Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I travel the 400 highway between Muskoka and Parry Sound twice a day for work. That is the route they would have most likely taken if headed to Timmins. Keeping my eyes open. It's difficult to drive, pay attention to three kids AND suspiciously scrutinize every driver/passenger I pass. :juggle::juggle:

Have you noticed police kept telling us be be on the lookout for hitchhikers or bus passengers .... but never mentioned stolen cars ??

Maybe they do not drive , or are not "sophisticated enough" to know how to steal one.

I found that a bit strange.

Cops play the odds and the odds say they aren't in a car. It would be very risky for them to attempt a cross country journey in a stolen car. Obviously the car could be spotted at any time, and they would have to make many gas stops where they could be recognized at any time.

IMO these people would be far better off finding a vacant cottage or barn to hang out in for several weeks. They would likely only venture out at night to get food and water. A month from now when he's got a beard and she's cut and dyed her hair, they'll be able to travel at a much reduced risk. CM is a street person and knows how to survive. Checking unlocked cars and doing cottage break ins are probably the types of things they'll do to survive.

Is the CT video CM? I really doubt it. I saw nothing in those video images that matched. Backpack was different, jeans look to be a different cut, hair looked different. Beyond that you have to look at it realistically, would two people that are likely on the move really want to be lugging around long barrelled guns? CM seems more like a knife guy. I still don't think a COD has been revealed but I'm pretty sure a gun wasn't involved. If CM didn't already own a gun, I don't see any reason why he would feel the need to own one now unless it was for hunting purposes.

When she comes back out of the apartment you can see she puts something in her pocket , you can see a bit of a flash when the light reflects off it , looks like about the size of a phone , that must be what she went back for

Just saw tweet saying more surveillance footage is being released today.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-to-reveal-more-video-in-sina-parsi-case-1.3122840
rbbm
"Police hope new footage of suspects Sabrina Chouart and Clyde Marshall, now entering their third week on the run from the law, will help the investigation into the death of Sina Parsi.

The police will release the surveillance footage today at 1:30 p.m."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvEQgeHkWL8

Hey guys, Im a newbie here and making my first post, following the Tim Bosma story, which you guys have great points. But this story really hits home, lived in both neighbors for a number of years in Vaughan and Toronto's St.Clair area. Both areas have changed dramatically. Everyone knows someone with a past and after looking into all the reports I have a gut feeling this is a bigger picture behind everything. To leave a soccer game and make that trike down the 400 at that time at night when you run a company this you need to be up early in the morning(season) makes no sense unless your just running in and getting something. Also from what i see SP lived an above average life meaning you get lured into the underground a lot easier. Drugs, money laundering, above all Vaughan's biggest problem is in gambling. SP would of mentioned something to one of his friends for leaving early and sent texts. Again these are just feelings Im getting. Now he could of also of went over to lend money to help SC or paying a debt for a friend. Who knows... But all this is also available in all the suburbs without the drive. Generally a lot of people from the suburbs avoid heading down to Toronto unless your going out for the weekend.

Now looking at CM/SC neighborhood, it has never really changed Jane/St.Clair. But it has come a long way from back in the day with development trying to clean it up. Alot of gang presence still in this neighbor. After watching SC father's video, and having him say that CM was not working and knowing some of these street level guys in similar situations in the past, they were all drug pushers. $400 is generally the street price for a QP. Explains the dog maybe used as protection/tough guy image. Has no other place to do business. Curious to see the surveillance camera for weekly traffic to and from form that apartment. Would explain the reasoning behind parking a bit further, under the radar. If the apartment is being watched you wouldn't want your plates seen or truck description. Again this is all just my thoughts.

If we say SC/CM were addicts then they will not get to far, you need to be out on the streets to make more money to support your addiction. They will be caught. But if CM does sell something illegal they will have ties to sources to get them around quickly under radar. I have a lot of questions like many of you have, alot doesn't make sense, you have a good business, friends, a beautiful wife, why head down that rode. Im sorry for writing so much, but it hit home knowing that these people are still on the loose and left a two families shattered for life.

Thank you

:Welcome1:

Welcome to Ws tov, very insightful post!

Interesting...
http://tpsnews.ca/stories/2015/06/wanted-man-violent/

We see, SP walking along with them, taking and walking. He does seem to be talking more with CM then SC.

At one point CM does a hand gesture, any thoughts on what this is?

@ 0: 19
Looks like CM forms fist-like gesture which is simultaneously mirrored by SP, imo.

0:22 SP has something in hand?

From LoyalSleuth's link
rbbm...

"Patterson said Marshall has a long history of violence, in and out of custody, and should be considered armed and dangerous.

