Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good point, it seems the wallet might have been found in a wooded area *near* the truck so they could have gone north to that RBC at Jane & Alliance if they were quick about it.

Somebody remind me, if someone has your bank card and tries your PIN unsuccessfully (say several times) does your bank branch get a notification alert of some sort?

Did LE say whether they were successful in getting in to his account? I'm thinking that SP was subdued and forced to give his PIN. Only an idiot would think he could have guessed the number.

I think they had already decided to ditch the dog. Unfeasible for them to go on the run with a pet. They obviously cared for it, and probably kept it as long as possible. Thats why I'm thinking they went to Islington station. And, they couldn't have taken the dog on the GO Train to get out of the city.

Do we know for sure that SP did withdrawal $400 from his account?

Do we know for sure that the two suspects later tried to withdrawal more money from SP account?

The reason i ask is SP may have hit his daily limit by withdrawing $400, so when the suspects tried maybe they didn't get cash out because the limit had been reached. They may have had the pin.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I think they had already decided to ditch the dog. Unfeasible for them to go on the run with a pet. They obviously cared for it, and probably kept it as long as possible. Thats why I'm thinking they went to Islington station. And, they couldn't have taken the dog on the GO Train to get out of the city.

I agree, I think all signs point to them getting on the subway at Islington station.

Did LE say whether they were successful in getting in to his account? I'm thinking that SP was subdued and forced to give his PIN. Only an idiot would think he could have guessed the number.

I was thinking more along those lines too. I was thinking that he may have been forced to give his PIN number before being murdered and CM went to the bank alone to withdraw all of their own funds and to try his hand at getting money from SP's card(s) while SC was packing things up and getting ready to go on the run with CM. It's possible SP gave them the wrong number. I also toyed with the idea that SP was still alive and being held and watched by SC while CM was trying his luck at the bank machine. Maybe if SP gave him the wrong number, or CM could not get any money out due to the daily max being reached, he tossed the wallet and came back angry and that's when SP was killed? Then they left the apt from there and started walking along Dundas trying to sort out their next move and what to do with the dog?

MOO

Do we know for sure that the two suspects later tried to withdrawal more money from SP account?

The reason i ask is SP may have hit his daily limit by withdrawing $400, so when the suspects tried maybe they didn't get cash out because the limit had been reached. They may have had the pin.

There has been so much incorrect information that anything is possible. The information about the $400 withdrawal and the surveillence of SP's movements from both the Tim Horton's and the bank cameras came from CTV news who were on the scene when the truck was found and LE were searching the woods. CTV reported that LE had told SP's family members these details of his movements within that strip mall before he started to walk south towards the wooded area.

MOO

It couldn't be his limit. SP supposedly withdrew the money before midnight. The perps supposedly did after midnight

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

SC's Facebook profile shot prior to it being shut down was a selfie of her with her cell phone. I wonder if she still has the phone and has used it at all. If it were a prepaid phone, would they be able to track it down?

It couldn't be his limit. SP supposedly withdrew the money before midnight. The perps supposedly did after midnight

I think maybe he gave them the wrong number. Or they had to go to the bank to withdraw their own funds to go on the run anyway so perhaps they decided to try a few obvious numbers like birthdate or something?

MOO

I thought about that too but I'm not sure if it goes by calendar days or 24 hr periods. Regardless, if they hit his limit there would have been a message on the bank machine saying as much. Why didn't they just try again the next day? And $400 is a pretty small limit isn't it?

Or perhaps they wiped out his account and they flew to BC. We just don't know if they got money or not, or even tried to. No information has been released about the bank.

So the dog had to held in Animal Services for 3 days to see if the owners come to claim him (according to the woman who found him).

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/si...n-murder-case-may-be-heading-to-b-c-1.2424817

If you go to the fb page of the person who found the dog (name in article, initials HE, wearing a Jays cap) she has a post about finding the dog and also pictures she took. Found the dog on June 10

Apparently she's been interviewed by CP24 and the CBC so far. Dog was found tied to pole in front of Arts Etobicoke, 4893 Dundas St W between 5-6am on June 10th.

Photo at this link. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...aying-suspects-ditch-dog-on-the-run-1.3115156

Cbc twitter mentioning Timmins as a possible place where suspects could be headed.

My limit with BMO is 500 and 4 years ago I took out 400 around 8pm....then 5 hours later at 1 am I took out another 300 because it was a new day after midnight....maybe things have changed but if he took 400 out at lets say 1130pm would these two not have been able to access another 400 after midnight if they forced him to give up PIN?

Winnipeg has been alerted that the suspects may be there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing
Back