Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the RCMP involved yet? Or, is it just local and provincial LEAs?

The building and containment area search was completed by OPP TRU officers at approximately 8:00 p.m. with no suspect being located. Tactical control of the incident was then transferred back to the Timmins Police Service at approximately 8:14 p.m. The matter remains under Timmins Police Service jurisdiction and is being investigated by the Criminal Investigation Section.

https://www.facebook.com/TimminsPolice/posts/1008000745890620

Is the RCMP involved yet? Or, is it just local and provincial LEAs?
It's not a federal crime so the RCMP won't be involved. Unless they are arrested in a province policed by the RCMP then they will be held and transferred back to the OPP or probably Toronto Police Service actually.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Do you see something like that? I for my part don't think, it's this one. What one can see bright/dark maybe a large neckerchief perhaps? And beyond a black/dark balaclava? :dunno:

Your picture did not come thru very good (post #417) ... but yes .... that is the type of mask it looks like the Canadian Tire store burglar was wearing. At least that was my first impression when I saw the picture from the surveillance video.

I have no unique information about whether he was wearing a mask or not .... it was simply my gut instinct and first reaction when I saw it .

Sidenotes : I do not think the backpack in the store video has any resemblance to the ones CM or SC were wearing when they left the apartment

It would surprise me if CM was equipped with masks and gloves and (a different) backpack before entering the store

All indications are the store burglary was a planned smash and grab done quickly by someone who knew the layout of the store.

I do not think CM would be capable of that unless he had visited the store during normal shopping hours. And if he did all that he is more "sophisticated" than police claimed he was

In fairness some police are not as sophisticated or observant or wise as they think they are . The good ones become detectives . I have not heard a first hand report from any detectives. Maybe there were some , but I am not aware.

Going by physical attributes alone , I say there is a 60% possibility CM and the store burglar are similar

If someone from the Timmins area needed hunting rifles they sure made a lot of noise by doing it this way

Someone in more desperate and urgent circumstances wanting to disappear to live off the land might think it was a good plan

Arnie M,

as I said I do have technically problems with this thread, don't know why.
You may look at the original pic http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/...s-Ski-Hood-Hat-Veil-Balaclava/2033598997.html

IF he was wearing a balaclava, why they could see black hair??

I think I got a better picture of the mask you posted earlier, not quite like the store picture but here is what I see ... in the store picture notice I circled the wide white portions that are too wide for a normal face

Then compare it to the mask you posted earlier and I have circled the wide (similar) part of it

Nobody has a face that wide , has to be a mask , or it is simply a terrible picture police posted.

They have better pictures but they are likely watching football and blowing pharts in their sofa right now

mask 1.JPGcdn tire burglar mask maybe 3.JPG

I think I got a better picture of the mask you posted earlier, not quite like the store picture but here is what I see ... in the store picture notice I circled the wide white portions that are too wide for a normal face

Then compare it to the mask you posted earlier and I have circled the wide (similar) part of it

Nobody has a face that wide , has to be a mask , or it is simply a terrible picture police posted.

They have better pictures but they are likely watching football and blowing pharts in their sofa right now

View attachment 76714View attachment 76713

That's interesting. I just thought it was a black and white bandana tied around the lower part of this face.

You know I was thinking - what person in their right mind would choose to rob the Canadian Tire in TIMMINS when all eyes are on TIMMINS because there may be suspected murderers there. They had to expect a strong police response. I think it was CM.

Do you see something like that? I for my part don't think, it's this one. What one can see bright/dark maybe a large neckerchief perhaps? And beyond a black/dark balaclava? :dunno:

When I first saw the CT perp images, he reminded me of the stinky G20 Black Bloc because of the face hankerchief.

Does your image have white scull or skeletoneque pattern on it (big print not a fabric pattern with multiple little sculls on it? Your attachment is thumbnail sketch size and I can't make the image bigger (my ipad issues, again). :)

Sidebar: Yesterday, I looked at people's backpacks. A black Nike back with a small white swoosh on the upper left side reminded me of the CT perp pak. After spotting it, I feel CT perp swiped his bag from CT too. IMO

Has it been established by WS that he brought his own shopping bag? If so, that's pretty enviro-friendly of him.

FromGermany, I find I have to select "post with qoute" button a couple of times for it to work. Thanks for the reminder to read new-to-old, I've reset my settings. :)

Sidenotes : I do not think the backpack in the store video has any resemblance to the ones CM or SC were wearing when they left the apartment

It would surprise me if CM was equipped with masks and gloves and (a different) backpack before entering the store

All indications are the store burglary was a planned smash and grab done quickly by someone who knew the layout of the store.

I do not think CM would be capable of that unless he had visited the store during normal shopping hours. And if he did all that he is more "sophisticated" than police claimed he was

In fairness some police are not as sophisticated or observant or wise as they think they are . The good ones become detectives . I have not heard a first hand report from any detectives. Maybe there were some , but I am not aware.

