Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
marianne boucher ‏@CityCourtsTO 2 Min.Vor 2 Minuten
Waiting in Finch court to get a drawing of #SabrinaAndClyde making first court appearance in murder of Sina Parsi. Jumpsuits expected.

Yes, white in colour. SC has NOT black dyed hair.

Why would they be put in jumpsuits?
Any particular significance if they are white? (psych. department?)

Their clothes have likely been taken for forensic testing.

Why would they be put in jumpsuits?
Any particular significance if they are white? (psych. department?)

Looks like a disposable jumpsuit for forensics. ???
Have first thought SC sits freshly showered in white bathrobe.

Michele Mandel ‏@MandelSun · 1m1 minute ago
#SabrinaAndClyde fire alarm

Really? In the courthouse?

Catherine McDonald ‏@cmcdonaldglobal · 48m48 minutes ago
A bail hearing for those accused of 1st degree murder must take place before Superior court judge. Won't happen today since JP presiding

Catherine McDonald ‏@cmcdonaldglobal · 42s43 seconds ago
Fire alarm at courthouse. Sina parsi's widow about to give statement

CityNews Toronto ‏@CityNews 6 Min.Vor 6 Minuten
Roya Parsi, widow of Sina #Parsi, says she's relieved that the suspects in his murder have been arrested and thanks police and the public.

CityNews Toronto ‏@CityNews 7 Min.Vor 7 Minuten
Roya Parsi, widow of Sina #Parsi: "Sina was a wonderful man, he was caring. He was the love of my life...he was everything to me."

Michele Mandel ‏@MandelSun 3 Min.Vor 3 Minuten
She buried her husband day before Father's Day which was particularly hard because they were hoping to start a family. #SabrinaAndClyde

CityNews Toronto retweetete
Alfredo Colangelo ‏@CityAlfredo 15 Min.Vor 15 Minuten
Sabrina Chouart, 27, and Clyde Marshall, 36, in court. Arrested for the murder of Sina parsi

https://twitter.com/CityNews

video SC, very relaxed, impudent

http://www.citynews.ca/2015/06/23/suspects-in-sina-parsi-homicide-arrested/
Definitely no signs of remorse...she smiles with a little chuckle, I am guessing because cameras are trying to film her. This to me this shows she has no conscience...is SC a psychopath? Hope not and she was maybe just dealing with the moment in a way much different way than 96% of the population would.

SC looks very smug and relaxed to me. Smh.
Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely no signs of remorse...she smiles with a little chuckle, I am guessing because cameras are trying to film her. This to me this shows she has no conscience...is SC a psychopath? Hope not and she was maybe just dealing with the moment in a way much different way than 96% of the population would.

Not unexpected really. People like her live day to day, life is a struggle. Need money for rent, need money to eat, need money to feed deadbeat boyfriend. Shucking coffee at Tim Hortons doesn't cover it. Being on the run for two weeks. No shower, no food, no bed. All the sudden she's in custody and she's clean and fed. She has a comfortable bed and she doesn't have to worry about scrounging a dollar tomorrow. I'd imagine a weight has been lifted and life ain't as bad on the inside as she thought it would be.

Yes not what I was expecting of SC. Almost like she is flirting with the cop. They've got them now, I don't think these two deserve much more of our attention.

I started out thinking that too , but changed my mind when CBC showed the actual spot he parked his truck .... it is at the far corner of the lot at Jane St and Alliance Ave .... about as far away as you can get from the coffee shop , and the closest toward the direction of the apartments.

Having said that , he could have been parked closer to Tims or the bank a bit earlier and then moved the truck

Another curiosity .... according to his wife , the camera shows him park the truck and head in the direction of the apartments , so where were CM and SC ??? .... they must have met somewhere between the parking lot and the apartment

Here is the CBC video showing Mrs Parsi and where the truck was parked http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...igation-taken-over-by-homicide-unit-1.3111181
So early CTV reports stated SP was captured by video entering RBC to withdraw $$ then walking back through TimH parking lot towards his vehicle then continued walking past his vehicle towards the wooded area in the south direction. Then RP is on video saying SP was last seen on video getting out of his truck and walking south on Jane St. towards the wooded area. Which is it? Did he get out of the truck at 1130pm and walk south? Did he park truck, walk to RBC 1st then walk back and then past his truck? Or did he drive closer to RBC get out $$ get back in truck then park in TimH/Food Basics parking lot near that sign listing all the stores in strip mall and get back out of truck then walk south? I know this might not be a huge deal but considering he apparently left soccer park around 10:15pm (Fazia Mahdi Park just as an example), then driving to Jane/Alliance area would take 22-30 min max....add another 10 min for misc reasons....SP would arrive in that area at 11pm...what happened from 11pm to 1130pm? Or if he did arrive closer to 1130pm...what was SP doing from 10:25pm til 11pm? Maybe SP met CM and SC somewhere else earlier, dropped them off close to apt. then they told SP a Royal Bank was just up the street and said they will walk up to meet him shortly after or meet half way?? Also if it is only a 7 min walk to apt, what was SP or SP, CM and SC doing for the other 38 min since they have him leaving parking lot area at 1130pm and we see them at apt around 12:15am....so many time gaps...then CTV reported (June 12th I believe) that SP had money taken out of his account early Wednesday morning after he went missing but then a minute later in the same report CTV said that police are now saying $$ was taken out of SP's bank account Thursday morning...so which is it?? So maybe SP took out $400 before midnight June 9th, then SC and CM forced him to give up PIN before he was killed. Then they tried atm after murder and maybe got more $$ out if its based on calender business days instead of 24 hour limits then used bank card one more time Thursday morning and if this was the case then they must have stayed in Toronto after they tied up their dog to that pole and never left for Niagara area until Thursday June 11th because had the bank card pinged in Hamilton or Niagara they would have focused the manhunt more in the golden horseshoe area.

marianne boucher ‏@CityCourtsTO 2 Min.Vor 2 Minuten
Waiting in Finch court to get a drawing of #SabrinaAndClyde making first court appearance in murder of Sina Parsi. Jumpsuits expected.

Yes, white in colour. SC has NOT black dyed hair.
Really eh, her hair looks exact same as June 10th...dying hair black must have been from a witness who let their imagination get the best of them and thought SC had a lookalike out there only hair was black so now people were probably focusing more on a couple with the female having black hair. Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see!

It may be a false hope , but if she was not directly involved in the murder , has had a hot bath , something to eat , a good sleep , and is now free of the controlling clutches of CM .... maybe that gives her reason to smile.

Maybe she has a sense of relief now that it is over. Somehow I cant see her being a cold blooded sociopath , but I have been wrong before.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlesCGB
Back