Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We need a shot of his jacket with the red design.

clyde missing teeth 2.JPGclyde missing teeth 1..JPG.

Looks like a lot of front teeth missing .... either from hockey or fighting ... hockey being the least likely

So that shot of Clyde with the doors behind him is not from the apartment I believe. Likely from the bank. JMO

So that shot of Clyde with the doors behind him is not from the apartment I believe. Likely from the bank. JMO

There is a second shot of her as well without the blue hoodie on. Where is that from?

22 second video courtesy CTV showing exterior of the apartment bldg and a picture of the deceased and his wife ... they are a nice looking couple .... sad turn of events.

[video=youtube;lBhzO2QETCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBhzO2QETCA[/video]

There is a second shot of her as well without the blue hoodie on. Where is that from?

(My guess) .... could they be from the ATM when they tried to take money from Sina's bank account a day or 2 before they left the apartment ?? ..... at least the one of CM looks like inside a bank entrance to me.

If SP was a roofing contractor, is it possible the male perp worked for him at some point?

Male perp is scrawny a and fair but the sun in Ontario isn't as brutal for day laborer so as in the Southern U.S. where a roofer might look like a leather handbag.

(My guess) .... could they be from the ATM when they tried to take money from Sina's bank account a day or 2 before they left the apartment ?? ..... at least the one of CM looks like inside a bank entrance to me.

What mean the black rectangels in the background with inscription "PUSH"?

So the detective didn't really explain how police came to check that specific apartment that led to the discovery of Parsi's body, did he?

The one of CM does look like a bank entrance, but the one of her looks like the apartment hallway. I am thinking it has to be from before the two of them exited at 4:10 am as the detective in the press conference made it pretty obvious that they did not return after that.

So the detective didn't really explain how police came to check that specific apartment that led to the discovery of Parsi's body, did he?

I would assume that they found his truck at the apartment, checked the security footage and found which apartment he went in to. My guess is that he was lured there by prostitution or drug transaction? Sounds like he entered the apartment without being forced sometime close to midnight, and the suspects didn't look like the type that SP would associate with, so it kind of makes sense. Once inside the apartment he is accosted and his wallet is taken.

Thanks for the updates everyone!

I guess I can stop peering out my car window at all and sundry with a brown dog at the end of a leash. :smile:

I would assume that they found his truck at the apartment, checked the security footage and found which apartment he went in to. My guess is that he was lured there by prostitution or drug transaction? Sounds like he entered the apartment without being forced sometime close to midnight, and the suspects didn't look like the type that SP would associate with, so it kind of makes sense. Once inside the apartment he is accosted and his wallet is taken.

The truck was found in a strip mall parking lot at Jane & Alliance a block north of the apartment building. From what I understand, they received a tip that SP may have been in the apartment.

The truck was found in a strip mall parking lot at Jane & Alliance a block north of the apartment building. From what I understand, they received a tip that SP may have been in the apartment.

I have the feeling the truck was moved and thats why his wallet was in it. Possibly used to hit the bank machine?

I thought they left the apartment roughly 4 hours after SP disappeared. So my guess is he showed up at the apartment close to midnight looking for sex or drugs. He was attacked, and the couple took his wallet and truck to hit the bank machine. The dump the truck a short distance from the apartment, return to pack a few things, and they're gone. I also heard this morning that they are no longer traveling with the dog?

I have the feeling the truck was moved and thats why his wallet was in it. Possibly used to hit the bank machine?

Early on the media was reporting that SP was caught on camera walking away from his truck in the strip mall parking lot. I assumed he parked there and walked to the apartment. They said his wallet was not found in the truck but nearby.

The dog was found tied to a post in Toronto on Saturday. It seems as though they left the apartment at 4 am Wednesday morning but were perhaps hiding out in Toronto until the body was found. You know, even with the reports, they could still be hiding out in Toronto. Wouldn't that be less risky than hitchhiking up the 400 or 401? JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23
Back