Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can't comment on any relationship btw victims and perps.

Sometime around the 10th he would be deceased. He would have been in the apartment.

Be cautious around these individuals. Call 911.

Large number of reports from N. Ontario, seen hitchhiking. Not verified.

Both have full backpacks. She has a blue hoodie/parka.

Holding off on cause of death for now until perps are apprehended.

He wont comment if Parsi was alive or dead when they left the apartment. Parsi knew the perps since he entered their apartment around midnight.

Detective backtracking now on whether Parsi knew the perps.

The presser link again:

[video=youtube;gnFAJqozL3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnFAJqozL3o[/video]

refresh video to see the whole thing again.

He wont comment if Parsi was alive or dead when they left the apartment. Parsi knew the perps since he entered their apartment around midnight.

Thanks for the live link Matou

I heard him say that too .... "obviously he knew them because he came to their apartment" ..... then later declined to comment on their "relationship"

Anyone else hear the Cop say there have been some sightings in "Northern Areas" or "Northern Ontario"

No comment on the initial info apparently given to the family and released by CTV news about Parsi being seen on bank surveillence before heading towards wooded area/apt building.

Notice police said the building has excellent video surveillance

That tells me they will have plenty of video from when Sina arrived at the apartment

The detective says Northern Ontario and Eastern Ontario @ 7:00 and repeats the N. Ontario info again but doesn't say where in N. Ontario.

This couple had been living at the Woolner Ave apt for 2 years. I wonder if either of them worked at a regular job or if they were financing themselves in other ways?

Notice police said the building has excellent video surveillance

That tells me they will have plenty of video from when Sina arrived at the apartment
Definately! And if he went in alone. Anyone else who entered or left. That day or any other day. Also prior activity at that apartment. In the presser he said they had lived there about 2 years. Did they have jobs? Haven't heard much about this couple. What about SP? What did he do for a living?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that SP was a roofing contractor. Not sure about the other two.

The detective says Northern Ontario and Eastern Ontario @ 7:00 and repeats the N. Ontario info again but doesn't say where in N. Ontario.
Yes! N. ON is a huge place. And then this officer lives in T.O. so what is northern Ontario to him? I live between Toronto and Northern Ontario so where abouts are they?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Somebody at the press conference should have asked where in Northern Ontario! Instead of asking three times how the victim knew the suspects when it was clear they were not giving out that info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back