“Clyde is not afraid of authority and has used violence against officers in the past,” he said. “He is known to carry a knife at all times and will use it if confronted… I am asking anyone, including our policing partners, to use caution. As an officer, I would not stop these two without the appropriate back-up and, as a citizen, I would ask you call for immediate police attendance.”

SP looks slightly insecure imo, seems to put SC between them, she keeps head down as if uncomfortable or ashamed? imo, speculation.

Is it strange they are using the backdoor? At 23 seconds it almost looks like SP is looking back, I almost feel he is a bit hesitant to go with them like he is unsure maybe he senses some red flags.

@ 0: 19
Looks like CM forms fist-like gesture which is simultaneously mirrored by SP, imo.

0:22 SP has something in hand?

From LoyalSleuth's link
rbbm...

"Patterson said Marshall has a long history of violence, in and out of custody, and should be considered armed and dangerous.

“Clyde is not afraid of authority and has used violence against officers in the past,” he said. “He is known to carry a knife at all times and will use it if confronted… I am asking anyone, including our policing partners, to use caution. As an officer, I would not stop these two without the appropriate back-up and, as a citizen, I would ask you call for immediate police attendance.”

SP looks slightly insecure imo, seems to put SC between them, she keeps head down as if uncomfortable or ashamed? imo, speculation.

@ 0:19 - it looks to me like CM is talking and does a hand gesture to demostrate it, then SP scratched his arm. I am not thinking it is a getsure they are trying to do the same.
SP looks thin. I never thought he would look that thin.

@ 0:22 I think so too, but I am not 100% positive.

What I find interesting is that SC walks almost ahead at the beginning of the video, then walks in between the two guys... If CM is a violent jealous guy, would SC really walk beside the other guy? Unless they oth knew him well.

Question for those who know law.... If SP died of a drug overdose in that apartment and SC & CM left him there, would that call for 1st degree murder?
I am thinking not, but asking you all cause your smarter than me

It appears that they are wearing the same clothing as when they left the apt at 4:10am? Couldn't have been much blood for someone who uses a knife then? A gunshot?

Is it possible SP just walked to the area looking for drugs and met these two on the street? Maybe they invited him to their apt where they claimed the drugs were? What happened then?

Big change from LE know the motive but are not releasing it?

So if there have been no positive sightings of these two outside the GTA, where they would have stood out hitch hiking, I'm thinking they may still be hiding in the GTA?

MOO

Is there a reason that in the footage the police show with the press conference the officer says they are blurring SP face for obvious reason yet on the TPS news site they have SP face clear with no blurring?

Is there a reason that in the footage the police show with the press conference the officer says they are blurring SP face for obvious reason yet on the TPS news site they have SP face clear with no blurring?

BBM - do you mean the picture of him from when he was missing and such?

I too found it odd that they blurred out his face...I don't get it. Unless he was injured? Or???? Is it possible he looked high?

UPDATE:Now SP is not blurred. He was originally when the video first came out.

I too found it odd that they blurred out his face...I don't get it. Unless he was injured? Or???? Is it possible he looked high?

I thought it was just out of respect to his family. Being led to his death and all that?

MOO

Is it strange they are using the backdoor? At 23 seconds it almost looks like SP is looking back, I almost feel he is a bit hesitant to go with them like he is unsure maybe he senses some red flags.

IMO SP is not looking back, he looked down at the puddle/dampness on the ground, then looked up at the building probably wondering where the water came from... At least that is how I viewed those last couple of seconds before they go in.

IMO SP is not looking back, he looked down at the puddle/dampness on the ground, then looked up at the building probably wondering where the water came from... At least that is how I viewed those last couple of seconds before they go in.

I agree. Originally when he was blurred it was hard to tell what he did, but now with his face visible, you can see he looks at the puddle (dark spot on ground) then up to see what s the source of the wetness...
I did notice that once the door is open and SP looks in,his face changes for one sec. He kinda tightens his lips or does something with his mouth. Not knowing him, it;s hard to tell if its nothing or something.

UPDATE:Now SP is not blurred. He was originally when the video first came out.

Interesting reads...good info on the neighborhood and you can get a better feel for the area, not the first area you want to go too at that time.

http://www.rapdict.org/Woolner_Apartments

https://rootbrian.wordpress.com/201...nd-woolner-area-is-actually-quite-peaceful-2/

A lot of crime in those buildings and everyone has been trying to keep it quiet.

On Thursday, police found his truck in a Jane Street and Alliance Avenue area parking lot around 1:15 a.m. Parsi was not with the vehicle, but a passerby found his wallet nearby.

Parsi was also captured on security camera footage getting out of his truck and walking south on Jane Street before disappearing from view.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...igation-taken-over-by-homicide-unit-1.3111181

I wonder if SC & CM were in this video of SP walking away from his truck.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back