Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Two suspects wanted by Toronto homicide police and thought to have fled to Winnipeg last week have been arrested.
Toronto Police [video=twitter;613209882494414848]https://twitter.com/TPSOperations/status/613209882494414848[/video] early Tuesday morning that Clyde Marshall and Sabrina Chouart have been arrested and are scheduled to appear in Toronto court Tuesday.http://winnipeg.dotnewz.com/homicide-suspects-thought-to-be-in-winnipeg-arrested/

Thanks for the update. I guess all our questions will be answered shortly.

It's my first time posting on this forum, so bare with me. I have heard from a very close family source that SP was buying equipment. He was possibly there to buy some sort of tar machine for roofing from the couple who had put a add on either craigslist or kijiji. They were supposed to meet up at a public place. Perhaps this is why they may have met up at the Tim Hortons. This also explains why he withdrew money from the ATM earlier that night. I assuming that they said that it was back at their place or that it needs two guys to move it; so SP went with them. From there they may have tried to rob him and things got out of hand. SP was very badly beaten, so badly intact that his wife was told that it would be best if she didn't see him. Does this help anyone's understanding of events? Can any of this be corroborated but what is know a fact so far?

I considered the "beaten very badly" scenario and during the hallway video I looked closely at hands and faces for abrasions or cuts or injuries and saw none.

I even looked closely at the dog and his harness for blood spatter .

That does not mean it was not a violent beating , but if so , they sure cleaned up nice.

best wishes

Edit to add: Could it be possible that SP previously had some of his roofing equipment stolen and found CM had it for sale , confronted him , and a fight broke out ?

I think it is very possible that he may have gone back to their apartment because he was told that is where the equipment was or something. Yeah, it seems a bit cliche, but to me it seems completely reasonable. There are many instincts in which people don't trust their gut and later regret it - this could be one. Maybe that is why he looks so fidgety and keeps looking around... it is possible he has a very bad feeling but is just kinda going with it.

Police said through Twitter early Tuesday that the couple had been arrested and will make an appearance later in the day at the Finch Avenue courthouse.

That tells me they must not have gotten very far away if they can be brought to a Toronto courtroom shortly after arrest.

Hopefully police will give the public some details tomorrow ..... hate to have to wait 3 years for the trial.

Just watched original press conference, and at 4:27 LE does say York regional police did an excellent job of tracking SP to the 8th floor address.... so I stand corrected and would assume it would be through cell pings JMO

Will that take so long?

People!!

Several Canadian Police jurisdictions have offered their lobby space at police stations for online transactions!!

http://globalnews.ca/news/2012675/police-creating-safe-zones-for-those-buying-and-selling-online/

''The safe zones will provide extra security for those doing face-to-face transactions that were arranged on Internet classified sites like Kijiji or Craigslist. "

Niagara Regional Police is the latest to move forward with the idea, according to the Welland Tribune. Orangeville, Ont., Midland, Ont., and Vancouver have also recently offered the service."

http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/2015/06/23/watch-pair-wanted-for-murder-of-sina-parsi-arrested

Police have not said if the duo they dubbed “Sabrina and Clyde” turned themselves in or were apprehended by officers. It is not clear where the pair was taken into custoy but they will make their first court appearances in Toronto on Tuesday.

The video shows Parsi walking alongside Marshall and Chouart behind the apartment building where he would later be found dead. Parsi appears to approach the highrise just after midnight on June 10 of his own free will. He glances around as if to take in his surroundings and raises his eyebrows before entering.
The apartment is a short walk from the parking lot where Parsi's truck was found parked and the ATM where $400 was withdrawn from his account. Parsi's wallet was found in a wooded area nearby.

Police said through Twitter early Tuesday that the couple had been arrested and will make an appearance later in the day at the Finch Avenue courthouse.

That tells me they must not have gotten very far away if they can be brought to a Toronto courtroom shortly after arrest.

Hopefully police will give the public some details tomorrow ..... hate to have to wait 3 years for the trial.

Not necessarily. If they were arrested out west for instance they would be flown back on a private aircraft in time for a court appearance later in the day. The OPP have two fixed-wing aircraft for this purpose.

Not necessarily. If they were arrested out west for instance they would be flown back on a private aircraft in time for a court appearance later in the day. The OPP have two fixed-wing aircraft for this purpose.

Are the OPP handling this case ? Then why is the Toronto Police saying they arrested them. Most times if another jurisdiction makes the arrest it takes a day or two worth of paperwork to make the transfer.

Anyway , I bet a friendlily $1 they were arrested within the GTA by TP .... you can pay me tomorrow ... haaaaa

Glad they were arrested anyway.

