Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm thinking they will go to a French speaking community. North bay, Nippising, Kapuskasing, Iroquois Falls, or way out to Timmins. JMO

That presser may not have been enlightening for what was said, but it sure was in terms of what details the police didn't want to release. Wonder what made the couple resort to murder that particular evening?

What I pick up from the presser...victim is in appt seemingly voluntarily, 4hrs goes by before the couple split, LE says violent death (4:45), no gunshots reported so he's strangled, stabbed, or bludgeoned almost sounds like a street level hit JMO

I would think the dog would have gone ballistic inside of the apt as well, if there was a struggle. JMO

I would think the dog would have gone ballistic inside of the apt as well, if there was a struggle. JMO

From that video, it appeared to me that the dog is young. Not saying the dog might not have gone ballistic but one would think LE might have been called if there was a lot of noise going on in that apartment. Sounds like he arrived around midnight and the couple left around 4 am.

Just watched the video again and that dog has a very distinctive gait. It kicks its front legs out, especially the left.

From that video, it appeared to me that the dog is young. Not saying the dog might not have gone ballistic but one would think LE might have been called if there was a lot of noise going on in that apartment. Sounds like he arrived around midnight and the couple left around 4 am.

Just watched the video again and that dog has a very distinctive gait. It kicks its front legs out, especially the left.

I think the dog is wearing a harness, maybe it was too tight?

...something doesn't add up, the couple arnt transients, assuming they've been paying rent at the appt for 2yrs as reported? watching that appt surveillance vid just a cold callious murder

...something doesn't add up, the couple arnt transients, assuming they've been paying rent at the appt for 2yrs as reported? watching that appt surveillance vid just a cold callious murder

When they first come out of the apartment Sabrina looks like she is wiping tears away....but then after that, yes, they seem "normal". It also doesn't look like are drug-crazed killers. They appear to be lucid and in control.

When they first come out of the apartment Sabrina looks like she is wiping tears away....but then after that, yes, they seen "normal". It also doesn't look like are drug-crazed killers. They appear to be lucid and in control.

I thought it looked like wiping away tears too .... and yes , kinda spooky to see how "calm" they were after killing someone.

The Toronto Police would like to thank the public for their assistance and co-operation. The dog belonging to Sabrina Couhart and Clyde Marshall has been located.

It has been reported that:

- an abandoned dog was brought into Toronto Animal Services in the Islington Avenue and Dundas Street West area

- the dog had been tied to a post and left alone

believed that both Sabrina Couhart and Clyde Marshall have been travelling without the dog since the early morning hours of Saturday, June 13, 2015.

http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/32119

Well I have to say I was worried about their dog. I'm a bit confused about the timeline again.

Well I have to say I was worried about their dog. I'm a bit confused about the timeline again.

So when were these supposed sightings in Northern Ontario?

Is it possible that they left the dog with someone else promising to come back, but then they didn't? ...and then the individual realized that they were stuck with a dog that could connect them with the killers?

Sabrina was likely wiping away tears knowing she would have to abandon her dog. JMO

But then they also said to be on the lookout for their brown dog which is obviously not with them so maybe their lead is not that accurate.

Sabrina was likely wiping away tears knowing she would have to abandon her dog. JMO

I was thinking she wiped away tears because she was sad they had to leave their apartment .... at 1:29 to 1:34 you can see she wipes again in front of the elevator.

Also at 0:35 to 0:38 CM appears to be missing a lot of front teeth when he opens his mouth to speak to the dog

He must have been in a few fights in his life.

I captured some stills & will put them in my next post.

[video=youtube;EONV1-hU-FA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EONV1-hU-FA&app=desktop[/video]

I watched the video in full screen, she is definitely wiping away tears.

I am glad to hear they left the dog behind as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cortneyrose
Back