Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It just occurred to me now (after doing some research) that the reports of sightings in Timmins came in two days before the CT stand-off. Given this fact it seems to me that the person who broke into the CT store was most likely CM. The stature of the person seen in the CT surveillance video is consistent with the video surveillance of CM from inside the apartment building. Breaking into a store to steal firearms is the act of a very desperate and dangerous person. I don't think a local hunter would take such a risk.

In view of this information what surprises me is how little media interest there was in this story considering that we very likely have two armed and dangerous murder suspects on the run in Northern Ontario (in contrast to the attention paid to the NY prison escapees). Not only has the media been apathetic - police have done little to publicize this story which is what they need to do if they want to capture these suspects. For example you would think that when a truck packed with explosives was stolen from an address on Kipling ave on June 15th that Toronto Police would have been doing all they could to bring this to the public's attention if for no other reason than it posed a threat to the public if it was set on fire but there was scarcely any media attention paid to this and Toronto Police didn't bother to use any of their social media channels to get the message out despite the fact that not only was the truck packed with explosives it was stolen less than a mile and on the SAME DAY from where CM's Dog was discovered tied up at Kipling & Dundas!

bbm: Northern Ontario--hopefully locals will notice --- Toronto's traffic cameras should have picked up their activity...somehow I think manpower allocations have a lot to do with this -- at the moment

bbm: Northern Ontario--hopefully locals will notice --- Toronto's traffic cameras should have picked up their activity...somehow I think manpower allocations have a lot to do with this -- at the moment

Actually if they have a stolen vehicle they are probably in Western Canada by now! In fact on the day of the 12 hour standoff they had enough time to reach the Manitoba border in a stolen vehicle!

The vehicle they stole is going to be expensive to refuel.......I am uncertain if they have the $$ to do that -- I am concerned they will carjack someone

<rsbm>

I suspect it is intentionally being limited to lull the perp(s) into thinking not much is happening. IF it's CM and SC, having allegedly already killed once, on the run and now being armed .. nothing left to lose by going out in a blaze of glory. IMO, it could be a move by LE to not sensationalize, but I think they run the risk of CM (especially) wanting the recognition and amping it up.

Blaze of glory, sums it up. Or else, there's nothing new which the public should be privy to at this point. IMO, they'll try to "survive off the land" by finding a shack or cottage to hideout in.

I am in agreement with these latest posts about police being too "quiet"

I say that because many cases are solved when police tell the public concise and accurate information and ask that same public to keep an eye out (for the accused)

Look back at nearly every solved case in history and it is nearly always because of information from the public , or good witness information , it is very seldom because of anything police themselves do .

--- the CM & SC sightings in Timmins .... were they legitimate , or just somebodies fanciful imaginations ?
--- the citizens of Timmins , should they be concerned about two murderers in the neighborhood , or just a hunter stealing guns ??
--- Should Eastern Canada (CM & SC home towns) be extra vigilant or do police think they headed west?
--- And if police do not know those answers they should tell us in order that everybody will be vigilant
..... because if media and police interest dies , public interest often dies with it..

Actually if they have a stolen vehicle they are probably in Western Canada by now! In fact on the day of the 12 hour standoff they had enough time to reach the Manitoba border in a stolen vehicle!

True and highly probable they switched stolen vehicles. The Vancouver Metro did state they think the couple will go to or be in the Lower Mainland.

Have you noticed police kept telling us be be on the lookout for hitchhikers or bus passengers .... but never mentioned stolen cars ??

Maybe they do not drive , or are not "sophisticated enough" to know how to steal one.

I found that a bit strange.

It just occurred to me now (after doing some research) that the reports of sightings in Timmins came in two days before the CT stand-off. Given this fact it seems to me that the person who broke into the CT store was most likely CM. The stature of the person seen in the CT surveillance video is consistent with the video surveillance of CM from inside the apartment building. Breaking into a store to steal firearms is the act of a very desperate and dangerous person. I don't think a local hunter would take such a risk.

In view of this information what surprises me is how little media interest there was in this story considering that we very likely have two armed and dangerous murder suspects on the run in Northern Ontario (in contrast to the attention paid to the NY prison escapees). Not only has the media been apathetic - police have done little to publicize this story which is what they need to do if they want to capture these suspects. For example you would think that when a truck packed with explosives was stolen from an address on Kipling ave on June 15th that Toronto Police would have been doing all they could to bring this to the public's attention if for no other reason than it posed a threat to the public if it was set on fire but there was scarcely any media attention paid to this and Toronto Police didn't bother to use any of their social media channels to get the message out despite the fact that not only was the truck packed with explosives it was stolen less than a mile and on the SAME DAY from where CM's Dog was discovered tied up at Kipling & Dundas!

