Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess you’d break into a Canadian Tire store to steal camping/outdoor gear, ammunintion and hunting rifles? I haven’t seen anyone on Twitter suggesting it’s anyone other than C&S, although LE is asking locals to stay mum on social media.

(For anyone wondering, Canadian Tire stores do automotive repairs and sell every auto part imaginable as well as sporting goods, outdoor enthusiast products, hardware, housewares, paint, lighting etc.)

There is a Home Depot there too but the Crappy Tire will have guns and survival gear as mentioned. I think it's Marshall but where is Chouart? Speculation only by me.

A reporter with CTV just tweeted that police will address the media in a few minutes

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Joey Slattery ‏@joeyslatteryCTV 2m2 minutes ago
Police expected to address the media about the B&E at Canadian Tire in a few minutes. #Timmins #News

Imagine of it is one of the escapees convicts from NY. I doubt it but it did pop in my head

The very first reports said Sina left his friends at 10:15 pm Tuesday (Left the soccer game early)

Then some reports said he was last seen at 11:20 pm Tuesday

I think both are correct

I think "last seen" was in regard to bank video or parking lot surveillance video

Police said he was last seen (on video) walking away from the strip mall in the direction of the wooded area (which is also toward the apartment block)

Police gave out that information when it was still just a missing persons case. (His wife reported him missing the next day at 12:43 pm (Wednesday...

I concur with this timeline. What soccer games run past 11pm? 10:15pm was the time his soccer buddies stated he left, 11:20pm is "last seen", which could be parkinglot/ atm footage.

Personally, I find that media relying on social media tend to be less thorough fact-checkers. So much news is recycled talk (ie. reddit, twitter, facebook), carelessnessly repeated as fact.

Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth [video=twitter;611234074053767168]https://twitter.com/stephaniesmyth/status/611234074053767168[/video]
Source tells @cp24 police ‘highly suspect' suspect(s) in Cdn Tire in Timmins connected to search for suspects in Parsi murder.Not confirmed.

From media update:

LE can view live surveillance inside Canadian Tire.

Suspect has a long gun.

They do not know who the person is.

LE perimeter includes outside area around the store... Home Depot++

No shots fired as of yet.

Timmins LE awaiting OPP tactical unit(s) back-up.

Please don't call Timmins LE to see which stores are closed, LE updates available on social media.

Live coverage of the armed standoff at Canadian Tire in Timmins? Can someone write out what's going on?

My video function is defunct (my toddler disabled Youtube on my ipad and I can't watch videos, haha). I'm not "technologically sophisicated". ;)

I watched the live presser and the detective said the person inside of the Canadian Tire is not known but can't eliminate that it could be Marshall.

Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth [video=twitter;611234074053767168]https://twitter.com/stephaniesmyth/status/611234074053767168[/video]
Source tells @cp24 police ‘highly suspect' suspect(s) in Cdn Tire in Timmins connected to search for suspects in Parsi murder.Not confirmed.

Interesting. "highly suspect suspects" - I like that phrase. I have a feeling Ontario's B&C work alone and it's definitely them not someone aiding them.

So, local LE is holding the perimeter until more sophisticated resources arrive. Meanwhile, suspects inside eating over-priced Jujubes and mixed nuts. :)

So, local LE is holding the perimeter until more sophisticated resources arrive. Meanwhile, suspects inside eating over-priced Jujubes and mixed nuts. :)

I hope they paid for those snacks!

Are there other shoppers and staff in the store? Do the suspects know about the police outside?

Does not seem to be mention of a second person in the store (ie: Sabrina)

I keep thinking what her dad said ..... Clyde is extremely controlling of her .... if she had thoughts about turning herself in I doubt he would let her .... lets face it , if she did not directly participate in the murder she would be better off in the hands of police than on the run with Clyde .... an even worse scenario .... (sorry) if she tried to leave him would he try to kill her (sorry) or has he already (sorry)

Arnie, I thought those thoughts too. I hope Sabrina will go to police if she still can. Hopefully she is still alive.

Suspect is waiting for media to arrive. That had to be the smallest scrum I've ever seen. Maybe 4 or 5 reporters. I laughed when the inspector was waiting for more questions and they all kind of looked at each other and they had no more. Then they realized they needed to know how to spell his name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back