Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“They are definitely on the run,” Det. Shawn Mahoney said Tuesday. “Although we are getting lots of tips, we definitely have no idea where they are.”

It seems they may have discarded their cellphones, have no major amount of cash to sustain themselves and no known associates to harbour them. Police do not believe them to be “sophisticated” criminals or experts at alluding law enforcement.

It’s just a matter of time. Sooner of later, they will be captured by a camera somewhere — whether it’s at a business or somebody with a smartphone gets a pic.

“With today’s technology, it’s very difficult to stay under the radar,” said Mahoney.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/16/clocks-ticking-on-accused-killers-sabrinaandclyde

It couldn't be his limit. SP supposedly withdrew the money before midnight. The perps supposedly did after midnight

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

There have been no times released with regards to when SP parked at the Tim Horton's and proceeded to the bank. I believe he left the soccer game in the Teston Rd Hwy 400 area at about 11:20pm. It takes about 25 minutes to get there in no traffic using Hwy 400. About 45 minutes if he travelled straight down Jane St. I'm assuming he was at the Trio Sportsplex on Cityview Blvd so he did likely take Hwy 400. Not sure but wasn't there something in the presser about him arriving at the apt after midnight?

This one takes you to a heartbreaking short video of SC's father and perhaps brother.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottaw...suspect-begs-her-to-turn-herself-in-1.3115838

It definitely is heartbreaking. I hope she heeds her father's advice. I hope that CM decides to give himself up as well and ask for help. That's better than being on the run.

On a side note, I noticed that CM has some fairly significant scars/dents on his forehead. I wonder if he has had an accident (accidents?) that has contributed to a brain injury. That could explain some of the violence he has exhibited. I'm not making an excuse for him, or excusing him, but hoping that he can get help, whatever his problems are.

Thinking of Sina Parsi's loved ones right now.
Rest in peace Sina.
:rose:

There have been no times released with regards to when SP parked at the Tim Horton's and proceeded to the bank. I believe he left the soccer game in the Teston Rd Hwy 400 area at about 11:20pm. It takes about 25 minutes to get there in no traffic using Hwy 400. About 45 minutes if he travelled straight down Jane St. I'm assuming he was at the Trio Sportsplex on Cityview Blvd so he did likely take Hwy 400. Not sure but wasn't there something in the presser about him arriving at the apt after midnight?
Media I'm reading state he left the soccer game at 10:15 and didn't the detective, at the presser, say that he entered the apartment shortly before midnight?

Media I'm reading state he left the soccer game at 10:15 and didn't the detective, at the presser, say that he entered the apartment shortly before midnight?

It has been inconsistently reported as 10:15 and 11:20 pm.

Scroll down the page and Joe Warmington has a timeline of sorts ....
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/16/clocks-ticking-on-accused-killers-sabrinaandclyde
Who knows how accurate it is .... he likely compiled it from the same sources as we do :)

On CP24 tonight they said the video footage from the apartment was Saturday morning...what????
There has been so much false reporting from the press and also the police in this case it is mind boggling.

Yesterday we were to be on the lookout for this couple with this very distinct dog.

Now as we learn the dog was dumped on June the 10 which was Wednesday. This is a weird thing to say but they cared enough for the dog to take it out of the apartment and tie it up so it can be found. Sparing his life. I can understand why they did not leave it in the apartment because he probably would have started barking and alerted attention to the apartment. But they could have killed the dog and left him in the apartment with SP.

The only obvious thing right now is they killed SP Tuesday night.

I rewatched the presser from yesterday and the homocide officer really backtracked when asked again if SP knew the suspects, saying he did not say that. That is obviously ridiculous because he admitted to that fact two minutes ago.

And why did the police not call animal shelters to be on a lookout for that very cute dog. That is not that hard to do because all dogs picked up as strays go into one main database.
And they had the footage of the dog wearing a very distinct harness.

This case is just too confusing.

The very first reports said Sina left his friends at 10:15 pm Tuesday (Left the soccer game early)

Then some reports said he was last seen at 11:20 pm Tuesday

I think both are correct

I think "last seen" was in regard to bank video or parking lot surveillance video

Police said he was last seen (on video) walking away from the strip mall in the direction of the wooded area (which is also toward the apartment block)

Police gave out that information when it was still just a missing persons case. (His wife reported him missing the next day at 12:43 pm (Wednesday)

Attached is a CBC report showing the 10:15 pm soccer game location ..... the bottom red markers are the parking lot (truck found) and the apartment block (body found)

clyde map.JPG

Edit to Link to map .... if it works .... https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z4m2ymAyyZ04.kXlvZIRuGxHM

Edit again .... found the link to the early missing person report .... very good .... watch the video too , his wife speaks . http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...igation-taken-over-by-homicide-unit-1.3111181

One thing that is for sure, once they catch the suspects there will be an immediate publication.

So his wife obviously was shown the footage of him getting out of his truck and walking south on Jane, and she says that was around 11:30 at night.

I wish LE could share more info. Would be great to know if he was a regular visitor to that apartment or it was his first time. They would know by watching him walk down that hallway on the security cam. Did he hesitate looking for the right door?

Was this a random luring for money or a situation that spiraled out of control? I know they are dangerous either way, but it would be nice to know what kind of threat they pose.

Saw this on twitter but now sure if it's related to the suspects or not:

Timmins Police and Ontario Provincial Police emergency response teams are positioned outside the Canadian Tire store in the West End of Timmins where a person believed to be armed has barricaded himself inside.

“Police initially received a call at about 4:30 this morning regarding a break and enter at Canadian Tire,” said Timmins Police communications coordinator Kate Cantin.

http://www.timminspress.com/2015/06/17/armed-man-barricaded-in-canadian-tire

On twitter, people are speculating that this police standoff in Timmins is related to the suspects. No confirmation yet.

NEWS RELEASE

TIMMINS POLICE SERVICE

The Timmins Police Service is advising the public that Toronto homicide suspects Clyde Marshall, 36, and Sabrina Chouart, 27, may be in the Timmins area.

This comes after police received an unconfirmed report of a sighting of the suspects in Timmins on Monday, June 15, 2015.

http://www.timminstoday.com/content/news/details.asp?c=23173

She is described as white, 5’7”, and has a thin build. Information received indicates that her hair may now be dyed black.

On twitter, people are speculating that this police standoff in Timmins is related to the suspects. No confirmation yet.

Intriguing, if indeed it is the couple, they would be wise to give up before someone gets hurt.imo.
Link has audio from scene at store.
http://www.kissnorthbay.com/2015/06/17/standoff-with-police-in-timmins/

"Meantime, Timmins Police are not saying if there is a connection between the two suspects wanted for 1st degree murder in Toronto, after unconfirmed sightings in northeastern Ontario."

Yes no mention of a woman inside of the store so not sure about this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back