I am having some second thoughts .... the Timmins News is saying it was a dark and white balaclava .
(I had been thinking plastic Halloween mask)

Interesting mention of "jeans and dark top" .... CM was wearing blue Jeans & dark top when leaving the apt.

(Picture below) They call them "ghost mask balaclava"
I randomly picked a "dark and white" one
It is a poor match but does give us an idea
I am surprised both those news stories have died out so quick considering there are killers on the run

View attachment 76745

It's quite possible that the Timmins robbery suspects have already been identified, but not yet charged with this specific crime. Timmins Police have been tightlipped in the past when it suited their purposes.

http://www.timminstimes.com/2013/04...-occurred-in-timmins--more-than-two-weeks-ago

Could the Timmins break-in have something to do with this arrest of four in May:

"29 year old of Timmins: Robbery using a firearm, possession of property obtained by crime, and disguise with intent to commit a criminal offence.

18 year old of Timmins: Robbery using a firearm, disguise with intent to commit a criminal offence, and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose.

..."

http://www.mytimminsnow.com/5386/robbery-leads-to-four-men-being-charges/

I have serious doubts that the Canadian Tire store robbery is related to the murder of SP. The murder suspects wouldn't have any need to rob a store for hunting rifles, and most likely would have no use for them. They would have local (TO) sources for getting handguns, and probably still have their own little collection. And it would be very unlikely that the suspects in the SP murder would try to hide out in the Northern Ontario forest. They'd need a lot of specialized equipment and supplies, more than what they could haul out of Canadian Tire in their backpacks.

It would also be very unusual for criminals to head west to escape the law. They would more likely head east. Heading west places them in a vast area of relative isolation where they would be identified quite quickly. It's a long drive from TO to Winnipeg - 2230kms!!! The logistics of doing that while on the run makes it unlikely.

I think that the only reason we even heard about the Timmins robbery is because of the timing of the robbery and the suspects on the run. Otherwise, it would have been just another ho-hum break-in by local thu-gs in Timmins.

The truck with explosives was stolen on Sunday June 14th between 4:30 and 9:30pm, 4 days after CM and SC were in the Islington and Dundas area abandoning their dog. LE have no reason to believe that they are travelling in a stolen truck full of explosives and neither should we. Perhaps the truck was located which is why we're not hearing anything about it.

If I was a criminal in Timmins who was in the market for a couple of long guns and I had a similar body type to someone on the run and in the news as possibly being in the area, I might choose that time to completely disguise myself, throw on a backpack, jeans and black hoodie like the suspect they're looking for and knock off a Canadian Tire. Why would CM have felt the need to disguise himself if it was being reported he was in the area anyway? And how did he have such good knowledge of that CT to know how to get in and out and directly to the firearms in record time before LE would show up? Seems more like an inside job to me. An employee, friend of, or former employee with knowledge of the store, security procedures and blind spots where the surveillance is weak or non existent. And CM has pretty much the same build as a good number of young men who may be employed by CT.

CM does not have longish dark hair and it appears that the CT suspect does. Or at least LE seem to think the suspect has dark hair that is visible in the video. We have to remember they have a lot more footage than what we've seen. And I'd think it would be a good move on their part to make the CT suspect think they believe it was one of their fugitives. But not the public. Hence the silence. It's a catch 22 situation. I think they're working hard behind the scenes figuring out the identity of the CT suspect while following leads of sightings of CM and SC. Thing is, there's not much to publicize. LE likely have no idea where these two are or could be. Which is embarrassing. Again, hence the silence?

MOO

http://www.cp24.com/news/truck-carrying-explosives-stolen-in-etobicoke-1.2423869

Have you noticed police kept telling us be be on the lookout for hitchhikers or bus passengers .... but never mentioned stolen cars ??

Maybe they do not drive , or are not "sophisticated enough" to know how to steal one.

I found that a bit strange.

If they jumped a Greyhound (or the other bus line) out of Bay Street Station, wouldn't the police have access to video footage of them buying tickets and getting onto the bus?

And, I think I read that the police got a tip that someone gave them a ride (not knowing who they were because no one knew yet). Can any confirm this or was it a possibility they mentioned to encourage people to call in of they knew something?

I think musicaljoke's information and theories, make senses. Maybe then local Timmins th*gs took advantage of the fact that CM & SC were believed to be in the area. Pretty good way to shift attention away from their own situation.

