Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am about 2 and a half hours north but have friends and family in Moncton sheltering in place. Hoping they catch this guy soon. I am just heartbroken for the families that lost their loved one.

I dont know the area at all - but just putting this up for others as well

BBC NEWS. Read Moe:

_75319663_moncton_shootings_624map.jpg

I was hoping they would have found him by the time I woke up. Now I have the feeling that he waited the night out so he could continue his craziness in daylight.

LOL I have no clue but I have been listening to it for about 20 minutes now!
You may be right, I checked for Moncton, NB and it said "offline".
Yeh it seems real quiet, I am thinking if they are looking for womeone running around with guns seems like it would be a bit of chat!

Oh, well! It was exciting while it lasted!
Exactly what I was thinking = maybe we should see if we can find it so were up and running when the next part of this unfinished story does so.

We need to be honest, all of us here like true crime, but I have never seen anything like the last week, with all of it. Its like a new gruesome event every 15 hours for days now

Anyone think this is it
http://tunein.com/radio/Greater-Moncton-Area-Emergency-Services-s147458/

Quiet too?????????

Please DO NOT post screenshots from FB here, it's against the rules.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'm in BC and been up all night. Have family in the RCMP, fortunately not in NB, but it's all one big family at times like this.

Let's hope daylight gives a better chance of finding this creep :praying:
Hi Silly!

Praying he is caught soon without further incident :banghead:

Cant they track him down by IP number or something

5. Cops Believe Bourque May be Holed Up in the Woods

http://heavy.com/news/2014/06/justin-bourque-shooting-moncton-facebook/

Confused about WS FB posting after seeing reason for deletion on one earlier ...but in one 6 hours he is talking (whatever the phrase is on FB) and had 5 people
Well, I just read the stuff at link below............lets say he is disgruntled wiht the state of affairs. Some of his writing is tangential and loose, There are some amusing posts one about Rothchild (posted 3 weeks after MAL 370!) and a interesting one about Chicago being a gun free city while being the murder capital! Russia will attack Canada.........somewhat paranoid about Russia .....this attack wont be like Iraq????

http://heavy.com/news/2014/06/justin-bourques-facebook-moncton-murder-suspect/14/

I’m keeping an eye on the CBC New Brunswick live news feed:
http://www.cbc.ca/nb/

The RCMP and Moncton mayor will be giving an update at 10:45am (Atlantic Time) from the Crowne Plaza Moncton.

So I just read the article that was linked earlier on the thread where his childhood friend speaks about him.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/justin-bourque-cop-killer-shooter-2014-6#ixzz33k2Jt4o5

I'm desperately trying to understand how on earth it has gotten to this point and a few things stood out to me:

- his father died recently
- he quit his job recently
- he was homeschooled his whole life in a religious family. I only add this bit because it is reminiscent of the serial killer Israel Keyes - brought up in isolation within a very religious family, obsessed with guns.....a few similarities there.

(Please note I am NOT saying that homeschooling or religion breeds killers!)

I pray that they capture him today. This is truly awful. Sending everyone there in Canada much, much love :please:

Jeez you can actually see the police man go down. This is awful. :((

these people just saw a police officer killed and they still stayed there looking out the window and video-ing everything ... I heard one of them say "you better have your camera ready"

the shooter could've easily aimed at their heads and taken two of them out

I realize they called 911 but after they called, they returned to the window to watch and resumed videotaping

it's interesting to me that they still didn't feel like they were in enough danger to warrant closing the curtains and hiding behind furniture, even after they saw a cop go down

these people just saw a police officer killed and they still stayed there looking out the window and video-ing everything ... I heard one of them say "you better have your camera ready"

the shooter could've easily aimed at their heads and taken two of them out

I realize they called 911 but after they called, they returned to the window to watch and resumed videotaping

it's interesting to me that they still didn't feel like they were in enough danger to warrant closing the curtains and hiding behind furniture, even after they saw a cop go down

I know. Thought the same. Could see the curtains moving periodically and wondered why they weren't afraid he would take a shot at them. I would have been sitting in my bathtub :scared:

Not sure if I am on correct scanner - they are talking about going battery shopping! Now they want dleivery batteries, like pizza but in a way it sounds like the ones that are reuqesting delivery are at checkpoints and cant leave which sounds like this event who knows!

Absolutely NOTHING from the scanner is to go on the board !!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back