Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone please post a link where the dog is now. I have looked everywhere and cannot find it.
Thanks.

I did notice in the apt video CM had the dog leash in his right hand which is why he maybe used left hand to lock the door and put key in left pocket then gave back to SC when she asked for key using his left hand because he had a leash in his right hand. It also looks like he was tying his boots slightly more in a right-handed way plus he did start with his left boot first. I am right handed and 99% of the time I put my left pant leg on first haha and also start with my left shoe when tying up laces. And if I am walking through a CT store searching for items quickly I would hold a bag in my left hand so I can quickly reach for items using my right hand since I am right handed. Just a thought but I assume most right handed people do the same as I do unless I am out of the loop :) I am not saying it is or isn't CM in CT but it is possible CM is right handed and not left and the suspect in CT could also be right handed......or not.

I considered all of that too EDGE1124 .... but most convincing to me is that he keeps his wallet in his left rear pants pocket

Notice he has the apartment key hanging from his mouth when he comes out , then grabs it with his left hand to lock the door , and places it in his left pocket ...... it is not a bulletproof theory , but watch people for a few days and you will see they use their predominate hand when using keys , even if it means crossing their arms in awkward ways..

I also considered it could be Sina's wallet in his left rear pocket ... yikes

Have fun watching people :)

Good point about carrying baskets or bags in your left hand while shopping etc , come to think of it I do it too.

Can someone please post a link where the dog is now. I have looked everywhere and cannot find it.
Thanks.

Try reading the recent posts on this thread , it was the art store lady who took him in and posted pictures on her facebook .

Thanks.

The dog was found June 10th sometime after 6am and the woman who found the dog (H.E.) posted pics of the dog on her FB account and as of 10 or 11am that day she posted this... UPDATE: He's been picked up by animal services. He goes into holding for three days to see if his owners show up and claim him. Then he gets psychological testing, neutered and all hi shots. Then if nobody claims him he goes to a shelter for adoption. I have his reference number if anyone is interested. He would be a great addition to your homes!!!

The dog was found June 10th sometime after 6am and the woman who found the dog (H.E.) posted pics of the dog on her FB account and as of 10 or 11am that day she posted this... UPDATE: He's been picked up by animal services. He goes into holding for three days to see if his owners show up and claim him. Then he gets psychological testing, neutered and all hi shots. Then if nobody claims him he goes to a shelter for adoption. I have his reference number if anyone is interested. He would be a great addition to your homes!!!

Yes, thank you. A reference number would be very helpful.

I know all this. My question was where is he now.

I would assume he is at a shelter being prepped for adoption but considering the circumstances of his abandonment, I don't think he is up for adoption just yet. And from what I understand, SC's father has expressed an interest in adopting him. Not sure how that would go as he lives in another province.

According to the woman who found him, it seems like the dog has a good temperament and is still very young so I'm sure they will have no problem finding him a good home.

MOO

Dog is being questioned by authorities[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope SC dad gets the dog. He had hoped to get the dog in one of the interviews.

I would assume he is at a shelter being prepped for adoption but considering the circumstances of his abandonment, I don't think he is up for adoption just yet. And from what I understand, SC's father has expressed an interest in adopting him. Not sure how that would go as he lives in another province.

According to the woman who found him, it seems like the dog has a good temperament and is still very young so I'm sure they will have no problem finding him a good home.

MOO

To find the dog a new home it's too early, I think. Who knows whether CM will deside suddenly to reclaim the dog in any violent way?

Dog is being questioned by authorities[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. That was a good one

But seriously, dogs can do amazing things. I wonder if they brought him to the Canadian Tire store and let him loose, could he find his owners (assuming they were once in that store)?

Lol. That was a good one

But seriously, dogs can do amazing things. I wonder if they brought him to the Canadian Tire store and let him loose, could he find his owners (assuming they were once in that store)?

Thanks for the laugh :)

To find the dog a new home it's too early, I think. Who knows whether CM will deside suddenly to reclaim the dog in any violent way?

I think it's early too. I'm still trying to figure out if he's a psychopath or sociopath.

I wonder if he got the dog as a family pet or as a "business" security system. His backpack looks heavy in the Woolner images, so maybe he carried his weapons and product while SC carried the dog food.

juli99, I wondered the same thing but I think a police dog could perform that task effectively too. Did the LE bring in the canine units into the CT?

Do you see something like that? I for my part don't think, it's this one. What one can see bright/dark maybe a large neckerchief perhaps? And beyond a black/dark balaclava? :dunno:

Attachments

• Balaclava.jpg
    Balaclava.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 103
I think it's early too. I'm still trying to figure out if he's a psychopath or sociopath.

I wonder if he got the dog as a family pet or as a "business" security system. His backpack looks heavy in the Woolner images, so maybe he carried his weapons and product while SC carried the dog food.

juli99, I wondered the same thing but I think a police dog could perform that task effectively too. Did the LE bring in the canine units into the CT?

bbm= Yes, they did.

This is ridiculous and embarrassing. A 14 hour standoff with no one inside. Helicopters, a swat team all those resources used and he wasn't there at all. Now he has 14 hours to go somewhere else.

The police calling the 2 suspects unsophisticated and dumb, they should really look in their own backyard.

This whole s...t show is just unbelievable.

OK. I am not going to laugh. But I am going to put this story in my back pocket, and may have to pull it out the next time a Canadian makes fun of our 'militant and aggressive' cops in the States. :wink:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back