Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had a quick look at the Canadian Tire inventory, what is an air rifle? Is that like a pellet gun? Is that all they sell?

I hope they paid for those snacks!

Are there other shoppers and staff in the store? Do the suspects know about the police outside?
It started at 4:30 this morning, I think i read. So no one else would be inside.

I also think they have live surveillance inside so they would know how many suspects there is and also how they know that 'he' has a long gun.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Timmins is so small though. This is scary and big news to the community. Most people seem very scared about what is going on. JMO

Does not seem to be mention of a second person in the store (ie: Sabrina)

I keep thinking what her dad said ..... Clyde is extremely controlling of her .... if she had thoughts about turning herself in I doubt he would let her .... lets face it , if she did not directly participate in the murder she would be better off in the hands of police than on the run with Clyde .... an even worse scenario .... (sorry) if she tried to leave him would he try to kill her (sorry) or has he already (sorry)

http://www.baytoday.ca/content/news/details.asp?c=80002

^ great little article mentions that the suspect broke into CT at 4:30pm. Talk about full circle.

I agree that he's controlling (SC's father mentioned that CM controlled her phoneand computer use), but I don't think he'd kill her. I think he needs her by his side. Jealous rage tends to be a popular reason for close- range violent deaths (ie. strangle, stab, budgeon,etc) - a crime of passsion.

I had a quick look at the Canadian Tire inventory, what is an air rifle? Is that like a pellet gun? Is that all they sell?
Some Canadian Tires sell guns but not many. I would think that because this is northern Ontario and Timmins, they might gave a couple in stock. Less likely this time of year and probably more in the fall for the start of hunting season. Imo

If this is Clyde in the store, if he didn't get it in the store, where did he get the gun?

CBC News Alerts ‏@CBCAlerts 13m
Police say armed suspect in #Timmins, #Ontario standoff broke into Canadian Tire to steal firearms. Can't rule out link to #Toronto murder.

ETA link: [video=twitter;611241983890300928]https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/611241983890300928[/video]
https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts

Timmins Police fb page is confirming that the B and E was for firearms

Some Canadian Tires sell guns but not many. I would think that because this is northern Ontario and Timmins, they might gave a couple in stock. Less likely this time of year and probably more in the fall for the start of hunting season. Imo

If this is Clyde in the store, if he didn't get it in the store, where did he get the gun?

He's more resourceful then people think. I wouldn't be surprised that he stole it from somewhere/ someone else. CM is well known with NB police for violent crimes (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-b...pect-with-saint-john-ties-continues-1.3113477 ), so he's sort of back on his home turf again (similar terrain, country/deep bush lifestyle, etc). I wouldn't be surprised if the guy worked or lived in Timmins area in the past.

Most people would run to some place they're familiar with.

Timmins Police fb page is confirming that the B and E was for firearms

Thanks for the update. Why are they posting on FB, Twitter when they distinctly asked people not to post about the live sitch? Maybe they cut off the store's internet access.

Thanks for the update. Why are they posting on FB, Twitter when they distinctly asked people not to post about the live sitch? Maybe they cut off the store's internet access.
Timmins police are providing updates on fb and twitter. Holding perimeter. At least one suspect. For firearms. A lot of different teams involved. Don't call them and ask if stores are open.

Nothing to do with their operations. They don't want people to post pics or info about the police. They don't want the suspect to know their location or what they are up to.

Timmins police are providing updates on fb and twitter. Holding perimeter. At least one suspect. For firearms. A lot of different teams involved. Don't call them and ask if stores are open.

Nothing to do with their operations. They don't want people to post pics or info about the police. They don't want the suspect to know their location or what they are up to.

How would he be on the internet or watching TV? Wouldn't he need a password to get online?

Lets look at a Dumb and Dumber Scenario ....

For CM on the run , it would be a good choice to get supplies from a Canadian Tire Store .... camping gear , hunting supplies , axes , knives , tents , bug spray .... yeah , lots of bug spray ... GPS , batteries etc .... but dumb to think he would have the time to assemble everything once the alarm was triggered.

A more sophisticated burglar stealing firearms would be in and out in a few minutes

I recall Police saying CM & SC are not very sophisticated .... hmmmmmm

data would work anywhere. he may have a prepaid phone and uses data for social media.

He could be communicating by phone, his own, or the store's, with someone on the outside giving updates, imo.

How would he be on the internet or watching TV? Wouldn't he need a password to get online?
His cell phone or the TV that is probably in the automotive waiting room.

PM-Tremblay ‏@PM_Tremblay 7 Min.Vor 7 Minuten Übersetzung anzeigen
#Timmins 2 ambulances et pompiers dans le stationnement Canadian Tire où homme barricadé via @Martine_Laberge #onrc

I am afraid there will be dead persons at the end.

Marshall's dog would know, whether his owner is at Can Tire or not, I think?

#Timmins 2 ambulances et pompiers dans le stationnement Canadian Tire où homme barricadé via @Martine_Laberge #onrc
Loosely translated from my high school french 20 years ago.

2 ambulances and firemen stationed at Canadian Tire where man has barricaded himself

I am afraid there will be dead persons at the end.

Marshall's dog would know, whether his owner is at Can Tire or not, I think?

And in English:
2 ambulances and firefighters in the Canadian Tire parking lot where a man barricaded via @Martine_Laberge #onrc

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back