Going by physical attributes alone , I say there is a 60% possibility CM and the store burglar are similar

If someone from the Timmins area needed hunting rifles they sure made a lot of noise by doing it this way

Someone in more desperate and urgent circumstances wanting to disappear to live off the land might think it was a good plan

Spot on Arnie! We're on the same page.

Sidebar: My uncles were RCMP. One of them (canine search & rescue) once told me that he'd prefer Toronto Police then OPP or smaller local LE as backup (ie. it was a big strike walk/protest we were reading about at the time) because Metro Police are used to faster paced, higher stress or gun related situtations. Not to insult the OPP or smaller LEs, but he mentioned these groups are used to dealing with HTA type stuff.

Ditto on your Detective analogy. I agree.

Timmins CT - yes, this is why I think CM had lived in Timmins before. Going directly north towards James Bay is dead end. Although, maybe CM plans on hiking to Northern Quebec. Either way, I'm skeptical that they would survive a harsh winter in the northern bush country.

When I first saw the CT perp images, he reminded me of the stinky G20 Black Bloc because of the face hankerchief.

Does your image have white scull or skeletoneque pattern on it (big print not a fabric pattern with multiple little sculls on it? Your attachment is thumbnail sketch size and I can't make the image bigger (my ipad issues, again). :)

Sidebar: Yesterday, I looked at people's backpacks. A black Nike back with a small white swoosh on the upper left side reminded me of the CT perp pak. After spotting it, I feel CT perp swiped his bag from CT too. IMO

Has it been established by WS that he brought his own shopping bag? If so, that's pretty enviro-friendly of him.

FromGermany, I find I have to select "post with qoute" button a couple of times for it to work. Thanks for the reminder to read new-to-old, I've reset my settings. :)

Oh, what's the matter with the "Reply With Quote" button?? It works, I can't believe it!

When I posted the very little pic of a balaclava (black with large eyes slit and big white skull), then I had the most problems and had to give up.
Arnie M may be right, but for me it looks rather as if the cutout of the jacket is a piece of open and a more voluminous cloth (bandana) is draped there, probably up over mouth and nose.

I wondered when I learned from a post, that the perp had brought his own backpack to the crime scene. No idea, where this info comes from? For me it would be logical if the perp didn't bring his own utilities but wanted to steal all what he needed. Therefore I had asked in an earlier post, whether the things are available at CT (backpack, bag). For the perp it would be the same punishment at the end, to steal one, two or more things. Btw: his backpack looks like filled far as the stop.

http://gatineau.radionrj.ca/info-ga...policier-timmins-un-lien-avec-sabrina-chouart

Un important déploiement policier est en cours près d'un Canadian Tire de Timmins dans le nord de l'Ontario où un homme armé aurait effectué un vol plus tôt dans la journée.

La police locale mentionne que le tout pourrait avoir un lien avec le meurtre de Sina Parsi survenu vendredi dernier à Toronto et pour lequel la Gatinoise Sabrina Chouart est recherchée.

Les policiers ne peuvent confirmer pour l'instant que l'homme armé est Clyde Marshall, le présumé complice dans ce meurtre.

La police de Timmins confirme avoir reçu plusieurs appels de citoyens affirmant avoir vu les deux présumés meurtriers hier.

Google translation:

Heavy policing is being near a Canadian Tire Timmins in northern Ontario where a gunman had flown earlier in the day.

Local police reported that all could be linked to the murder of Sina Parsi occurred last Friday in Toronto and for which the Gatineau Sabrina Chouart is sought.

Police can not confirm at this time that the armed man Clyde Marshall, the alleged accomplice in the murder.

The Timmins Police confirmed having received several calls from people claiming to have seen the two alleged murderers yesterday.

Sounds different than in the other newspaper articles ...

Not that it matters, but Homestars feedback is notoriously unreliable. (Found this out for myself last week when searching for someone to put in a new water softener for us and came across some very obviously fake reviews.)
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/homestars-ontario-c273530.html
http://onlinetoday.ca/fake-homestars-reviews/
https://trustedpros.ca/forum/home-i...e-with-homestarscom-has-anyone-else-used-them
http://homestars.com/forums/site-questions-and-suggestions/topics/663-homestars-review-system?page=1

I would go so far as to say that SP's reviews on Homestars are mostly faked.

Not that it matters, but Homestars feedback is notoriously unreliable. (Found this out for myself last week when searching for someone to put in a new water softener for us and came across some very obviously fake reviews.)
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/homestars-ontario-c273530.html
http://onlinetoday.ca/fake-homestars-reviews/
https://trustedpros.ca/forum/home-i...e-with-homestarscom-has-anyone-else-used-them
http://homestars.com/forums/site-questions-and-suggestions/topics/663-homestars-review-system?page=1

I would go so far as to say that SP's reviews on Homestars are mostly faked.

...I would agree, the review write-ups seem over the top

That's interesting. I just thought it was a black and white bandana tied around the lower part of this face.

