Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM - do you mean the picture of him from when he was missing and such?

I too found it odd that they blurred out his face...I don't get it. Unless he was injured? Or???? Is it possible he looked high?

UPDATE:Now SP is not blurred. He was originally when the video first came out.

The video on their site isn't blurred out.

some were asking why they went in the back door to the building at 230 Woolner...
They did this because the back door of the building is facing Jane street, so coming south on Jane from Alliance, would make the back door the most accessible and convenient.
See this photo.
backdoor.jpg

Attachments

• 230Woolner_backdoor_Jane.jpg
    230Woolner_backdoor_Jane.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 98
Just saw on CP24 that LE believe Chouart and Marshall are linked to the drug trade.

My thoughts on the latest developments....

- I was bang on about him being a knife guy, and about the possibility of breaking in to cottages.
- SP looks hesitant to go in. He has obviously just met this pair and isn't comfortable
- Possibility of CM dealing drugs
- Something revealed by family about SC. Possibly drug use? Maybe prostitution?

So why was SP there? Possibilities include...

- He's selling drugs. I don't think he would risk going to the apartment with two drug users for whatever reason. He obviously arranged to meet them at Tims, so if there was any reason to go to the apartment I would think SP would have waited in his truck. He does not seem like he is in control while entering the building. He doesn't want to go in but he wants or needs something.

He's buying drugs. SP doesn't seem like a drug guy. Certainly not the type that is going to meet strangers for clandestine get togethers in the middle of the night. If he did have a drug habit, he would also have a dealer. Doesn't make sense.

Prostitution. A possibility. Why was SC with them? Is it possible she was the bait to lure him back? A craigslist ad would explain how SP got in touch with them and why he withdrew cash. Something tells me this was a planned event, SP just happened to be the first unlucky person to pick up the phone and call.

@ 0:19 - it looks to me like CM is talking and does a hand gesture to demostrate it, then SP scratched his arm. I am not thinking it is a getsure they are trying to do the same.
SP looks thin. I never thought he would look that thin.

@ 0:22 I think so too, but I am not 100% positive.

What I find interesting is that SC walks almost ahead at the beginning of the video, then walks in between the two guys... If CM is a violent jealous guy, would SC really walk beside the other guy? Unless they oth knew him well.

Question for those who know law.... If SP died of a drug overdose in that apartment and SC & CM left him there, would that call for 1st degree murder?
I am thinking not, but asking you all cause your smarter than me
I believe if it were a drug overdose and they left him there to die it would be considered 2nd degree murder assuming SP ingested or injected the drugs himself. As for the video, from what I see, it looks like as they are walking up the path from the street SP is walking behind SC and CM but fairly close to both of them because the pathway there is probably not that wide for 3 people to walk side by each and SP seems fairly close in distance to CM compared to later in the video. As they turn right to walk along the wider walkway along the back of the building CM stays on the edge of the path close to the dirt so SP has no choice but to swing wide to the left of SC to walk in a line of 3. When SP scratches his arm, to me it looks like a nervous gesture as opposed a conscious scratching of the arm and I only say this because of the fact he also looked back and also up at the building in a curious fidgety way. I would have to say he has never been to their building before but I could be wrong. But at the 26 second mark when the building door is opened and CM and SC are in front of SP, SP makes a weird face as he looks towards the doorway entry. To me this tells me he has never been through this backdoor entrance before. Which then means its likely he has never been to their apartment before either until this moment. I find it unlikely SP drives to apartment other times and uses front entrance then this time parks 550m away and has CM and SC meet him near RBC. If surveillance was an issue for SP he could just park at the tiny strip mall across the street from the apt. building where the CDD store and laundry place are. So if SP knew SC from her work she could have mentioned she lives close by or if SP was put in touch with CM through a friend or worker then CM would have mentioned he lives close by. Through text msg SP could have been told to meet at TH lot and then be told when he gets there...."hey we live just up the street here" (luring which means planning, which means 1st degree) so then a 6 or 7 min walk later in the dark of night, SP starts getting creeped out a little but he drove all this way for ???? So he goes with them and what we see on that video looks to me like a guy having several thoughts going through his head...for those few seconds...once he scratches his arm then steps through that door. It also looks like SP is the same size he was 2 years ago from old photos. I just think the surveillance video plus CM being much taller than him makes him to appear thinner than his usual size.

