Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My Longshot guess...they took the go train sometime after 6am to downtown hamilton that Wednesday morning then picked up supplies and a tent. Then hiked the Bruce Trail all the way to the Niagara Area....or took a bus haha

Like several have said before, the Timmins CT suspect was very unlikely to be CM. Peoples imaginations get the better of them. Ontario is a big province, lots of crimes happen here every day. People always try to connect them but in reality threes a very low probability that any of them are connected.

Yes, with a registered population of between 13-14 million people, not including the "unregistered" IYKWIM, there are plenty of people in the province to be committing individual crimes on an hourly basis IMO.

MOO

Ya, well we'll have Dellen Millard to tide us over til then.

Likely our questions won't be answered for about 3 years. :(

MOO

I don't think the answers will be overly surprising. I learned a long time ago not to overcomplicate things and this case isn't any different. Simplified, SP was out doing something that he shouldn't have been doing. CM saw that he had $400 dollars in twenties and simply wanted it. He stabbed him without really thinking it through, then went on the run. The only intriguing thing about this case is that SP seemed to be clean cut, athletic, respectable, and didn't seem to have any indications of having a dark side. But many people do, and unfortunately for SP it cost him his life.

Does anyone think they may have been planning to cross into the USA ?

RP's lawyer says they will appear in an hour, and RP will issue a statement afterward.

RP's lawyer says they will appear in an hour, and RP will issue a statement afterward.

Geoffrey Pollock ‏@geoffpollock 34 Min.Vor 34 Minuten
Re: Homicide of #SinaParsi. On route now to the first appearance of “#SabrinaAndClyde with my client, Roya Parsi, the widow of #SinaParsi.

Geoffrey Pollock ‏@geoffpollock 31 Min.Vor 31 Minuten
Re: Homicide of #SinaParsi. Grieving widow to issue statement in front of courthouse after #SabrinaAndClyde appearance at 2201 Finch Ave. W.

Twitter
Linda Ward
@LindaWardCBC
Sabrina Chouart's father tells @CBCOttawa he is relieved his daughter is in custody & says may bring relief to #Parsi family. #cbcto

Twitter
Linda Ward
@LindaWardCBC
Sabrina Chouart's father tells @CBCOttawa he is relieved his daughter is in custody & says may bring relief to #Parsi family. #cbcto

Once CM and SC are separated I bet Sabrina will be cooperative with police .

I don't think the answers will be overly surprising. I learned a long time ago not to overcomplicate things and this case isn't any different. Simplified, SP was out doing something that he shouldn't have been doing. CM saw that he had $400 dollars in twenties and simply wanted it. He stabbed him without really thinking it through, then went on the run. The only intriguing thing about this case is that SP seemed to be clean cut, athletic, respectable, and didn't seem to have any indications of having a dark side. But many people do, and unfortunately for SP it cost him his life.

I have this feeling like the initial plan as far as SP knew, was only to meet at the Tim Horton's, not to go back to their apartment. That is the only thing that makes sense to me as far as parking his truck there. They would have told him it is only a short walk, no sense to move your truck. The question is - how/why did they get him to go home with them.

If it is a random Kijiji/Craiglist thing I hope that we find out sooner rather than later. As far as SP having a dark side - he looked awfully nervous in that tape. If it was something a little shady, I don't think it was a regular thing for him.

I have this feeling like the initial plan as far as SP knew, was only to meet at the Tim Horton's, not to go back to their apartment. That is the only thing that makes sense to me as far as parking his truck there. They would have told him it is only a short walk, no sense to move your truck. The question is - how/why did they get him to go home with them.

If it is a random Kijiji/Craiglist thing I hope that we find out sooner rather than later. As far as SP having a dark side - he looked awfully nervous in that tape. If it was something a little shady, I don't think it was a regular thing for him.

BBM. Very untypical thing for a drug dealer to do. Drug dealers, like drug buyers, want to spend as little time together as possible. The order is generally confirmed and the amount is agreed upon in advance. Its as simple as exchanging packages and going your separate ways. Anything out of the ordinary starts setting off alarm bells of a possible sting operation.

Prostitution on the other hand is a little different. The "seller" generally wants to get a look at the "buyer" prior to actually meeting, so they will be sent to an accessible public location. If the seller is leery of the buyer, they simply walk away.

The reason I doubt the drug angle is that I don't feel these people knew each other. And unless SP had a severe drug problem, I don't think he would be contacting unknown dealers in the middle of the night, and I don't see an obvious link of someone referring these people to SP. But who knows? Bottom line, SP wasn't there for innocent purposes, I'll guarantee that.

Nicole O'Reilly und 4 weitere folgen
Catherine McDonald ‏@cmcdonaldglobal 8 Min.Vor 8 Minuten
Sina Parsi's widow Roya & her lawyer have just arrived at court #SinaParsi for #SabrinaandClyde court appearance

incl. pic

Geoffrey Pollock ‏@geoffpollock 4 Min.Vor 4 Minuten Toronto, Ontario
Widow Roya Parsi to speak to media in front of courthouse, 2201 Finch Ave. W. after #SabrinaAndClyde appearance today.

I have this feeling like the initial plan as far as SP knew, was only to meet at the Tim Horton's, not to go back to their apartment. That is the only thing that makes sense to me as far as parking his truck there. They would have told him it is only a short walk, no sense to move your truck. The question is - how/why did they get him to go home with them..

I started out thinking that too , but changed my mind when CBC showed the actual spot he parked his truck .... it is at the far corner of the lot at Jane St and Alliance Ave .... about as far away as you can get from the coffee shop , and the closest toward the direction of the apartments.

Having said that , he could have been parked closer to Tims or the bank a bit earlier and then moved the truck

Another curiosity .... according to his wife , the camera shows him park the truck and head in the direction of the apartments , so where were CM and SC ??? .... they must have met somewhere between the parking lot and the apartment

Here is the CBC video showing Mrs Parsi and where the truck was parked http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...igation-taken-over-by-homicide-unit-1.3111181

Catherine McDonald ‏@cmcdonaldglobal · 29m29 minutes ago
Sina Parsi's widow Roya & her lawyer have just arrived at court #SinaParsi for #SabrinaandClyde court appearance

nfjqd4.jpg

https://twitter.com/cmcdonaldglobal

Catherine McDonald ‏@cmcdonaldglobal · 4m4 minutes ago
Back in court after break for 1st appearance of #SabrinaAndClyde accused of 1st degree murder of Sina Parsi. Suspects at courthouse now

Michele Mandel ‏@MandelSun · 4m4 minutes ago
Suspects have arrived at Finch courthouse but haven't yet been brought into courtroom . #SabrinaAndClyde

I started out thinking that too , but changed my mind when CBC showed the actual spot he parked his truck .... it is at the far corner of the lot at Jane St and Alliance Ave .... about as far away as you can get from the coffee shop , and the closest toward the direction of the apartments.

Having said that , he could have been parked closer to Tims or the bank a bit earlier and then moved the truck

Another curiosity .... according to his wife , the camera shows him park the truck and head in the direction of the apartments , so where were CM and SC ??? .... they must have met somewhere between the parking lot and the apartment

Here is the CBC video showing Mrs Parsi and where the truck was parked http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...igation-taken-over-by-homicide-unit-1.3111181
I continue to wonder at that time that they located the truck, why was homicide brought on the case then.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

marianne boucher und 2 weitere folgen
Michele Mandel ‏@MandelSun 8 Min.Vor 8 Minuten
Suspects have arrived at Finch courthouse but haven't yet been brought into courtroom . #SabrinaAndClyde

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back