Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The dog was found tied to a post in Toronto on Saturday. It seems as though they left the apartment at 4 am Wednesday morning but were perhaps hiding out in Toronto until the body was found. You know, even with the reports, they could still be hiding out in Toronto. Wouldn't that be less risky than hitchhiking up the 400 or 401? JMO

I agree 100%. If they were to flee, they would have to have a safe destination or a good bit of cash, neither of which these two seem to have. You can blend in in a city the size of Toronto, but on the open road you would be a target. Probably safer to lay low at a friend's apartment until the news dies down a bit.

And why didn't LE say anything about the dog yesterday at the press conference? In fact they told people they were travelling with the dog!

I agree 100%. If they were to flee, they would have to have a safe destination or a good bit of cash, neither of which these two seem to have. You can blend in in a city the size of Toronto, but on the open road you would be a target. Probably safer to lay low at a friend's apartment until the news dies down a bit.

And why didn't LE say anything about the dog yesterday at the press conference? In fact they told people they were travelling with the dog!
I think the pound where the dog was saw the presser and called it in. I don't think they knew about the dog until later in the afternoon or night. MOO

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

What mean the black rectangels in the background with inscription "PUSH"?
I don't see this picture but that is a sign on the door so you push the door open. On the other side it would say PULL.

They don't work anyway. I always pull when I should push and push when I should pull. [emoji6]

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Hi All! Long time since i have followed a case, this is an interesting one.
My thoughts and my humble opinion only is this:
SP some how was in contact with these two, sex, drugs or other, possibly contacted through an ad online or something... . SP texted them and went to their place. SP parked his truck in the plaza took out cash and headed on foot to thr building, possibly he was following instructions from the two accused.
Once at the building, i am not sure what went down, all we know is that SP was killed in that apartment. I then think that the two accused fled the building and took SP wallet with them, they attempted to take out cash but because SP already had withdrawn $400, daily limit, they were unable let to take out more.
The two accused then had the original $400 and either;
A) hid at a friends in toronto with dog, body found and they decide to tie dog to post and leave Toronto (this would be saturday)
B) gave dog to a friend to watch for a few days, left Toronto then (early morning june 11) and are in fact in northern Ontario as reports claim they have been seen. The friend with dog see's the news body found and decides to dump the dog to get rid of any connection to the accused... or possibly the friend with dog just got sick of having the dog when the two didn't come back as they maybe said they would.

Anyway that's my thoughts on this one.
RIP Sina Parsi

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

The dog was found tied to a post in Toronto on Saturday. It seems as though they left the apartment at 4 am Wednesday morning but were perhaps hiding out in Toronto until the body was found. You know, even with the reports, they could still be hiding out in Toronto. Wouldn't that be less risky than hitchhiking up the 400 or 401? JMO

I'm thinking the same thing. The location where they left the dog is very close to the Bloor/Islington subway. They also could have taken the subway back to Union and grabbed a bus to get out of town. I assume LE are checking all surveillence of subway stations along that route and particularly Union Station?

MOO

What mean the black rectangels in the background with inscription "PUSH"?

The "push" on the door is likely from a business establishment and is probably from the inside of a bank. The shade of blue on the window stripe is known to the Royal Bank (RBC) which is the bank beside the Tim Horton's where SP's truck was found.

HTH

2egh00m.jpg

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/sina-parsi-death-suspects-in-vaughan-murder-case-may-be-heading-to-b-c-1.2424817

Police believe two suspects wanted in a Toronto-area murder investigation may be heading west to B.C.
On Tuesday, Vancouver police issued a statement saying that they have reason to believe that the pair may be heading to the Lower Mainland of Canada's western-most province, though they did not provide further details.

The dog was found on Thursday morning -

It was tied to a pole next to a bag of food, and had no tags on its collar.
Heather Ervin, the woman who found the dog, said she first spotted it on Thursday morning on her way to work. Ervin went to work, then came back a short time later with a colleague. She asked neighbours if anyone recognized the dog, then called animal services.

ETA - The info about where the suspects may be heading is all over the place - Northern Ontario, Montreal, the Maritimes, now Vancouver? So it seems it's all based on guesswork, no actual evidence or reliable sightings?

Just a visual of the strip mall and bank where SP's truck was found. Bank to the left, Tim Horton's to the right, wooded area further right (south) and buildings on Woolner on the far right side. That was a bit of a hike. There is a small strip plaza right at Jane and Woolner. I wonder why he didn't choose to park there?

f2irg8.png

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/sina-parsi-death-suspects-in-vaughan-murder-case-may-be-heading-to-b-c-1.2424817

The dog was found on Thursday morning -

ETA - The info about where the suspects may be heading is all over the place - Northern Ontario, Montreal, the Maritimes, now Vancouver? So it seems it's all based on guesswork, no actual evidence or reliable sightings?

Well I believe you have to go north in Ontario before you can head west. If they were able to get a bus out of Union Station to take them north, perhaps they were hitching from there? Looks like they had a lot of lead time. LE may be receiving tips from people who gave them rides?

MOO

Just a visual of the strip mall and bank where SP's truck was found. Bank to the left, Tim Horton's to the right, wooded area further right (south) and buildings on Woolner on the far right side. That was a bit of a hike. There is a small strip plaza right at Jane and Woolner. I wonder why he didn't choose to park there?

f2irg8.png
Maybe there was no bank in the other plaza?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

f2irg8.png

I bet he did not want to be seen (his truck seen) near the apartment block .... he preferred to "sneak over" because he knew he was doing something he shouldn't have.

Plus he could park near the Tim Hortons for an hour or two ... no problem ... whereas any public parking near the large apt blocks are usually vigilant to not allow tenants or visitors to park there .... otherwise the lot would be packed full .... just some thoughts

ps: I tried to zoom in on the RBC doors ... kinda hard because they are elevated on a ramp affair .... but it did look like double doors (somewhat) similar to the surveillance picture of Clyde ... and YES the blue looks like RBC colors.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/06/16...-mans-murder-pleas-for-her-to-turn-herself-in

Sabrina's father speaks to media.

“I just want her to give herself in and make things right,” Martial Chouart said Monday night in an interview."

The father speaks of SC meeting CM while working at a Tim Horton's near a homeless shelter. He doesn't elaborate where but later in the article he mentions again that she works/worked at a Tim Horton's in Toronto. I wonder if she worked at the one where SP parked his truck? Was that their connection? He met her there and they developed some type of "business arrangement"?

MOO

Out of town buses do not leave from Union Station only Go buses and Go trains and Via Rail trains. The bus terminal is on Bay and Dundas.

Out of town buses do not leave from Union Station only Go buses and Go trains and Via Rail trains. The bus terminal is on Bay and Dundas.

Just googled a one way fare for 2 adults on Greyhound from Toronto to Thunder Bay and it was $381. Approximately a 21hr trip. Leaves at 12:15pm. I wonder if they also had some savings in the bank of their own that they withdrew? They had been regular renters at that building for 2 years and now it appears that she may have been working a regular job for at least some of that time which would require her to hold a bank account.

MOO

The father speaks of SC meeting CM while working at a Tim Horton's near a homeless shelter. He doesn't elaborate where but later in the article he mentions again that she works/worked at a Tim Horton's in Toronto. I wonder if she worked at the one where SP parked his truck? Was that their connection? He met her there and they developed some type of "business arrangement"?

MOO

You took the words right out of my mouth .... boy you are good .... haaaaaa
Could very well be possible they "met" at that Tim Hortons ... she did live nearby .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58
Back