Posting the video here:

[video=youtube;oRrnatQNCD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRrnatQNCD0[/video]

IMO SP is not looking back, he looked down at the puddle/dampness on the ground, then looked up at the building probably wondering where the water came from... At least that is how I viewed those last couple of seconds before they go in.
That is possibly a good call...so maybe after all he was not getting 2nd thoughts at that moment and he was looking up at a balcony or AC unit that didn't look so great and had water dripping from it hence the weird facial expression at 26 seconds...that would blow my theory out of the water that he has never been through that back entrance before doh!

Sina doesn't look threatening at all, he has his chest in not out, his head forward but looks up when he walks in the door. He looks submissive. I think he was simply robbed for his cash because they were in a bind and they had no intention of selling him anything. IMO.

I did some searching on SP's company to try to find out if it was in the Jane & Alliance area, so that I could determine if he has business in this area and possibly buys coffee, hence the potential and reported possibility of SP knowing SC from her work at Tims.
On some sites the address for SP's roofing business is in Kleinburg, but in another it's in Toronto and is an apartment building, not a business place. Its not near the Tims, but its still odd.

I did some searching on SP's company to try to find out if it was in the Jane & Alliance area, so that I could determine if he has business in this area and possibly buys coffee, hence the potential and reported possibility of SP knowing SC from her work at Tims.
On some sites the address for SP's roofing business is in Kleinburg, but in another it's in Toronto and is an apartment building, not a business place. Its not near the Tims, but its still odd.

There are other discrepancies including the age of the business (30 years) and the age of the owner. This info found by another WS poster. JMO

There are other discrepancies including the age of the business (30 years) and the age of the owner. This info found by another WS poster. JMO

to my knowledge there are several Atlas roofings in the GTA.
I remember on Mike Holmes show he used to use Atlas Roofing, but it's not this Atlas.

The two sites I found with the different address same company name were both SP's.

I've been watching the apartment surveillance video of CM and SC numerous times and have so many questions:

Why does SC run back into the apartment? She seems pretty comfortable walking into an apartment that presumably has SP's dead body (RIP). So the theory of her wiping away tears because she is shaken up by the murder just does not fit. CM feels comfortable letting her get back inside that apartment, not fearing she might alert the police?

Why does CM tie his shoes only after he has left their apartment unit? Did they leave in a rush?

Thank you, my questions!

All I can say is wow! He's never been to that building before, that is my take on the video. And they never planned for him to come back out. Frightening.

IMO SP is not looking back, he looked down at the puddle/dampness on the ground, then looked up at the building probably wondering where the water came from... At least that is how I viewed those last couple of seconds before they go in.

BINGO .... that is exactly what I thought when I saw him glance down and then up ..... looking for the source of water .... all the more because he is a roofer and things like that would catch his attention.

Interesting line in the TPSNews.ca story (BBM):

"Patterson believes the suspects are still travelling together.

“Based on their habits, I don’t believe he would let her too far from him,” he said."

Is it strange they are using the backdoor? At 23 seconds it almost looks like SP is looking back, I almost feel he is a bit hesitant to go with them like he is unsure maybe he senses some red flags.

Looks as SP was first time going into this building and through that door.

@ 0:19 - it looks to me like CM is talking and does a hand gesture to demostrate it, then SP scratched his arm. I am not thinking it is a getsure they are trying to do the same.
SP looks thin. I never thought he would look that thin.

@ 0:22 I think so too, but I am not 100% positive.

What I find interesting is that SC walks almost ahead at the beginning of the video, then walks in between the two guys... If CM is a violent jealous guy, would SC really walk beside the other guy? Unless they oth knew him well.

Question for those who know law.... If SP died of a drug overdose in that apartment and SC & CM left him there, would that call for 1st degree murder?
I am thinking not, but asking you all cause your smarter than me

Police said, it had been a "violent" murder.

I agree. Originally when he was blurred it was hard to tell what he did, but now with his face visible, you can see he looks at the puddle (dark spot on ground) then up to see what s the source of the wetness...
I did notice that once the door is open and SP looks in,his face changes for one sec. He kinda tightens his lips or does something with his mouth. Not knowing him, it;s hard to tell if its nothing or something.

Yes his face does grimace when the door is opened ..... I do that too when entering an apartment hallway .... the air usually stinks from the combination of all the cooking and stuff going on in the building .... just a guess

When I stumbled upon this, I thought maybe 30 years by family P (father, uncle?) and 8 years by Sina.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back