wish they could have caught him then. By adding friends to his FB, I wonder if he's looking for someone he can trust to harbor him.

Does he has acess to vehicle?

Haven't read any reports thus far indicating he did. It appears he is a hunter from his facebook pic so he may know the area well on foot. Speaking to where they believe he is now. I haven't seen a map yet of all exact crime locations and where he lived and the woods. One would think he would have had a vehicle to start out? Broad daylight and Rambo style would certainly bring quick attention.

That always seems rather theatrical to me - more for the benefit of the media than done to resolve a serious situation. I would assume that if he has a cell phone with him, that there would already be negotiations going on. If he has no phone with him, then nothing is to be gained by dragging his poor family into the effort to capture him.

Not sure how many cell tower qthere are in that area. If only one that won't help track him IMO.
My family lives close and there are police moved into the area from my family. Moncton in lock down is a first for everybody.

This guy likely knows everything about the woods where he's hiding. He looked as if he knew where he was walking. He may have a stack of weapons and ammo in there. JMO

I wish that I understood violent, psychotic meltdowns better. Will he "wake up"? Was he high last night, and off his trip this morning? Is there hope for a non-violent capture?

Somehow I think not. After all, he has shown a violent edge for some time now. It must have taken some planning to get those weapons.

Even so, he should be getting hungry soon. Will he be willing to trade his weapons for a plate of diazepam-spiked poutine?

This guy likely knows everything about the woods where he's hiding. He looked as if he knew where he was walking. He may have a stack of weapons and ammo in there. JMO

I wonder that as well. And provisions to sustain him. All the while he holds the area hostage :tantrum:

He's the worst type. He will try to maximize his kills before he dies. JMO

Kinda makes me angry - CNN - a lot lately (MAL 370. I understand a different land - BUt in light of ER this should be covered not wall to wall but a city is in lockdown
I am saying a bit more coverage they are doing now in the last block of the hour

they are doing hostage crap endlessly - its a static story - nothing is changing - on and on

I try Fox I jsut cant watch them -ugh the anchors are................

He's the worst type. He will try to maximize his kills before he dies. JMO

That's my fear too. Given what we do know I believe it will be a battle. I pray not for obvious reasons but like the thought of him rotting in a cell the rest of his life.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...ng_leaves_3_rcmp_officers_dead_2_injured.html

He was spotted three times Thursday morning, Codiac RCMP Supt. Marlene Snowman told a mid-morning news conference in Moncton.

Each time, she said, he got away.

“He was very quick and able to move around,” acting Commissioner Roger Brown said at the news conference. “He knows the area.”

I wonder if he did some physical preparation for this like someone would prepare for a marathon to increase endurance and speed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back