Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not sure why SP went to the apartment. It seems that maybe he tried to protect himself or fight back and CM will not put up with anyone being defensive. It said in the release today that he even fought back while in custody with the police, and also has had a violent history with the police. They said that SC is a "willing participant" so maybe the theory of her luring him in the first place is valid. If you were answering a kijiji/craigslist ad for a dog/tools would you meet somewhere else first then go to the apartment or would you directly go to the apartment? I don't know if they planned to kill SP but beforehand but it seems it happened in the moment where CM lost it and things went wrong. These 2 individuals do not seem like people SP would hang out with. I think SP and his wife had a dog, I seen a photo of one in her FB page I can't make out what the persian comments are saying but I think it belonged to SP and his wife. I don't think he would be buying the dog or tools at this time of the night and if he was he would probably have let his wife know that he was going to pick them up.

...I believe it was stated by LE that they went off a tip that SP's body was in the 8th floor apt and knew where to go.....was there anything more said about this tip or tipster, ie: anonymous call or note?
Do you have an MSM link for this? I don't recall this at all, i assumed that it was through cell records.
It was cell pings that helped to find his truck on June 12, and then it turned to homicide (prob from the messages found in text) the they probably were able to locate the numbers SP was texting and track them down to the apt on woolner and then went there and found SP.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

A question to you all: who goes out at midnight to meet "strangers" in a not so great area to buy a service/item that is legitimate.....without letting any friends or family members know of their whereabouts?
Agreed unfortunately...if I am going to go buy a dog for example as a surprise for my significant other as maybe a surprise, I am going to tell a close friend or co-worker. If I am going to go buy a dog for work security reasons then I will be telling significant other. If going to by a piece of furniture then I am bringing my truck to load item in it. This all unfortunately points to illegal activity. Too bad certain gov't parties were not as free spending with $ REWARDS $ as they were with other frivolous spending activities...it just might help expedite the capture of CM and SC with a half decent financial reward from a tip leading to their arrest.

...I believe it was stated by LE that they went off a tip that SP's body was in the 8th floor apt and knew where to go.....was there anything more said about this tip or tipster, ie: anonymous call or note?

I do recall LE saying that their investigation led them to either these people or this apt and they attended the apt to see if they knew anything, only to find him deceased inside. So either they got this info from his cell phone order or they had a witness who saw them together? They found his truck on Thursday, found him on Friday night. They were vague about the cell phone and I'm wondering if they did find it in his vehicle and were able to get info from it.

MOO

Do you have an MSM link for this? I don't recall this at all, i assumed that it was through cell records.
It was cell pings that helped to find his truck on June 12, and then it turned to homicide (prob from the messages found in text) the they probably were able to locate the numbers SP was texting and track them down to the apt on woolner and then went there and found SP.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Just watched original press conference, and at 4:27 LE does say York regional police did an excellent job of tracking SP to the 8th floor address.... so I stand corrected and would assume it would be through cell pings JMO

So a week from now are we going to get the video of the three of them walking from the elevator to the apartment door?

Where is the video of them exiting the building at 4:10 am? This place seems to be stacked with security, they must have it.

It's hard to understand what went down in that apartment but one scenario that I find plausible from the perspective of a paranoid mother/wife is: SP is dabbling in drugs, maybe for the first time using these guys as suppliers. The wife was expecting him home before midnight and tried to text/call him a few times but got no response because SP was trying to play it cool with the dealers, she hits panic-mode and tracks his phone, possibly hitting the "play alert" function to get a reaction from SP. The dealers get skittish about being tracked, over-react and it all goes pear-shaped.

Just musing but it's hard to see how some petty theft/drug deal/weird prostitution encounter results in murder, 2 people on the run, a dumped dog. But stranger things have happened I guess - elsewhere in Canada a kid was killed for his phone. Sad.

The cell phones of SP and SC are key to unlocking many of the unanswered questions IMO.

I do believe SP was there before. Hence the police releasing this video so late in this investigation. It was to spare the victim and his family. I am sure they had it from day one, but thought they would hold onto it because it taints the victim.
For them to say the suspects are involved in the drug trade speaks volumes.
SP was there before to buy drugs, but he realized there are surveillance videos at the front door and did not want to be seen entering the front door.
He decided he did not want to be on tape so they went in the back door.
He is looking up to see if there are cameras but this one must have been hidden well. So he went in.
I am sure the police will be releasing the video from the 8th floor him walking into the apartment, but who knows they really are keeping things tight to their belt and release them very wily nilly.
But I have absolutely no doubt this was not the first time SP was in that apartment.

http://www.cp24.com/news/police-fug...-sina-parsi-has-history-of-violence-1.2434433

" Both Marshall and Chouart were born and raised on the east coast and police say it is possible they may be headed back home.