If they jumped a Greyhound (or the other bus line) out of Bay Street Station, wouldn't the police have access to video footage of them buying tickets and getting onto the bus?

And, I think I read that the police got a tip that someone gave them a ride (not knowing who they were because no one knew yet). Can any confirm this or was it a possibility they mentioned to encourage people to call in of they knew something?

I have heard nothing confirmed that LE absolutely know someone gave them a ride. There were reported sightings of them when the dog was still considered possibly with them but we have no idea what those sightings entailed. Whether they were from people who thought they saw them hitch hiking with or without a dog or whether they were from people who actually think they gave them a ride.

It is entirely possible that IF they took a bus out of the Bay St station in Toronto that LE know to where they took it. But that would have been two days before they were looking for them. So it's possible they'd travelled a long distance since wherever they got off a bus, IF they took one, by the time LE started looking. Or from the area that they were dropped off IF they were picked up hitch hiking and LE is confident some of those sightings were them. I'm sure they've really changed up their appearances by now. Especially SC. And with CM's ability to live off the street, they could be with any homeless population by now.

MOO

I agree.

However, I do hope that the lack of media coverage is because LE is hot on their trail and wants them to relax so they can take them down without any further deaths.

Jmo

The truck with explosives was stolen on Sunday June 14th between 4:30 and 9:30pm, 4 days after CM and SC were in the Islington and Dundas area abandoning their dog. LE have no reason to believe that they are travelling in a stolen truck full of explosives and neither should we. Perhaps the truck was located which is why we're not hearing anything about it.

If I was a criminal in Timmins who was in the market for a couple of long guns and I had a similar body type to someone on the run and in the news as possibly being in the area, I might choose that time to completely disguise myself, throw on a backpack, jeans and black hoodie like the suspect they're looking for and knock off a Canadian Tire. Why would CM have felt the need to disguise himself if it was being reported he was in the area anyway? And how did he have such good knowledge of that CT to know how to get in and out and directly to the firearms in record time before LE would show up? Seems more like an inside job to me. An employee, friend of, or former employee with knowledge of the store, security procedures and blind spots where the surveillance is weak or non existent. And CM has pretty much the same build as a good number of young men who may be employed by CT.

CM does not have longish dark hair and it appears that the CT suspect does. Or at least LE seem to think the suspect has dark hair that is visible in the video. We have to remember they have a lot more footage than what we've seen. And I'd think it would be a good move on their part to make the CT suspect think they believe it was one of their fugitives. But not the public. Hence the silence. It's a catch 22 situation. I think they're working hard behind the scenes figuring out the identity of the CT suspect while following leads of sightings of CM and SC. Thing is, there's not much to publicize. LE likely have no idea where these two are or could be. Which is embarrassing. Again, hence the silence?

MOO

http://www.cp24.com/news/truck-carrying-explosives-stolen-in-etobicoke-1.2423869

If I had to hedge my bets I would lean towards the CT suspect not being CM. If there had not been multiple break-ins at CT stores in the past 5 or 6 months I would say there is a 50/50 chance this could be CM but because of CT being a target lately and the so so description of suspect in that store...I would say it is unlikely it is CM.

It could be related to the Pan Am games but in general I never cease to be amazed by the apathy and shear ineptitude of our law enforcement agencies. Take the case of Laura Babcock who mysteriously disappeared. Her family and ex-boyfriend brought her cell-phone records to Toronto police and begged them to investigate. Toronto Police couldn't be bothered. It would turn out that the LAST person Laura contacted was Dellen Millard who - as we know - is charged in the murder of Tim Bosma as well as the death of his own father! Had the stupid, incompetent and lazy Toronto Police investigators shown one ounce of initiative Tim Bosma would probably be alive today (and celebrating father's day with his infant son :( ) and we would know the fate of Laura Babcock. The Toronto Police detectives involved should have been fired but they are still happily employed collecting their big fat six figure salaries. It makes me sick!

bbm= sorry: daughter!

I found this profile which I believe belongs to SC. If you web search her name and "profile engine" you'll come across this profile. If you scroll down to third name on her friend's list you'll see the same guy who appears standing next to SC's father in the news interview.

Sorry, tried to add a snapshot of the profile but could not attach to this post.