I am having some second thoughts .... the Timmins News is saying it was a dark and white balaclava .
(I had been thinking plastic Halloween mask)

Investigators have obtained still pictures of the suspect while inside of the building. The suspect appears as being a male, with dark hair and thin build. He is wearing jeans, a dark top, and his hiding his face with a dark and white balaclava. He is carrying a navy school bag. At this point the identity of the suspect is unknown, and he remains at large.
http://www.timminstimes.com/2015/06/19/images-of-cdn-tire-break-in-suspect-released

Interesting mention of "jeans and dark top" .... CM was wearing blue Jeans & dark top when leaving the apt.

(Picture below) They call them "ghost mask balaclava"
I randomly picked a "dark and white" one
It is a poor match but does give us an idea
I am surprised both those news stories have died out so quick considering there are killers on the run

ghost mask balaclava.JPG

I am surprised both those news stories have died out so quick considering there are killers on the run
<rsbm>

I suspect it is intentionally being limited to lull the perp(s) into thinking not much is happening. IF it's CM and SC, having allegedly already killed once, on the run and now being armed .. nothing left to lose by going out in a blaze of glory. IMO, it could be a move by LE to not sensationalize, but I think they run the risk of CM (especially) wanting the recognition and amping it up.

It just occurred to me now (after doing some research) that the reports of sightings in Timmins came in two days before the CT stand-off. Given this fact it seems to me that the person who broke into the CT store was most likely CM. The stature of the person seen in the CT surveillance video is consistent with the video surveillance of CM from inside the apartment building. Breaking into a store to steal firearms is the act of a very desperate and dangerous person. I don't think a local hunter would take such a risk.

In view of this information what surprises me is how little media interest there was in this story considering that we very likely have two armed and dangerous murder suspects on the run in Northern Ontario (in contrast to the attention paid to the NY prison escapees). Not only has the media been apathetic - police have done little to publicize this story which is what they need to do if they want to capture these suspects. For example you would think that when a truck packed with explosives was stolen from an address on Kipling ave on June 15th that Toronto Police would have been doing all they could to bring this to the public's attention if for no other reason than it posed a threat to the public if it was set on fire but there was scarcely any media attention paid to this and Toronto Police didn't bother to use any of their social media channels to get the message out despite the fact that not only was the truck packed with explosives it was stolen less than a mile and on the SAME DAY from where CM's Dog was discovered tied up at Kipling & Dundas!

It just occurred to me now (after doing some research) that the reports of sightings in Timmins came in two days before the CT stand-off. Given this fact it seems to me that the person who broke into the CT store was most likely CM. The stature of the person seen in the CT surveillance video is consistent with the video surveillance of CM from inside the apartment building. Breaking into a store to steal firearms is the act of a very desperate and dangerous person. I don't think a local hunter would take such a risk.

In view of this information what surprises me is how little media interest there was in this story considering that we very likely have two armed and dangerous murder suspects on the run in Northern Ontario (in contrast to the attention paid to the NY prison escapees). Not only has the media been apathetic - police have done little to publicize this story which is what they need to do if they want to capture these suspects. For example you would think that when a truck packed with explosives was stolen from an address on Kipling ave on June 15th that Toronto Police would have been doing all they could to bring this to the public's attention if for no other reason than it posed a threat to the public if it was set on fire but there was scarcely any media attention paid to this and Toronto Police didn't bother to use any of their social media channels to get the message out despite the fact that not only was the truck packed with explosives it was stolen less than a mile and on the SAME DAY from where CM's Dog was discovered tied up at Kipling & Dundas!

Do you think this is because Pan Am Game hype is going on??? Don't want to blemish the ''image'' of Ontario?? Or perhaps security is stretched a bit thin at the moment ((just a thought)). I am concerned too....

The ''odd'' case of the Lynds couple created a big effort on the part of OPP and local LE in neighboring Sudbury for a week as well....that diverted a lot of LE support....with ground searches etc. meanwhile back in Timmins........

Do you think this is because Pan Am Game hype is going on??? Don't want to blemish the ''image'' of Ontario?? Or perhaps security is stretched a bit thin at the moment ((just a thought)). I am concerned too....

The ''odd'' case of the Lynds couple created a big effort on the part of OPP and local LE in neighboring Sudbury for a week as well....that diverted a lot of LE support....with ground searches etc. meanwhile back in Timmins........

It could be related to the Pan Am games but in general I never cease to be amazed by the apathy and shear ineptitude of our law enforcement agencies. Take the case of Laura Babcock who mysteriously disappeared. Her family and ex-boyfriend brought her cell-phone records to Toronto police and begged them to investigate. Toronto Police couldn't be bothered. It would turn out that the LAST person Laura contacted was Dellen Millard who - as we know - is charged in the murder of Tim Bosma as well as the death of his own father! Had the stupid, incompetent and lazy Toronto Police investigators shown one ounce of initiative Tim Bosma would probably be alive today (and celebrating father's day with his infant son :( ) and we would know the fate of Laura Babcock. The Toronto Police detectives involved should have been fired but they are still happily employed collecting their big fat six figure salaries. It makes me sick!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back