Police say it is too early to tell exactly how the suspects and Parsi knew each other but say the fact that Parsi was walking with the couple voluntarily indicates he had some level of comfort with them.

“I’m not suggesting that they are friends at all,” Patterson said.

The investigator said there is some indication that the suspects are connected to drug trafficking but he would not say if police believe Parsi was buying drugs from the pair on the night of the murder."

It's my first time posting on this forum, so bare with me. I have heard from a very close family source that SP was buying equipment. He was possibly there to buy some sort of tar machine for roofing from the couple who had put a add on either craigslist or kijiji. They were supposed to meet up at a public place. Perhaps this is why they may have met up at the Tim Hortons. This also explains why he withdrew money from the ATM earlier that night. I assuming that they said that it was back at their place or that it needs two guys to move it; so SP went with them. From there they may have tried to rob him and things got out of hand. SP was very badly beaten, so badly intact that his wife was told that it would be best if she didn't see him. Does this help anyone's understanding of events? Can any of this be corroborated but what is know a fact so far?

It's my first time posting on this forum, so bare with me. I have heard from a very close family source that SP was buying equipment. He was possibly there to buy some sort of tar machine for roofing from the couple who had put a add on either craigslist or kijiji. They were supposed to meet up at a public place. Perhaps this is why they may have met up at the Tim Hortons. This also explains why he withdrew money from the ATM earlier that night. I assuming that they said that it was back at their place or that it needs two guys to move it; so SP went with them. From there they may have tried to rob him and things got out of hand. SP was very badly beaten, so badly intact that his wife was told that it would be best if she didn't see him. Does this help anyone's understanding of events? Can any of this be corroborated but what is know a fact so far?
Sounds like a Walt Disney story but just my opinion. If I was looking to buy a tar kettle of some sort and even if it was a smaller model and the sellers said...."oh wait, we could not drag tar kettle to the parking lot, let's walk 7 minutes up the road and look at it in our apartment, but leave your truck here" OK sure....this feels like a troll msg IMHO or a misdirection to save face. I hope it is the former.

Wow, I hope this is not true or I will never buy stuff from people online again.

It makes sense other than the midnight meeting. Also, robbing him in their apartment would have been pretty dumb, he could identify them later.

Again I'm new to this type of forum so I may not understand how the discussion flows. While I personally can see how drugs are the more likely scenario, a Craigslist or Kijiji purchase sounded reasonable to me when I heard it. What I'm asking of the forum is there anything that would back this up? The late hour isn't suspicious to me because SP's family says he was a night person. They did meet a the Tim Hortons first, that's what I've done whenever buying or selling from Craigslist or Kijiji. What I don't understand though is why they went back to the apartment; and why didn't SP drive to the apartment? Why was he so fidgety while walking to the building? He was a pretty confidant guy. As well, none of the neighbours heard anything? He was really bad off, it couldn't have been an easy quite end. How could no one call the police?

Very sad story but just hear say at the moment. SP strikes me as a decent business man with some smarts. Do you really think he would meet 2 unknown people and buy a piece of equipment at midnight that would require some lifting all by himself ?

Again I'm new to this type of forum so I may not understand how the discussion flows. While I personally can see how drugs are the more likely scenario, a Craigslist or Kijiji purchase sounded reasonable to me when I heard it. What I'm asking of the forum is there anything that would back this up? The late hour isn't suspicious to me because SP's family says he was a night person. They did meet a the Tim Hortons first, that's what I've done whenever buying or selling from Craigslist or Kijiji. What I don't understand though is why they went back to the apartment; and why didn't SP drive to the apartment? Why was he so fidgety while walking to the building? He was a pretty confidant guy. As well, none of the neighbours heard anything? He was really bad off, it couldn't have been an easy quite end. How could no one call the police?

I don't think there is anything to back it up, but not straight out refute it either.

Just to throw out a scenario - say they tell SP that there is not really anywhere to park at the building. That they need a second guy to get it down out of the apartment and then they will wait with it out front while he goes back to get his truck. He was fidgety and nervous because this was not the plan. Perhaps this was a really great deal on this equipment and he had to go at midnight, otherwise someone else was going to buy it the next day.

But I still don't get why they would plan a robbery/murder that LE could so easily pin on them. And I don't get why nobody including his wife seemed to know where he was going that night.

Toronto Police OPS
‏@TPSOperations
1/2 Two suspects wanted in connection with the Sina Parsi homicide have been arrested. Clyde Marshall and Sabrina Chouart are scheduled...
2/2 to appear in court at 2201 Finch Ave West on Tuesday the 23rd of June 2015.^md

[video=twitter;613209882494414848]https://twitter.com/TPSOperations/status/613209882494414848[/video]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back