It could be related to the Pan Am games but in general I never cease to be amazed by the apathy and shear ineptitude of our law enforcement agencies. Take the case of Laura Babcock who mysteriously disappeared. Her family and ex-boyfriend brought her cell-phone records to Toronto police and begged them to investigate. Toronto Police couldn't be bothered. It would turn out that the LAST person Laura contacted was Dellen Millard who - as we know - is charged in the murder of Tim Bosma as well as the death of his own father! Had the stupid, incompetent and lazy Toronto Police investigators shown one ounce of initiative Tim Bosma would probably be alive today (and celebrating father's day with his infant son :( ) and we would know the fate of Laura Babcock. The Toronto Police detectives involved should have been fired but they are still happily employed collecting their big fat six figure salaries. It makes me sick!

YES!!!! I always think this EXACT THING about the Tim Bosma murder! If the cops had bothered to follow up on her ex boyfriend's thorough research with the phone records, they could have caught Millard wayyy before he had a chance to meet Tim Bosma. The ex bf handed the police their case on a silver platter and they just ignored him! I can't think of the Tim Bosma case without thinking how the Toronto Police have his blood on their hands.

YES!!!! I always think this EXACT THING about the Tim Bosma murder! If the cops had bothered to follow up on her ex boyfriend's thorough research with the phone records, they could have caught Millard wayyy before he had a chance to meet Tim Bosma. The ex bf handed the police their case on a silver platter and they just ignored him! I can't think of the Tim Bosma case without thinking how the Toronto Police have his blood on their hands.

Yes I agree. Sadly the police would not act on Laura Babcock because they even tried to pin blame on her for working on the "sex trade" and leading that type of life style. It is horrible to think that it is justified for women to go missing like that and someone begging the police to act yet very little action. Had they acted Tim would be alive. Also look at the highway of tears and how many Aboriginal women have gone missing it is ridiculous. I feel that if a woman has any connection to street life she is left as if she "deserves" death for leading that life style. I have worked with women in the sex trade in a counsellor position and most of the ones I met had horrific sexual violence inflicted upon them at young ages which led them to addiction and then street life. They are an easy target for people because "no one cares" if they go missing. I was so sickened when they tried to pin blame on Laura for being involved in the sex trade basically reducing her and making it seem like thats why they never went further. I feel horrible for both Laura's and Tim's
family. Such senseless death, his daughter has no dad and his wife has to live with this nightmare for the rest of her life, they killed him just for fun, no motive it was such a sick crime.

At a press conference meant to appeal for help finding the 23-year-old Babcock, Toronto Police Det. Mike Carbone found himself on the hot seat, bombarded with questions about phone records and defending his predecessors.

&#8220;In 2012, Mr. Millard would not have raised up to the level he is at this point,&#8221; Carbone said. &#8220;He would have been just like any other person on that phone.&#8221;

He maintained 22 Division officers, who handled the case when Babcock was reported missing by her ex-boyfriend, Shawn Lerner, on July 12, 2012, &#8220;did their job&#8221; and conducted &#8220;a thorough investigation.&#8221;

Babcock&#8217;s phone records reportedly show she spoke to Millard eight times on July 2 and 3. Lerner has claimed he gave those records to investigators around the time he reported her missing.

But Carbone disputed that claim saying he only became aware of the phone records two days after Millard was arrested May 10.

&#8220;It is my understanding that 22 Division also did not become aware of (those records) until the arrest of Mr. Millard,&#8221; he said.

Carbone also revealed that Babcock &#8212; who was last seen June 26, 2012 &#8212; was &#8220;known to be involved in the sex trade business as an Internet escort.&#8221;

I've been watching the apartment surveillance video of CM and SC numerous times and have so many questions:

Why does SC run back into the apartment? She seems pretty comfortable walking into an apartment that presumably has SP's dead body (RIP). So the theory of her wiping away tears because she is shaken up by the murder just does not fit. CM feels comfortable letting her get back inside that apartment, not fearing she might alert the police?

Why does CM tie his shoes only after he has left their apartment unit? Did they leave in a rush?

I've been watching the apartment surveillance video of CM and SC numerous times and have so many questions:

Why does SC run back into the apartment? She seems pretty comfortable walking into an apartment that presumably has SP's dead body (RIP). So the theory of her wiping away tears because she is shaken up by the murder just does not fit. CM feels comfortable letting her get back inside that apartment, not fearing she might alert the police?

Why does CM tie his shoes only after he has left their apartment unit? Did they leave in a rush?

I wondered about the rushing aspect too - her running back to the apartment. I guess that could be to not miss the elevator or she was afraid he would be mad she forgot something. Or they had a bus to catch.

For some reason I assumed he just wanted to re-tie his shoes.

I've wondered if perhaps SP was in the bathroom. Maybe she never even saw his body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back