I hope this gives Roya (SP wife some peace). I wonder if it was the new video that they released that led to someone giving them a tip? If police keep talking and creating awareness about it I feel it gets out to more people. I really feel SP was hesitant going in with these 2 individuals. I just don't know how plausible it is that you would meet someone at midnight to buy an item. Someone said a tar machine but those things look pretty big to put in an apartment.

Wondering if they were found in Winnipeg the following was said Monday:

Toronto slaying suspects may be in Winnipeg, police say
The two people suspected in the killing of Sina Parsi, 32, may be in Winnipeg, police said Monday.

It seems the Winnipeg paper has it as news but in Toronto I am not finding it highlighted in the news.

Wondering if they were found in Winnipeg the following was said Monday:

Toronto slaying suspects may be in Winnipeg, police say
The two people suspected in the killing of Sina Parsi, 32, may be in Winnipeg, police said Monday.

It seems the Winnipeg paper has it as news but in Toronto I am not finding it highlighted in the news.

That was the misleading article that started it ..... Winnipeg Free Press reported "Suspect thought to be in Winnipeg arrested" .

That is the completely misleading headline by Winnipeg

Because the next line says .... Toronto Police Tweeted early Tuesday morning that Clyde Marshall and Sabrina Chouart have been arrested and are scheduled to appear in Toronto court Tuesday.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/lo...ght-to-be-in-Winnipeg-arrested-309204011.html

That is why I said a couple of posts ago they were likely in Toronto area. I can guarantee you if the were arrested in Winnipeg the cops there would want the glory. I am near Winnipeg as we speak.

That was the misleading article that started it ..... Winnipeg Free Press reported "Suspect thought to be in Winnipeg arrested" .

That is the completely misleading headline by Winnipeg

Because the next line says .... Toronto Police Tweeted early Tuesday morning that Clyde Marshall and Sabrina Chouart have been arrested and are scheduled to appear in Toronto court Tuesday.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/lo...ght-to-be-in-Winnipeg-arrested-309204011.html

That is why I said a couple of posts ago they were likely in Toronto area. I can guarantee you if the were arrested in Winnipeg the cops there would want the glory. I am near Winnipeg as we speak.

Thank you for clarifying this I was so confused!

Are the OPP handling this case ? Then why is the Toronto Police saying they arrested them. Most times if another jurisdiction makes the arrest it takes a day or two worth of paperwork to make the transfer.

Anyway , I bet a friendlily $1 they were arrested within the GTA by TP .... you can pay me tomorrow ... haaaaa

Glad they were arrested anyway.

No the OPP are not handling this case but LE agencies share resources (e.g. Toronto Police don't have a Helicopter but they can rely on the OPP or YRP ) Also notice that Toronto Police did not Tweet that THEY arrested the suspects only that they have been arrested.

I am going to make prediction. Since the tweets from Toronto Police don't indicate that THEY made the arrest (something I am sure they would do if the suspects were arrested by TPS) it would seem that the suspects were arrested outside of Toronto. I suspect - based on a hunch - that they were arrested in the area of Windsor Ontario.

Dana Brown und 5 weitere folgen
NEWSTALK1010 ‏@newstalk1010 33 Min.Vor 33 Minuten
JUST IN: #Toronto Police say #SabrinaAndClyde were arrested in the Niagara region. Court appearance later today.

Dana Brown und 5 weitere folgen
NEWSTALK1010 ‏@newstalk1010 26 Min.Vor 26 Minuten Übersetzung anzeigen
JUST IN: Police in Niagara Falls say #SabrinaAndClyde were arrested there. Wouldn't confirm what time.

Chief Jeff McGuire retweetete
Toronto Police ‏@TorontoPolice 13 Std.Vor 13 Stunden
Toronto Police retweetete Kevin Masterman
See #SabrinaAndClyde call 911 - Considered *Armed & Dangerous* Wanted for Toronto murder of Sina Parsi ^sm

Insp. Richard Frayne ‏@InspFrayne 23 Std.Vor 23 Stunden
.@NiagRegPolice PSAP received 362 9-1-1 calls + 495 regular calls with 253 police incidents responded to in the past 24 hours. #safeniagara

Toronto Police OPS
‏@TPSOperations
1/2 Two suspects wanted in connection with the Sina Parsi homicide have been arrested. Clyde Marshall and Sabrina Chouart are scheduled...

Toronto Police OPS ‏@TPSOperations 5 Std.Vor 5 Stunden Übersetzung anzeigen
2/2 to appear in court at 2201 Finch Ave West on Tuesday the 23rd of June 2015.^md

Twitter
Linda Ward
@LindaWardCBC
Police say Sabrina & Clyde arrested yesterday in the Niagara region without incident. Pair to appear in Finch court later this am #cbcto

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back